Cops Are Falsely Warning That Meth Might Contain Coronavirus

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Now meth users have something to be paranoid about. Their meth may be infected. :lol:

At a time when most people are searching for reliable information, law enforcement officials in Decatur County, Kansas; St. Francis County, Arkansas; Merrill, Wisconsin; Johnson City, Texas; and Tavares, Florida, have posted hoaxes claiming that coronavirus could be in the local meth supply.

“WARNING: If you have recently purchased meth locally, it may be contaminated with the Corona Virus (sic). Please take it to the Sheriff's Office or Police Department and they will test it for free. If you're not comfortable going into an office, please contact any officer and they'll test your Meth in the privacy of your home. Please spread the word!,” says a Facebook post by the St. Francis County Sheriff's Office.

I hope you understand that that is humor.

Its humorous, sure.

But its still a serious scheme to get dull-witted meth heads to turn themselves in. I'm not sure how successful they'll be, but this kind of thing could work with some people. Although I doubt if the local versions of Tony Montana, Nino Brown or Virgil Solozzo would fall for such an over-the-top idea.

The police have a test available right there, to see if its meth or not.
I've given and taken tests- that doesn't answer my question; are the cops certified? Driving instructors have to be certified. Hair dressers (and barbers) have to be certified. To drive one has to be certified. Certification is required for ALL professionals, alleged or otherwise- so, are the cops certified for giving the test and rendering a conclusion?

Now meth users have something to be paranoid about. Their meth may be infected. :lol:

At a time when most people are searching for reliable information, law enforcement officials in Decatur County, Kansas; St. Francis County, Arkansas; Merrill, Wisconsin; Johnson City, Texas; and Tavares, Florida, have posted hoaxes claiming that coronavirus could be in the local meth supply.

“WARNING: If you have recently purchased meth locally, it may be contaminated with the Corona Virus (sic). Please take it to the Sheriff's Office or Police Department and they will test it for free. If you're not comfortable going into an office, please contact any officer and they'll test your Meth in the privacy of your home. Please spread the word!,” says a Facebook post by the St. Francis County Sheriff's Office.
And....? I'm missing your point. If you had one, I assume this is just another anti-cop screed. We really need more of those.

Outstanding. Actually I find nothing wrong with this. If it cuts meth use more power to them

The police have a test available right there, to see if its meth or not.
I've given and taken tests- that doesn't answer my question; are the cops certified? Driving instructors have to be certified. Hair dressers (and barbers) have to be certified. To drive one has to be certified. Certification is required for ALL professionals, alleged or otherwise- so, are the cops certified for giving the test and rendering a conclusion?
I’m pretty sure no actual testing will be done. :lol:

Forum List

Back