Cop Shoots Beloved Family Dog And Gloats "I Blew Her Head Off......That Was Awesome!"

Yes it can take down a new born calf, it can also hamstring full grown cows.

Domestic dogs do not know how to chase, nip and bite?

I have to disagree with that stupid notion.

I would bet that a hungry pit bull would bring down a calf very easily. A beagle on the other hand would probably not be a threat.

A beagles can run a cow to death or stampede a herd into a fence and could take down lambs and young goats.

Domestic dogs do not normally kill for food and their attacks usually lead to indiscriminate mutilation of prey. When they do feed, they tend to leave torn, ragged tissue and splintered bones much like coyotes do.

As a rule, domestic dogs feed very little on their prey. Some individual dogs, including pets, have the instinctive ability to kill effectively, whether or not they feed and some become adept through repeated killing. True feral dogs are more likely to kill for food. Feral dogs and coydogs are also more likely to kill in a manner similar to coyotes, possibly as a result of experience in killing for food.

Both domestic and feral dogs often range in packs and do extensive damage once they begin to attack livestock. Dog packs often harass livestock and persist in chasing injured animals, often for several hours. Careful searching where this occurs often reveals many attack sites with tracks, hair or wool and pieces of skin widely scattered. Fences damaged by livestock attempting to escape, exhaustion, injuries, weight loss, loss of young and abortion are some common consequences of such attacks. Sheep and goats are especially vulnerable. They may drown in streams or reservoirs while trying to escape, or they may “pile up” and suffocate in fence corners, gullies and sheds. Many more may be injured or killed in this manner than from dog bites.

Texas Natural Wildlife

I understand and appreciate all your concerns. But this is not what we are discussing.

Of late it's been crazy. Cops on all levels have just been offing any dog in their path. No kidding. No guff.

No you didn't answer it until just now. A dog on your property may be taking a crap, looking for water, chasing a cat, a coyote or any number of things and not hunting dumbass. Yes it is nice to be able to look at a dog and see what it is doing or about to do. If you didn't shoot them you would be able to figure it out as well.

Well you've never owned livestock and until you do ... piss off.

Thats why I called you a pussy you big brave guy that shoots any dog on his property. What a little bitch you are. :lol:

I give idiots like a little bit of a break because of your ignorance. It's clear you've never owned anything that needed protecting. I have cattle, horses, chickens and rabbits and most of them are at the mercy of any dog that wonders up. I'm not naïve enough to think that a dog out in the middle of nowhere it just there to take a shit or chase a cat. You ignorant fuckers don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

You let your emotions control you.

You sir are the pussy.

I would bet that a hungry pit bull would bring down a calf very easily. A beagle on the other hand would probably not be a threat.

A beagles can run a cow to death or stampede a herd into a fence and could take down lambs and young goats.

Domestic dogs do not normally kill for food and their attacks usually lead to indiscriminate mutilation of prey. When they do feed, they tend to leave torn, ragged tissue and splintered bones much like coyotes do.

As a rule, domestic dogs feed very little on their prey. Some individual dogs, including pets, have the instinctive ability to kill effectively, whether or not they feed and some become adept through repeated killing. True feral dogs are more likely to kill for food. Feral dogs and coydogs are also more likely to kill in a manner similar to coyotes, possibly as a result of experience in killing for food.

Both domestic and feral dogs often range in packs and do extensive damage once they begin to attack livestock. Dog packs often harass livestock and persist in chasing injured animals, often for several hours. Careful searching where this occurs often reveals many attack sites with tracks, hair or wool and pieces of skin widely scattered. Fences damaged by livestock attempting to escape, exhaustion, injuries, weight loss, loss of young and abortion are some common consequences of such attacks. Sheep and goats are especially vulnerable. They may drown in streams or reservoirs while trying to escape, or they may “pile up” and suffocate in fence corners, gullies and sheds. Many more may be injured or killed in this manner than from dog bites.

Texas Natural Wildlife

I understand and appreciate all your concerns. But this is not what we are discussing.

Of late it's been crazy. Cops on all levels have just been offing any dog in their path. No kidding. No guff.

It was exactly where the discussion went after I made the remark about killing dogs that
threatened my livestock.

Be careful of painting all cops with the same brush.

Police kill dog found attacking toddler in League City apartment

An incident of pet-sitting took a turn for the worse, after a dog violently attacked a mother and toddler inside their League City apartment.

Well you've never owned livestock and until you do ... piss off.

Thats why I called you a pussy you big brave guy that shoots any dog on his property. What a little bitch you are. :lol:

I give idiots like a little bit of a break because of your ignorance. It's clear you've never owned anything that needed protecting. I have cattle, horses, chickens and rabbits and most of them are at the mercy of any dog that wonders up. I'm not naïve enough to think that a dog out in the middle of nowhere it just there to take a shit or chase a cat. You ignorant fuckers don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

You sir are the pussy.

Actually I have owned quite a few things that needed protecting dumbass. I didn't shoot dogs that wandered onto my property though. I went and got them off by leashing them or scaring them away. I shot a cat in the ass with a BB gun that was hunting my rabbits. Never killed any dog or cat protecting my rabbits or chickens.

Texas Natural Wildlife

It was exactly where the discussion went after I made the remark about killing dogs that
threatened my livestock.

An incident of pet-sitting took a turn for the worse, after a dog violently attacked a mother and toddler inside their League City apartment.

I understand what you are saying. I'm glad you understand coydogs. I did very well. In Hickman county we had them running in packs it was a bitch to kill them and heartbreaking because of their feral nature

Ok that said you should see what is going on with law enforcement just freaking nuking dogs on the pathway to an arrest.

It's crazy. They are just freaking killing any dog poodle or yorkie in their path.

Texas Natural Wildlife

threatened my livestock.

Please. This is not the discussion.

You sir are the pussy.

Actually I have owned quite a few things that needed protecting dumbass. I didn't shoot dogs that wandered onto my property though. I went and got them off by leashing them or scaring them away. I shot a cat in the ass with a BB gun that was hunting my rabbits. Never killed any dog or cat protecting my rabbits or chickens.

Yea I'm sure you have. :cuckoo:

threatened my livestock.

Please. This is not the discussion.

Cops shoot dog. That IS the discussion and I offered another story of cops shooting a dog.

You sir are the pussy.

Good comeback. There is no excuse for your pussification and shooting dogs just because they happen to be on your property. You sir are a little bitch.

Good comeback. There is no excuse for your pussification and shooting dogs just because they happen to be on your property. You sir are a little bitch.

I'll excuse your ignorance. You will never understand because you are not a rancher.

You can call me anything you want. It just highlights your ignorance.

I'll excuse your ignorance. You will never understand because you are not a rancher.

Dont need to be a rancher to see you are a lazy pussy that exhibits the same traits of a serial killer. There is no need to kill a dog you can get rid of another way. To gloat about it is reinforcing your pussyiness.

Dont need to be a rancher to see you are a lazy pussy that exhibits the same traits of a serial killer. There is no need to kill a dog you can get rid of another way. To gloat about it is reinforcing your pussyiness.

Yes you do. You cannot possibly understand what a rancher goes through until you are one.

Gloating? No.

Making a statement of fact? Yes.

There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

Oklahoma family claim police officer shot their dog for no reason | Mail Online

What the officer said about the killing being 'awesome': he should be disciplined for that. However, the animal had been reported for being dangerous and it jumped over the fence to get at the officer: he was justified in killing it.

I think the owner having a pitbull when she has two young children should be dealt with as an unfit parent. She should be reported to Children's Services and have to do some parenting classes. She put her kids in jeopardy having a pitbull in the home. She's a stupid and irresponsible parent. She's lucky the dog was killed before it attacked one of her children. She should not be allowed to get another one.

There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

What the officer said about the killing being 'awesome': he should be disciplined for that. However, the animal had been reported for being dangerous and it jumped over the fence to get at the officer: he was justified in killing it.

I think the owner having a pitbull when she has two young children should be dealt with as an unfit parent. She should be reported to Children's Services and have to do some parenting classes. She put her kids in jeopardy having a pitbull in the home. She's a stupid and irresponsible parent. She's lucky the dog was killed before it attacked one of her children. She should not be allowed to get another one.

So you want to punish a man for speaking freely?

I don't like what a lot of people say but I will defend their right to say it.

Yes you do. You cannot possibly understand what a rancher goes through until you are one.

Gloating? No.

Your decision making has nothing to do with you being a rancher. There are plenty of ranchers that dont shoot any dog that comes on their property. What kind of retard are you?

Gloating. Yes you were gloating. You can state a fact and still gloat ya pussy.

If I see a dog on my property and it doesn't belong to me. It will die.

He can say whatever he wants in his off duty time; as a professional and during his role as a police officer, he can't say anything he wants, none of us can. In my professional role, at work, I can't say anything I want. We have certain obligations as professionals during the course of our duties. He was out of line and should be disciplined.

Gloating? No.

Your decision making has nothing to do with you being a rancher. There are plenty of ranchers that dont shoot any dog that comes on their property. What kind of retard are you?

Gloating. Yes you were gloating. You can state a fact and still gloat ya pussy.

If I see a dog on my property and it doesn't belong to me. It will die.

Until you're a rancher you will never understand.

He can say whatever he wants in his off duty time; as a professional and during his role as a police officer, he can't say anything he wants, none of us can. In my professional role, at work, I can't say anything I want. We have certain obligations as professionals during the course of our duties. He was out of line and should be disciplined.

So free speech is just free on your own time?

You should read the first amendment again.

You should read the first amendment again.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

OK.

Your point is?

Forum List

Back