Convention Differences?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've only seen parts of each, and here's what I've gotten out of it.

Democrats: Feelings

Republicans: Fuck those commie bastards, they're destroying everything they touch. Here's why and how we've combated the pit of snakes so far, MAGA.

How about you, what have you gotten out of it so far?

What have you gotten out of it so far?
That the ONLY strategy the RNC has is to stoke fear.
FEAR it is.
The boogieman is coming if trumpstain is not re-elected.

Enough of this 4 years of failure and HATRED for America.
Dump trump and BRING BACK AMERICA.

Stoke fear? That's fucking laughable considering media stoked riots and our economy is under assault like nothing before.

Everyday is opposite day for a PROG.

FEAR it is.

Yep, don't have to worry about the RNC stoking the fear, you fricken clowns are doing one hell of a job on your own.

I've only seen parts of each, and here's what I've gotten out of it.

Democrats: Feelings

Republicans: Fuck those commie bastards, they're destroying everything they touch. Here's why and how we've combated the pit of snakes so far, MAGA.

How about you, what have you gotten out of it so far?
I haven't watched a second of EITHER conventions. I have absolutely no desire to do so. I already KNOW I'll be voting for President Trump in November.

FEAR it is.

Yeah, the RNC is stoking fear.

The Democrats aren't playing that game at all. They're just calmly explaining to us that we shouldn't be alarmed, but if Trump gets reelected, the plague will end our society. Anyone who calls that a fear narrative is obviously just being partisan, right?

FEAR it is.

Yep, don't have to worry about the RNC stoking the fear, you fricken clowns are doing one hell of a job on your own.

Ah yeah, fear, so overstated...............All while they rip down our statues and monuments, destroy what made us while stoking 24/7 propaganda & shared-think. What's to worry about?

Republicans: Patriotic, optimistic.????????? Really/
Is THAT why the speakers at the RNC are ALL screaming "the sky will fall" if you don't keep us in power?
Fucking loons.
Yes, each and every one of you.
That's a lie...
The DNC had immoral entertainers.
The RNC has business owners and employees.

Thanks for admitting you're not watching the RNC....liar.

Republicans: Patriotic, optimistic.????????? Really/
Is THAT why the speakers at the RNC are ALL screaming "the sky will fall" if you don't keep us in power?
Fucking loons.
Changing my quote is a sign of a weak intellect and dishonesty. Fuck off.
I didn't change your quote faggot. I added to it with a question and Highlighted the word Optimistic.

Grow some balls lil' man.

Fucking loons.
Not really much different than the DNC speakers....."the sky will fall" if you DON"T vote for Democrats. Your argument is pretty silly and is bereft of any facts actually.

You have to understand Demoncrats don't buy into stoking fear. These people are adults and keep their cool. Just a few perfect examples are the Russian scandal, how they accepted Hillary's loss, and all the shit-hole cities they have a good handle on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back