Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Conversion Therapy Group Founder Comes Out As Gay, Issues Apology To LGBT Community

"A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy ministries has come out as gay and has issued an apology for his role in the harmful practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina for decades, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him."

Conversion Therapy Group Founder Comes Out As Gay, Issues Apology To LGBT Community

"A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy ministries has come out as gay and has issued an apology for his role in the harmful practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina for decades, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him."

when retarded gays meet retarded overly religious do gooders
lol the fag was probably there to pick up dudes

Wait women can make the choice to have an abortion but a person who identifies as gay doesn't have a choice in therapy to help them not be gay...
Actually, I believe that adults do have the choice. The main issue with conversion therapy has been when it's inflicted on children.

However, those who pracice it on adults need to be aware of the fact that they could easily run afoul of consumer protection laws by representing homosexuality as a disorder that needs to be treated, and misrepresenting their treatment as safe and effective which it is not
On The Legality Of Conversion Therapy

There are an additional 20 states that have introduced bills banning the practice and a New Jersey Supreme Court concluded that "misrepresenting homosexuality as a disorder" breaks consumer protection laws. While the consumer laws don't necessarily speak to LGBTQ equality, it is a very creative way to end the practice. Especially since the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Pediatric Association, among other medical organizations have deemed it ineffective.
Wait women can make the choice to have an abortion but a person who identifies as gay doesn't have a choice in therapy to help them not be gay...
Actually, I believe that adults do have the choice. The main issue with conversion therapy has been when it's inflicted on children.

However, those who pracice it on adults need to be aware of the fact that they could easily run afoul of consumer protection laws by representing homosexuality as a disorder that needs to be treated, and misrepresenting their treatment as safe and effective which it is not

There are an additional 20 states that have introduced bills banning the practice and a New Jersey Supreme Court concluded that "misrepresenting homosexuality as a disorder" breaks consumer protection laws. While the consumer laws don't necessarily speak to LGBTQ equality, it is a very creative way to end the practice. Especially since the American Medical Association, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Pediatric Association, among other medical organizations have deemed it ineffective.
What about when adults pressure children to examine their sexuality? Is that okay?
What are you talking about? What EXACTLY are adults doing to children?
Oh, this is the part where you play dumb.

What about when adults pressure children to examine their sexuality? Is that okay?
No, I want you to explain exactly what the fuck your talking about. I am not going to respond to some vague allegations and get sucked into your stupidity. How EXACTLY are parents "encouraging " children to examine their sexuality. Site specific examples with full details.

Does this mean homosexuality is no longer a sin?
It means that people who are in touch with reality don't give a rat's hind parts about "sin"
Do you support the first amendment?
I DON'T support child abuse...which is what conversion therapy is

Are you Gay?
How is that any of your damned business and how is it relevant to the topic?

It means that people who are in touch with reality don't give a rat's hind parts about "sin"

Are you Gay?

It is the topic of the thread. Judging by your choice of head gear you are gay too.
At any rate who are you?

Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution. I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God and impose their religious beliefs on others.

Are you Gay?

It is the topic of the thread. Judging by your choice of head gear you are gay too.
At any rate who are you?
No ! The topic is not about the sexuality of anyone on this board. And the fact that you choose to make a judgement about my sexuality based on my appearance speaks volumes about just how fucking stupid you must be.

Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution. I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God and impose their religious beliefs on others.

"Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution"

"I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God "

What you really mean is you support their "right" to practice their beliefs in a manner that you agree with.
Dumbass.

Are you Gay?

At any rate who are you?
No ! The topic is not about the sexuality of anyone on this board. And the fact that you choose to make a judgement about my sexuality based on my appearance speaks volumes about just how fucking stupid you must be.

Not at all, you wear a Gay bandana, hell son I'm not judging you. You can have sex with anyone you choose. But if you choose Steve you won't be able to pro create.

Now, the topic is "Conversion Therapy" which has to do with homosexuality.

Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.

No, I want you to explain exactly what the fuck your talking about. I am not going to respond to some vague allegations and get sucked into your stupidity. How EXACTLY are parents "encouraging " children to examine their sexuality. Site specific examples with full details.
The government indoctrination system does encourage children to examine sexuality.

Gender neutral row: Parents won't tell anyone if 'theyby' tot is a boy or girl

Just one example of many where people have lost their damn minds.

Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise

And this represents a real problem. 8 year old children undergoing sex change operations are a crystal clear example of abuse. It amazes me that this is even on the table.

Is anyone surprised?

It takes a special type of self hatred to continue to push conversion 'therapy' when the facts on it are clear as a bell - it does not work. It would not surprise me if the majority of people involved in such endeavors turn out to be gay or some other sexual orientation outside normal.

Forum List

Back