Cops terrified of a naked woman.

So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.
Too bad all the links provided block private readers from actually READING.

You could go to YouTube and see the videos.
If you knew that you should have used them in your OP.

And how long would it take for the thread to be deleted for posting nude images and videos? Ten minutes? You want the over or the under?

So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.
Arrest her for inde ent exposure. Some enoigb. Register her as a sex offender, and continue with the task at hand...

Arrest her for inde ent exposure. Some enoigb. Register her as a sex offender, and continue with the task at hand...

imagine if a dood did this?

that would all happen.

Portland courts have already allowed nude in public as a form of expression. Next fantasy.

And how long would it take for the thread to be deleted for posting nude images and videos? Ten minutes? You want the over or the under?
Did I say to post nude pictures? I asked that you provide working links that aren't blocked, require me to change all my settings to read them, don't dump cookies all through my computer or try to force me to sign up, fill out forms, give personal info or subscribe. I do that much in EVERY one of my threads as OP.

Oh and, you could also post this to the taunting zone 4 and post the pictures, with a little tasteful editing. Just saying. I don't need to see a naked woman that much to make a research project out of it.

Portland courts have already allowed nude in public as a form of expression. Next fantasy.
The fantasy seems to be yours.

The liars never stop, she didn't appear out of a cloud of tear gas, she's just another leftist nut bag that needs a beat down and a 10 year stretch.

What is the lib logic for running around naked on the streets?

Being that the courts have ruled this a legitimate form of protest I would hope that it wouldn't be deleted. I looked up longer videos than what I originally saw and sadly they did indeed fire at her. Obviously they saw her as dangerous or something.

The fantasy seems to be yours.

Indeed.

It seems that an annual naked bike ride is also fantasy. It was canceled this year. Covid and protests.

According to that link it is only illegal if you intend to arouse. So. What fantasy is it that I suffer from? Other than local laws are different in every place. Which it turns out is actually true.

What a difference a bit of fabric makes, eh?

original.jpg

Wear some cloth, and the thugs will assault you. Leave everything behind, and they realize manhandling a naked woman gets them some not so favorable press. And THAT has them, even more so their elected overseers, "terrified".

Of course, Rightardia is united in their effort to put their misogyny and their deplorable vulgarity in glaring neon.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Ummmm, no one fired anything at her you silly creature.

I wonder what would have happened to her if she tried that in CHOP with no police around.
I'm betting she had muscle somewhere near in Portland just in case, and they were told to stay out of sight so she could have her jollies and get her 15 minutes of fame. Dumb bitch strutted around like she was some kind of prized hen. How much more obvious could it be that she was prancing around with her huge nasty black bush hanging out for herself, not for any freakin' CAUSE. She wants people to look her up and she wants recognition. What she did had nothing to do at all with protesting.

What a difference a bit of fabric makes, eh?

original.jpg

Wear some cloth, and the thugs will assault you. Leave everything behind, and they realize manhandling a naked woman gets them some not so favorable press. And THAT has them, even more so their elected overseers, "terrified".

Of course, Rightardia is united in their effort to put their misogyny and their deplorable vulgarity in glaring neon.

You do know there was no violence in your photo, right? she was fine, she was detained then released, no violence happened in that photo.

The liars never stop, she didn't appear out of a cloud of tear gas, she's just another leftist nut bag that needs a beat down and a 10 year stretch.

Beaten down. For what? Standing and sitting and dancing naked? Or should she be locked up for not bowing down to the RW brutality?

What is the lib logic for running around naked on the streets?

Who cares. So long as they are cute I am all for naked women running about!

New Topics

Forum List

Back