Convince me

Religion itself has nothing to do with this war.

This is humanity battling inhumanity.

Thoughtful.....pragmatic.....consistent. That's what a leader is.

Our USMB nutters are looking for someone who talks tough. Just like they do. Talk is cheap.

Mother fucking idiot nutters haven't figured out that it is MUSLIMS from Egypt and Jordan who are LOUDLY AND STRONGLY CONDEMNING THE EXTREMISM OF ISIS and are fighting said extremism.

The same assholes who are banging on Obama here....and praising MUSLIMS who are fighting. ISIS will be asking:

"Why....oh why......won't moderate Muslims condemn terrorism?"

You fucking idiots.
You might as well jerk off in your own face.....Egypt and Jordan can do little without America leading...and America aint leading.

We aren't? Why are you lying?
If you call what obama is doing is leading you don't know the meaning of the word. The Kurds , Jordan , Egypt ukraine all pleading for US aid and leadership. Are you deaf dumb and blind?

Hey OP, convince ME why it should be "Obama's job to crush the barbarians" as the OP states?

Why should the ME be OUR job? We're less dependent on them than ever before, so convince me why that neighborhood in the world should be our fight?

Wisdom and life experience tell me you can NOT convince a bigot of anything. The OP will go on thinking whatever stupid anti-American thoughts they'd like no matter what anyone says otherwise.

Convince me, that Obama is willing to crush the barbarians who burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage. I implore you to convince me why we aren't bringing the full might of our military might to bear on the savages who beheaded two American journalists, and Kayla Mueller. The responses from Jordan and Egypt were immediate when ISIS murdered their countrymen, but Obama continues to take selfies and play golf, while the so called "Jay Vee" team comes knocking on the door. Convince me that Obama cares about our citizens overseas.

Weren't you one of the ones whining in another thread about Obama's use of drones? Maybe it was another mindless conservative.....it doesn't matter what Obama does, you're going to go the opposite way even if it makes you all look like hypocrites. Like your idol Booosh was so eager to go after Osama Bin Laden, even when we knew he was responsible for 9/11....you are pathetic. How quickly you all forget that it was Obama that went after Osama....and didn't give up till he was dead. Obama will get those terrorists idiots, he just isn't going to go and invade Spain or Italy who have nothing to do with it, like ignoramus Bush did when he invaded Iraq and started this whole mess of terrorists.
Hey Mertie...your talking points are older than your gegegegege...and smell like it too.

Well genius.......history doesn't change, it never will be "not" stupid to invade the wrong country.....must suck to know it was your idol that did it.....and that's your upper lip you are smelling.

th

Weren't you one of the ones whining in another thread about Obama's use of drones? Maybe it was another mindless conservative.....it doesn't matter what Obama does, you're going to go the opposite way even if it makes you all look like hypocrites.

Isn't that what you do? Insist your way is the right way even if it makes you look foolish in the process? Obama is a bad president, can't help it but truth is stranger than fiction.

Like your idol Booosh was so eager to go after Osama Bin Laden, even when we knew he was responsible for 9/11....you are pathetic.

Actually I think Bush is an idiot. But he was a lot better at foreign policy that Obama was, granted. If it hadn't been for Bush, no intel on the courier would have been taken, meaning we would still be looking for him. Obama was the tip of the blade, Bush was the one who swung it.

How quickly you all forget that it was Obama that went after Osama....and didn't give up till he was dead.

See previous response. Apparently you don't know how intelligence gathering works.

Obama will get those terrorists idiots, he just isn't going to go and invade Spain or Italy who have nothing to do with it, like ignoramus Bush did when he invaded Iraq and started this whole mess of terrorists.

BUT SPAIN! THE BULLS! THEY'RE DANGEROUS!

Hey, war is only justified if Obama does it. You're pathetic.

Skye and her co-horts are the greatest support of Jihad terrorism because she and her buds simply don't understand what is going on.

They are rather simple-minded.....or ignorant....or both. They hate Muslims, but the adulation for the King of Jordan, (who happens to be Muslim) in their attempt to strike at Obama makes them look like simpletons.

Weren't you one of the ones whining in another thread about Obama's use of drones? Maybe it was another mindless conservative.....it doesn't matter what Obama does, you're going to go the opposite way even if it makes you all look like hypocrites.

Isn't that what you do? Insist your way is the right way even if it makes you look foolish in the process? Obama is a bad president, can't help it but truth is stranger than fiction.
Don't be an idiot TK.....just because simpletons like you keep saying Obama is a bad president doesn't mean he is....historians are already putting him ahead of Reagan in the "Best Presidents" category, and claiming that in the near future he will gain more recognition and a higher position. He kept us from going into a "great depression," a depression that would have been caused by doofus Bush and his flawed Republican policies. This rating comes from a Republican source.....so you can't very well deny it.

Monday, February 16, 2015

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove (see trends).

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports trade

Actually I think Bush is an idiot. But he was a lot better at foreign policy that Obama was, granted. If it hadn't been for Bush, no intel on the courier would have been taken, meaning we would still be looking for him. Obama was the tip of the blade, Bush was the one who swung it.

We will know at the end of Obama's 2nd term if his foreign policy was better, the same or worse than Bush's, but trying to take credit for catching/killing Bin Ladin just makes you look even more pathetic.

White House Obama method for regime change better than Bush method Foreign Policy

See previous response. Apparently you don't know how intelligence gathering works.
Apparently you don't have any.....all that torture and water boarding didn't get us the information that led to catch Bin Ladin, but most of you conservatives keep insisting that it did, even when Intelligence itself has indicated that it didn't.....you all just don't listen, keep yakking like parrots.

BUT SPAIN! THE BULLS! THEY'RE DANGEROUS!

Hey, war is only justified if Obama does it. You're pathetic.
Obama is doing what needs to be done to kill the ones that are causing the problem, not wasting lives, money and effort going after a country that had nothing to do with the attack on the US.....but I gather you must try and defend Bush to save face, because your party still can't come up with a viable candidate.

TemplarKormac said:
Obama hasn't acted
So, bombing isis is not acting. OK. Got it.

Did you get a job yet?

They're still lying that Obama hasn't been doing almost all of the bombing.

OR, they criticize him for bombing our enemy.

TK is RW. He doesn't have to work for a living.

Skye and her co-horts are the greatest support of Jihad terrorism because she and her buds simply don't understand what is going on.

They are rather simple-minded.....or ignorant....or both. They hate Muslims, but the adulation for the King of Jordan, (who happens to be Muslim) in their attempt to strike at Obama makes them look like simpletons.

They hate all Muslims - except for the ones Obama has killed.

And, the king of Jordan cuz he's a Real Man for FINALLY getting up the gumption to join the other 60+, mostly Muslim countries who already joined Obama.

US Air Force Drops Record Amount Of Bombs Against Islamic State In Iraq And Syria

The United States Air Force has increased the level of its attacks on the Islamic State group in recent weeks, dropping more munitions than ever before. The increase, mentioned in an article on the service’s website, means that more than 60 percent of all airstrikes carried out by coalition forces are now the work of the U.S. Air Force. The remaining 40 percent of bombs are dropped on ISIS by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and coalition partners.
That'll learn 'em.

Forum List

Back