Cop Shoots Beloved Family Dog And Gloats "I Blew Her Head Off......That Was Awesome!"

Keep your dog on a leash and it won't get shot.

I've shot a lot of dogs over the years. Them bastards would come out and rile up my livestock and I kill them the same I would a coyote, feral hog or any other pest.

People like you are posted children for mandatory gun confiscation.

Careful. You are running out room to back pedal. No I dont want to argue semantics. I asked a question which you have not answered yet. You have transitioned from gloating about shooting innocent dogs to pretending you hate to do it. What kind of serial liar are you?

Admit it. You are a big pussy that likes to shoot innocent dogs. It's OK. I know lying is second nature for you but at least try to not leave evidence all over the place. It makes you look just about as stupid as you are.

Hey dummy, I don't back peddle.

What was the question that you say I didn't answer?

What makes you think the dogs I killed were innocent?

It's true I hate having to shoot a dog. I like dogs, I just can't have them killing and/or maiming my livestock. If my own dogs ever started to chase my cows, I'd shoot them too. I don't use dogs as other ranchers may do to herd cows, they tend to shred the ears, shred tails and scar legs and it doesn't look good when you try to sell them.

I will admit that I shoot dogs that come onto my property and threaten my livestock. Now you may not see the mere presence of a dog as a threat and that's probably because you have never owned livestock and have seen the damage done by dogs.

Speaking of livestock, I'm fixin' to head to the Fort Worth stockyards for the weekend.

Adios!!

Yeah. You absolutely back pedal and lie at the same time.

I asked if a dog was not exhibiting predatory behavior on your property do you shoot them? You said just being there was an aggressive act. I said you were a pussy for that. No I personally dont own livestock but my grandpa did and there were feral dogs that he had to shoot. He never shot pets that got loose and wandered on the property. They act totally different from feral dogs.

Have fun smelling cow crap!!

I answered your goofy ass. If a dog is on my property that's enough of an exhibition of predatory behavior that I need. It must be nice that you can look at a dog and know its intent. Tell me how does a dog in a predatory manner? When its chasing your cows all across the pasture? Or when it's nipping at there heels?

How can you tell a pet from a feral dog? Not all pets where's collars.

Oh and besides if someone s pet got on my property they would have had to walk 15 miles. I don't live in town.

Keep your dog on a leash and it won't get shot.

I've shot a lot of dogs over the years. Them bastards would come out and rile up my livestock and I kill them the same I would a coyote, feral hog or any other pest.

People like you are posted children for mandatory gun confiscation.

When you have lost animals and had animals maimed to the point you had to put them down due to dogs then you can come talk to me. But until then, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

It's true I hate having to shoot a dog. I like dogs, I just can't have them killing and/or maiming my livestock. If my own dogs ever started to chase my cows, I'd shoot them too. I don't use dogs as other ranchers may do to herd cows, they tend to shred the ears, shred tails and scar legs and it doesn't look good when you try to sell them.

I will admit that I shoot dogs that come onto my property and threaten my livestock. Now you may not see the mere presence of a dog as a threat and that's probably because you have never owned livestock and have seen the damage done by dogs.

Speaking of livestock, I'm fixin' to head to the Fort Worth stockyards for the weekend.

Adios!!

I asked if a dog was not exhibiting predatory behavior on your property do you shoot them? You said just being there was an aggressive act. I said you were a pussy for that. No I personally dont own livestock but my grandpa did and there were feral dogs that he had to shoot. He never shot pets that got loose and wandered on the property. They act totally different from feral dogs.

I answered your goofy ass. If a dog is on my property that's enough of an exhibition of predatory behavior that I need. It must be nice that you can look at a dog and know its intent. Tell me how does a dog in a predatory manner? When its chasing your cows all across the pasture? Or when it's nipping at there heels?

Oh and besides if someone s pet got on my property they would have had to walk 15 miles. I don't live in town.

I suspected that you lived far from any neighbors. As such I can understand your logic as callus as it may seem. If you truly are 15 miles from your nearest neighbor, then any dog that wanders on you land is probably wondering where and how it's going to get its next meal. Hmmmm that calf over there is looking mighty tasty.

Having said that, would you shoot a chiwawa if it wandered on your property?

Regardless of whether he was justified to fire or not, gloating about killing a family pet is callous behavior

Callous behavior isn't against the law and if your offended by whatever he said then you chose to be offended.

Liberals are a bunch of pussies.

I am offended when a cop (who is, you know, supposed to serve and protect!) demonstrates behavior bordering on the PSYCHOPATHIC.

I choose not to be offended by idiots.

I suspected that you lived far from any neighbors. As such I can understand your logic as callus as it may seem. If you truly are 15 miles from your nearest neighbor, then any dog that wanders on you land is probably wondering where and how it's going to get its next meal. Hmmmm that calf over there is looking mighty tasty.

Anyone that can't tell a lost dog from one on the hunt shouldn't be trusted with a firearm. Most domestic dogs have never hunted. I gave my two dogs raw whole eggs and they nosed them around in the dish and looked up helplessly at me.

Actually my closest neighbor is a only a couple of miles away, the second closest is a lot further. My neighbor also raises cattle and he knows first hand the harm dogs can do to livestock. He keeps his dogs behind a chain-link fence and if they ever do get out, he calls me to keep an eye out and if I see them to call him or shoot them with rock-salt. He is authorized to do the same I he sees my dogs on his property.

In all honesty I haven't ever seen a dog that small on my property. I doubt I would consider a dog that small a threat. But if the dog looked as if it was starving to death or is was injured I might do the humane thing and put it down.

I found a cat one time that looked like it had been starving for weeks so I opened a can of tuna and that cat had it gone in seconds. An hour later I found the cat dead.

A solitary dog is going to bring down a calf?

:lol:

Most domestic dogs have no idea how to do that.

Anyone that can't tell a lost dog from one on the hunt shouldn't be trusted with a firearm. Most domestic dogs have never hunted. I gave my two dogs raw whole eggs and they nosed them around in the dish and looked up helplessly at me.

Are you saying pet dogs won't hunt?

If pets were out lost and haven't ate in a few days, they will hunt.

I guess you think that Labradors, pointers, setters, spaniels and hound dogs etc... aren't domesticated. These are but a few of the breeds that are bred to hunt.

Yes it can take down a new born calf, it can also hamstring full grown cows.

Domestic dogs do not know how to chase, nip and bite?

I have to disagree with that stupid notion.

I would bet that a hungry pit bull would bring down a calf very easily. A beagle on the other hand would probably not be a threat.

I would bet that a hungry pit bull would bring down a calf very easily. A beagle on the other hand would probably not be a threat.

A beagles can run a cow to death or stampede a herd into a fence and could take down lambs and young goats.

Domestic dogs do not normally kill for food and their attacks usually lead to indiscriminate mutilation of prey. When they do feed, they tend to leave torn, ragged tissue and splintered bones much like coyotes do.

As a rule, domestic dogs feed very little on their prey. Some individual dogs, including pets, have the instinctive ability to kill effectively, whether or not they feed and some become adept through repeated killing. True feral dogs are more likely to kill for food. Feral dogs and coydogs are also more likely to kill in a manner similar to coyotes, possibly as a result of experience in killing for food.

Both domestic and feral dogs often range in packs and do extensive damage once they begin to attack livestock. Dog packs often harass livestock and persist in chasing injured animals, often for several hours. Careful searching where this occurs often reveals many attack sites with tracks, hair or wool and pieces of skin widely scattered. Fences damaged by livestock attempting to escape, exhaustion, injuries, weight loss, loss of young and abortion are some common consequences of such attacks. Sheep and goats are especially vulnerable. They may drown in streams or reservoirs while trying to escape, or they may “pile up” and suffocate in fence corners, gullies and sheds. Many more may be injured or killed in this manner than from dog bites.

Texas Natural Wildlife

Adios!!

No you didn't answer it until just now. A dog on your property may be taking a crap, looking for water, chasing a cat, a coyote or any number of things and not hunting dumbass. Yes it is nice to be able to look at a dog and see what it is doing or about to do. If you didn't shoot them you would be able to figure it out as well.

You can tell a feral dog from a pet by its behavior. Pets are usually clumsy, loud, and easily distracted. Feral dogs are quiet like a wolf or coyote would be.

Oh and a dog could easily travel 15 miles.

Last edited:

No you didn't answer it until just now. A dog on your property may be taking a crap, looking for water, chasing a cat, a coyote or any number of things and not hunting dumbass. Yes it is nice to be able to look at a dog and see what it is doing or about to do. If you didn't shoot them you would be able to figure it out as well.

Well you've never owned livestock and until you do ... piss off.

Oh brother. Now you want to argue about semantics?

They did huh? Twice? I'm sure you can verify that claim. But I won't hold my breath.

I don't know that I ever used the word vicinity but if I did ok. Vicinity means near or surrounding area and that sounds accurate. Now you are suggesting that I killed dogs that wasn't near or in the surrounding area of my livestock. Well, that is something you can only speculate about because you were not there.

The first part was a statement not a question. Notice it's proceeded with a period not a question mark.

I don't recall you asking "if the dogs were not exhibiting predatory behavior then they would not be attacking your cattle", I'm pretty sure that was never a question.

Careful. You are running out room to back pedal. No I dont want to argue semantics. I asked a question which you have not answered yet. You have transitioned from gloating about shooting innocent dogs to pretending you hate to do it. What kind of serial liar are you?

If I see a dog on my property and it doesn't belong to me. It will die.

Being on my property uninvited is an act of aggression.

Being on my property in the vicinity of my livestock is an act of aggression in my opinion.

Nothing has changed. If you are on my property you are in the vicinity of my livestock. I'm not eager to shoot, as a matter of fact it's one of the things I hate having to do.

Admit it. You are a big pussy that likes to shoot innocent dogs. It's OK. I know lying is second nature for you but at least try to not leave evidence all over the place. It makes you look just about as stupid as you are.

Adios!!

You goat roping, redneck moron. God forbid some dog trespass! Time to get your bow legged ass to git the shotgun out of the gun rack. Right Cleatus?

Well you've never owned livestock and until you do ... piss off.

Thats why I called you a pussy you big brave guy that shoots any dog on his property. What a little bitch you are. :lol:

Adios!!

You goat roping, redneck moron. God forbid some dog trespass! Time to get your bow legged ass to git the shotgun out of the gun rack. Right Cleatus?

When you start losing thousands of dollars then you can talk shit.

BTW I don't use a shotgun unless I just want to pepper them with rock salt. I normally use my AR.

Forum List

Back