Cops terrified of a naked woman.

I wonder what would have happened to her if she tried that in CHOP with no police around.
I'm betting she had muscle somewhere near in Portland just in case, and they were told to stay out of sight so she could have her jollies and get her 15 minutes of fame. Dumb bitch strutted around like she was some kind of prized hen. How much more obvious could it be that she was prancing around with her huge nasty black bush hanging out for herself, not for any freakin' CAUSE. She wants people to look her up and she wants recognition. What she did had nothing to do at all with protesting.

I don't believe the story for one second that some reporter press photographer just happened upon her, the whole thing was a set up.

So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.

Ummmm, no one fired anything at her you silly creature.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
What a difference a bit of fabric makes, eh?

original.jpg

Wear some cloth, and the thugs will assault you. Leave everything behind, and they realize manhandling a naked woman gets them some not so favorable press. And THAT has them, even more so their elected overseers, "terrified".

Of course, Rightardia is united in their effort to put their misogyny and their deplorable vulgarity in glaring neon.
Bull shit, you flaming leftist LIAR. First off, your pic doesn't show ANYONE getting ASSAULTED, and second, PLENTY of naked people been treated as the situation called for by police, period. They have a protocol, and it has nothing AT ALL to do with whether or not you're wearing clothes.

Go pound sand you lying POS radical leftist shit for brains.

So she walks out naked in Portland. Wearing only a face mask and a hat. The cops fire pepper spray paint balls at her. Dangerous you see. Afeared for their lives.

Finally in confusion the cops left. That is right. The naked protestor confused them. I am willing to give the cops the benefit of the doubt that they were not scared off. I assume they fled the area to go and masturbate.

Now according to the bash the skulls advocates here we should assume she had a Molotov cocktail hidden somewhere.
She must have had a nasty looking snatch.

original.jpg

Wear some cloth, and the thugs will assault you. Leave everything behind, and they realize manhandling a naked woman gets them some not so favorable press. And THAT has them, even more so their elected overseers, "terrified".

Of course, Rightardia is united in their effort to put their misogyny and their deplorable vulgarity in glaring neon.

By now you see the responses from the far right. You have to post video. If you post the videos and they back up your claim the nutters will still swear that something happened before the video that justified the brutality. If you have an hour of video that shows the victim was brutalized for no reason they will scream it was a set up and denounce it anyway.

Ummmm, no one fired anything at her you silly creature.

They did. It's clear if you watch the full video. Granted it's hard to believe anyone would but.......

original.jpg

By now you see the responses from the far right. You have to post video. If you post the videos and they back up your claim the nutters will still swear that something happened before the video that justified the brutality. If you have an hour of video that shows the victim was brutalized for no reason they will scream it was a set up and denounce it anyway.

But there was no brutality in that incident.

“It wasn’t very violent. She didn’t say anything,” he added. “She didn’t resist, and the police didn’t drag her off.”

It was also in 2016

original.jpg

I still dont see her purpose for going naked in public

Some I have seen. It shouldn't be surprising. The perennially frightened sissies will lick every boot representing the "thin blue line" - that is, the thin line between themselves and complete and utter eradication, also known as "white genocide" - and that's why everyone protesting against police brutality is a mortal enemy, naked or otherwise. That's why two human-shaped armored vehicles assaulting a girl isn't an assault, and a naked woman is a mortal threat, to be dealt with accordingly. Put any ten of them into a room, and the stench of fear becomes unbearable, and the combined duration without sex easily exceeds a century. That's all all there is to the sissies, and more isn't needed to explain their vulgar aggressiveness.

I don't believe they fired pepper balls at her. I think what she did was great but I also believe things should be factual. They did fire pepper balls at the protesters but not at her.

She did cause them to pack up and leave.
Bull shit. All she did was get her jollies parading around naked. She's a pervert, and definitely was NOT a threat, is why the cops left.

She's probably some slut from down at the local nuddie bar trying to drum up business... dumbass freakin' skank.

Yes she is why they left. What she did has been acknowledged as a legitimate form of protest.

She had a straight razor hidden in her coochie.

Naked women joining the protests now? I agree Trump needs to stay out of this. As Pelosi said, "people will do what they do".

The liars never stop, she didn't appear out of a cloud of tear gas, she's just another leftist nut bag that needs a beat down and a 10 year stretch.

Beaten down. For what? Standing and sitting and dancing naked? Or should she be locked up for not bowing down to the RW brutality?
As stated you liars never stop. Eradicate all of you.

Naked women joining the protests now? I agree Trump needs to stay out of this. As Pelosi said, "people will do what they do".
You're an idiot, a naked woman is not a protest, she's disturbing the peace and breaking other laws. I say slap a night stick up side her head and toss her in a ditch.

The liars never stop, she didn't appear out of a cloud of tear gas, she's just another leftist nut bag that needs a beat down and a 10 year stretch.

Beaten down. For what? Standing and sitting and dancing naked? Or should she be locked up for not bowing down to the RW brutality?
As stated you liars never stop. Eradicate all of you.

Ok. When can I expect you to eradicate me? Or will you send another while you stay safely hidden in your parents basement?

You're an idiot, a naked woman is not a protest, she's disturbing the peace and breaking other laws. I say slap a night stick up side her head and toss her in a ditch.

No, you're the idiot. I didn't think I needed to add a "sarcastic" emoji to my post. But apparently I did.

No, you're the idiot. I didn't think I needed to add a "sarcastic" emoji to my post. But apparently I did.
Toss you in the ditch with her.

We've already covered this apparition on the "Looks Like the Cops Stayed Back" thread.

Forum List

Back