Cops Take The Side Of Angry Black Mob And Arrest White Man

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A white man who is seen in video footage pushing a Black neighbor with his chest and using racist slurs to address the neighbor and others on Friday has been arrested. Edward C. Mathews, 45, was arrested on Monday evening after protesters gathered outside of his Mount Laurel home for multiple hours. “Now, what I did was not acceptable. It’s completely wrong,” Mathews is seen saying in another video filmed by a protester on Monday before his arrest.

Mount Laurel police department said Mathews was charged with harassment and biased intimidation but was initially issued a summons and was not arrested. On Monday evening, prosecutors said at a press conference that they were bringing new charges against Mathews based on additional video footage, but did not say what the new charges were."

This is ultimately what CRT and all of that marxist BLM-woke culture will lead to....whites will be oppressed, arrested and put in jail simply for being white....how is the police taking the side of these darkies against innocent Americans?? This is the same thing that happened with Reconstruction....the government was basically taking the side of the darkies back then instead of the American people.

They terrorized Americans, including arresting them and sometimes lynching them...this is what lead to the creation of the KKK....they were protecting the real Americans from government tyranny at the direction of Jewish elites and uppity darkies. I hate to have to admit it, but maybe they were right....maybe they shouldn't have been demonized so much because it seems they were only protecting future generations from all of this CRT woke cancel culture crap.

"A white man who is seen in video footage pushing a Black neighbor with his chest and using racist slurs to address the neighbor and others on Friday has been arrested. Edward C. Mathews, 45, was arrested on Monday evening after protesters gathered outside of his Mount Laurel home for multiple hours. “Now, what I did was not acceptable. It’s completely wrong,” Mathews is seen saying in another video filmed by a protester on Monday before his arrest.

Mount Laurel police department said Mathews was charged with harassment and biased intimidation but was initially issued a summons and was not arrested. On Monday evening, prosecutors said at a press conference that they were bringing new charges against Mathews based on additional video footage, but did not say what the new charges were."

This is ultimately what CRT and all of that marxist BLM-woke culture will lead to....whites will be oppressed, arrested and put in jail simply for being white....how is the police taking the side of these darkies against innocent Americans?? This is the same thing that happened with Reconstruction....the government was basically taking the side of the darkies back then instead of the American people.

They terrorized Americans, including arresting them and sometimes lynching them...this is what lead to the creation of the KKK....they were protecting the real Americans from government tyranny at the direction of Jewish elites and uppity darkies. I hate to have to admit it, but maybe they were right....maybe they shouldn't have been demonized so much because it seems they were only protecting future generations from all of this CRT woke cancel culture crap.
Not that the two are both Homo sapiens first, but that they are two different races first.

Ok. If a Black Guy shouted racist names at you and shoved you. Well I think we all know what you would be saying. You would demand life in prison if the death penalty was not an option.
Don't try to turn this around.....

Blks do not have the same rights as real Americans -- so if a darkie tried to do this to a real American -- of course they should be put in prison....

That is the only way you can teach these darkies how to act civilized

It's always amusing when you DemoKKKrats invoke your favorite creation, the KKK, to hilariously try to make the case you aren't all a bunch of racist assholes.

Say hi to your governor for me!

1625585934638.png

Ok. If a Black Guy shouted racist names at you and shoved you. Well I think we all know what you would be saying. You would demand life in prison if the death penalty was not an option.

Blks do not have the same rights as real Americans -- so if a darkie tried to do this to a real American -- of course they should be put in prison....

See my problem is I don’t see a Black Man. I see a man. He may be black but that is irrelevant.

It's always amusing when you DemoKKKrats invoke your favorite creation, the KKK, to hilariously try to make the case you aren't all a bunch of racist assholes.

View attachment 509423
So are you saying the KKK was wrong to put those out of control darkies in their place?

You didn't know the darkies were out raping white women and committing other crimes all over the place?? The KKK stopped all of that....

View attachment 509423
So are you saying the KKK was wrong to put those out of control darkies in their place?

You didn't know the darkies were out raping white women and committing other crimes all over the place?? The KKK stopped all of that....

Did you say hi to your governor Klanny McBlackface or not, lefty?

LOL

You people sure love mobs, dont you. A guy said a naughty word and this is your communities reaction? Should whites and asians do this every time a black person uses racial slurs against them? You do realize no group uses racial slurs more than blacks, right? They do it openly in public constantly without any retaliation whatsoever. Should that change? Should we start forming mobs too?

See my problem is I don’t see a Black Man. I see a man. He may be black but that is irrelevant.
I agree with this.

View attachment 509423

The black on white rape statistics were dramatically different back when the KKK existed. After white people got rid of that threat for you, your community went on a criminal rampage that has only gained momentum since then.

But, we all know that the black guy wouldn't be arrested for what he said.

Don't pretend like there are not two different standards.

Actually. The problem is the double standard is closing to a single standard. At least that is the problem as far as you are concerned.

For generations Whites and especially suburban Whites expected to get away with things. In Georgia thirty years ago a Politician was stopped and objected to being handcuffed for DUI. He said he wasn’t Black and he wouldn’t run like they did.

If the action gave options over what charge could be laid. The Whites expected the least charge. Something they could muddle up with a good lawyer. The Whites also expected the most serious charge to be dropped on a Black.

Now. Whites are being treated like Blacks. And it is infuriating them. Investigated. Harassed. Subjected to public ridicule. It isn’t supposed to happen to them.

All of a sudden Whites are obsessed with Civil Rights. The same rights they decried when Blacks had them violated. When it was the Blacks. All we heard was we couldn’t let the guilty go free over some technicality. Damned Liberals always screwing it up.

Now. Whites are being pursued with the same overzealous prosecutions. And it is proof of a conspiracy.

Real Americans are being targeted. Or so we are told.

This is the law and order world you wanted. This is the result of laws being passed to stop the blacks from doing whatever. This is the world you created. Now. You are the minister we hear about. First they came for them. I wasn’t one of them so I didn’t care.

Enjoy it scooter. But don’t expect me to lose any sleep. We had to be able to do this to protect good decent Americans from whatever the scare was this time.

Actually. The problem is the double standard is closing to a single standard. At least that is the problem as far as you are concerned.

For generations Whites and especially suburban Whites expected to get away with things. In Georgia thirty years ago a Politician was stopped and objected to being handcuffed for DUI. He said he wasn’t Black and he wouldn’t run like they did.

If the action gave options over what charge could be laid. The Whites expected the least charge. Something they could muddle up with a good lawyer. The Whites also expected the most serious charge to be dropped on a Black.

Now. Whites are being treated like Blacks. And it is infuriating them. Investigated. Harassed. Subjected to public ridicule. It isn’t supposed to happen to them.

All of a sudden Whites are obsessed with Civil Rights. The same rights they decried when Blacks had them violated. When it was the Blacks. All we heard was we couldn’t let the guilty go free over some technicality. Damned Liberals always screwing it up.

Now. Whites are being pursued with the same overzealous prosecutions. And it is proof of a conspiracy.

This is the law and order world you wanted. This is the result of laws being passed to stop the blacks from doing whatever. This is the world you created. Now. You are the minister we hear about. First they came for them. I wasn’t one of them so I didn’t care.

Enjoy it scooter. But don’t expect me to lose any sleep. We had to be able to do this to protect good decent Americans from whatever the scare was this time.
I don't know why you went on that tangent, but I don't disagree that our justice system is unfair. I am actually one who is trying to change it. That's a different topic.

If I (white dude) get into a shouting match with a black dude, and I say something deemed "hateful" I can be prosecuted for SPEECH or THOUGHT!

Surely, you see the problem with that, right?

Sorry, dude. Put your hands on someone or push them with your body and you can be arrested for assault. Had he only been talking to the neighbor and gotten arrested, he would have been arrested for speech, and that's a whole different can of worms. Lawyers would have a field day. Making contact was his big mistake.

Sorry, dude. Put your hands on someone or push them with your body and you can be arrested for assault. Had he only been talking to the neighbor and gotten arrested, he would have been arrested for speech, and that's a whole different can of worms. Lawyers would have a field day. Making contact was his big mistake.
But he was charged NOT ONLY with assault, but also "harassment" and " biased intimidation."

You people sure love mobs, dont you. A guy said a naughty word and this is your communities reaction? Should whites and asians do this every time a black person uses racial slurs against them? You do realize no group uses racial slurs more than blacks, right? They do it openly in public constantly without any retaliation whatsoever. Should that change? Should we start forming mobs too?
Forming mobs came from you, you would see one black man jumped by 20 white men.

I don't know why you went on that tangent, but I don't disagree that our justice system is unfair. I am actually one who is trying to change it. That's a different topic.

If I (white dude) get into a shouting match with a black dude, and I say something deemed "hateful" I can be prosecuted for SPEECH or THOUGHT!

Surely, you see the problem with that, right?
If it had been Blacks trashing the capitol, they would have been mowed down and RWs would applaud it.

But he was charged NOT ONLY with assault, but also "harassment" and " biased intimidation."
and the black men gets off scot free and he was just as bad. and the black kkk goes and trys to hang his family. crazy.

Forum List

Back