COP26: No Countries Have Delivered on Promise to Improve Climate Plans

I think as usual, everyone is happy for "Someone else" to do something. And probably they hope that it would be the U.S. in taking the lead by harming its own economy.

Yeah, they should know America does NOT take responsibility for anything it's had a hand in.

Science has lost the fight against climate change for now at least.

It's always been a situation in which the negative effects will have to be experienced and then the reactiion will have to start from there.

It will be much more expensive to deal with, if even possible.

Climate science has established their position overall of it being impossible.

At least the debate can revolve around the question of science being right or wrong.

Paris isn't about reducing carbon. It is about rich countries paying offereing and tributes to poophole countries.

Yeah, they should know America does NOT take responsibility for anything it's had a hand in.

America reduced their emissions more than anywhere else in the world despite being NOT following all those accords because they have been shifting from Coal and oil to NG which produces less emissions.

America reduced their emissions more than anywhere else in the world despite being NOT following all those accords because they have been shifting from Coal and oil to NG which produces less emissions.

And that does exactly WHAT in relation to the previous 150 years of emissions that are largely responsible for the climate issues today?

I mean, good for us. But given that we are largely responsible for where we are NOW is this all we need to do? Nothing else?

And that does exactly WHAT in relation to the previous 150 years of emissions that are largely responsible for the climate issues today?

I mean, good for us. But given that we are largely responsible for where we are NOW is this all we need to do? Nothing else?

You are too deep into the AGW bullshit to realize that those past emissions most of it long gone into the earth are not affecting the "heat budget" much at all.

From the POST ONE article you are so terrified of is this you warmist/alarmists KOOKS ignore because it destroys the stupid CO2 is going to bake the planet bullshit:

"Next, here is the radical change in downwelling radiation at the surface from the increase in CO2 that is supposed to be driving the “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!” What I’ve shown is the change that in theory would have occurred from the changes in CO2 from 1750 to the present, and the change that in theory will occur in the future when CO2 increases from its present value to twice the 1750 value. This is using the generally accepted (although not rigorously derived) claim that the downwelling radiation change from a doubling of CO2 is 3.5 watts per square metre (W/m2). The purpose is to show how small these CO2-caused changes are compared to total downwelling radiation.

1652898470794.png

The changes in downwelling radiation from the increase in CO2 are trivially small, lost in the noise …"

Forum List

Back