Cop Shoots Beloved Family Dog And Gloats "I Blew Her Head Off......That Was Awesome!"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

Oklahoma family claim police officer shot their dog for no reason | Mail Online

We only have one side of the story, it may have been justified, or not. Mace is very effective on dogs since their sense of smell is so much stronger so I hate to hear about dogs being shot. Sometimes a dog looks aggressive but is really more scared, like people. I think if you are that afraid of being hurt police work isn't for you.

The officer is mentally ill and has a prior history of animal abuse. Send him to prison for life. He cannot be rehabilitated.

We only have one side of the story, it may have been justified, or not. Mace is very effective on dogs since their sense of smell is so much stronger so I hate to hear about dogs being shot. Sometimes a dog looks aggressive but is really more scared, like people. I think if you are that afraid of being hurt police work isn't for you.

Because GAWD forbid that we ever question the world of an agent of the ALMIGHTY STATE.

Some dogs drink mace for fun. That being said this guy seems to have a history.

There was no prior incident for the dog named Cali. The officer, was previously terminated from Tishomingo Police Department after he killed another dog with his service weapon. The Tishomingo PD settled a lawsuit before his termination. Cali was killed with a shotgun. It takes a sick person to react the way the officer did. He needs psych evaluation about his glee after the shooting. Fortunately there are witnesses.

]

Why did you leave out details like the dog was a Pit Bull?

Oh, other stuff you left out.

Officers with the Ardmore Police Department said they had received several complaints about the dog acting aggressively and headed to the scene, arriving before animal control.

and this..

Cpt. Eric Hamblin told KFOR that Officer Woolley has received death threats about the incident, but that a review of the incident showed he acted according to protocol.

]

Officers with the Ardmore Police Department said they had received several complaints about the dog acting aggressively and headed to the scene, arriving before animal control.

and this..

Cpt. Eric Hamblin told KFOR that Officer Woolley has received death threats about the incident, but that a review of the incident showed he acted according to protocol.

Regardless of whether he was justified to fire or not, gloating about killing a family pet is callous behavior

]

and this..

Regardless of whether he was justified to fire or not, gloating about killing a family pet is callous behavior

Callous behavior isn't against the law and if your offended by whatever he said then you chose to be offended.

Liberals are a bunch of pussies.

]

and this..

If that was said in front of the family, I would agree. BUt the story seems to indicate that there were no family members around, the dog was running loose and neighbors had called to complain about the beast

And again, it was a pit bull. My brother used to own one of those, and it was the nicest dog in the world... until it mauled his mother-in-law's face and she needed 120 stitches.

NOrmally, I'd leave the matter there, but this is the second time this officer has shot a dog, so yeah, there should be an investigation.

Keep your dog on a leash and it won't get shot.

I've shot a lot of dogs over the years. Them bastards would come out and rile up my livestock and I kill them the same I would a coyote, feral hog or any other pest.

If you have a pit bull in America, it had better never leave it's yard.

Because one of the millions of people carrying a gun is looking to shoot something. If someone is not available. And cops are people first you know.

Guns are GREAT. Shooting something or someone threatening is our pastime. And our new national motto.

But let me ask this. IF it was a neighbor who shot the dog, and the dogs owner hit the neighbor upside the head for shooting the dog, and then the neighbor shot the dog owner in self defense, then it would all be ok. Right? Of course it would.

Aggressive people are made for shooting. Dogs, not so much.

If you have a pit bull in America, it had better never leave it's yard.

Because one of the millions of people carrying a gun is looking to shoot something. If someone is not available. And cops are people first you know.

Guns are GREAT. Shooting something or someone threatening is our pastime. And our new national motto.

But let me ask this. IF it was a neighbor who shot the dog, and the dogs owner hit the neighbor upside the head for shooting the dog, and then the neighbor shot the dog owner in self defense, then it would all be ok. Right? Of course it would.

Aggressive people are made for shooting. Dogs, not so much.

The dog owner has a responsibility to control his dog. Most places have leash laws and if your dog gets out and not on a leash then it's fair fucking game!!!

Forum List

Back