Cop Basher From FBI's Wanted Page "#StripesGuy" - Identified, Indicted, & Incarcerated

No surprise to regular lurkers here, my avatar is mildly interested in these 'find & arrest' stories of the perps who invaded the Capitol

It's kind of a Where's Waldo chase game.

It's kinda fun, ain't it?

Anyway, the most interesting.....most fun.... tidbit from the link in post #1, the OP, was this: " identified by online sleuths".

There's a great story there. A good book someday. Internet Nerds hunt down the bad guys. Great story line.

On some postings way back shortly after January 6th, I know my avatar had found and put up on this forum some sites and links to a couple of those 'web sleuths'. I'd have to do some googling to find those site again, or maybe some keen reader here can offer them and maybe more of such admirable 'hunters' of the Patriot Jackasses.

(in case readers here know of some suspected January 6th rioter).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL:
Political charges

RESPONSE:
We all have seen the video of the guy trying to rip the face mask off the officer Hodges. He took Hodges' baton and beat Hodges in the face with it.

Last edited:
This big bad guy is on video trying to pull a GAS MASK off a cop-----------------That is his huge crime? But you don't give a shit when blm/antifa spits on, hits, throws fire bottles at, kicks, throws urine on cops.......

If I were this guys lawyer, I would say simply self defense because the cops fired tear gas into a enclosed area that this guy couldn't exit and he simply wanted the mask to stop the pain.
Your support for LE seems completely conditional

Forum List

Back