Cop Hits Dog With Patrol Car, Beats It To Death With Baton & Stomps Its Brains Out

• Banned
Power trip? I dunno...I would never do something like that...poor animal I would have taken it to a vet hospital asap....I like animals more than I like people...shit like this makes me like animals even more.

A damn shame. It takes a pathetic human being to beat an animal like that.

I guess that dog should not have gotten hit by the car, then its brains wouldn't have gotten smashed out.

I thought they were in trouble for shooting them, so he couldn't.

He should have gone to the owner's home (or gone up and down the street) and let them take care of it.

Or he should have taken it to the side of the road and left it there to die.

People are so stupid. They think it's *easy* to kill an animal by hitting it in the head.

It's not. And dogs are particularly difficult to kill, they're tough boogers.

Whoever owned the dog is a dipshit. Their dog was loose on the street at 2:30 in the morning.

Power trip? I dunno...I would never do something like that...poor animal I would have taken it to a vet hospital asap....I like animals more than I like people...shit like this makes me like animals even more.

What he should have done was go to the neighbors house and let THEM take care of THEIR dog.

Good God.

If the dog was too badly hurt to live what you claim you would do would probably have been more cruel than what he did. Movement with broken bones =agony.

Hitting it in the head with a nightstick and then stomping it is not less painful.

Animals (and people) can be moved with broken bones when the occasion warrants it, and sometimes it's a must. Pain is just pain...we don't dish out death and abuse in order to stop pain. Sometimes it's just something you have to work around.

I've moved animals and people with broken limbs. They were happy they were moved.

And a dog lying immobile on the ground is beyond feeling pain anyway.

"Thank you officer, I'll just wait for the next carjacker to assist me"

There's a certain mental illness they all have.
Arrogant, dangerous, power tripping bullies who look at the public as "potential" criminals who must be "controlled" and "subdued". They perceive everything as an "us" (police) versus "them" (citizens) situation.

They aren't safe to be around and, obviously, their mental processes are warped....and no..I wouldn't call one for anything....short of murder of a family member and that scenario is VERY unlikely.
Gangsters and thugs with badges.
They strap on their "manhood" and pin on their "courage" when they get dressed for "work".

Remember; when seconds count; a cop is minutes away.

I'll handle my own business.

There's a certain mental illness they all have.
Arrogant, dangerous, power tripping bullies who look at the public as "potential" criminals who must be "controlled" and "subdued". They perceive everything as an "us" (police) versus "them" (citizens) situation.

They aren't safe to be around and, obviously, their mental processes are warped....and no..I wouldn't call one for anything....short of murder of a family member and that scenario is VERY unlikely.
Gangsters and thugs with badges.
They strap on their "manhood" and pin on their "courage" when they get dressed for "work".

Remember; when seconds count; a cop is minutes away.

I'll handle my own business.
While what you've said certainly isn't true with all cops I believe it to be true with enough of them to justify your condemnation. I consider police officers to be analogous to attack dogs in that they must be carefully trained, well maintained, treated with appropriate respect, and rigidly controlled.

Forum List

Back