Teen girl dying from leukemia uses one of her bucket list wishes to taser a cop

Even though I have no problem with law enforcement, hell yeah I approve.

Then crate her off the the range and let her do a few mag dumps.

It seems to be a strange thing to have on a bucket list -- to hurt someone else. That being said, my nephew had to get tazed as part of his law enforcement training. He needed the training to be able to work as a park ranger.

It seems to be a strange thing to have on a bucket list -- to hurt someone else. That being said, my nephew had to get tazed as part of his law enforcement training. He needed the training to be able to work as a park ranger.

Buddy of mine, police officer, in his training, they had the option of being tased to learn about it.

Most choose to.

Buddy of mine, police officer, in his training, they had the option of being tased to learn about it.

Most choose to.
Otherwise they would be thought of as pussies.

Most choose to.
Otherwise they would be thought of as pussies.

I'm sure that was part of it.

It is a weird request

Forum List

Back