Major Oops For Tuesdays Melania's Speech. She Said And Mispronounced "43rd President". She Said "Forty Three President". Isn't Trump The 45th? Oops!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Im sure I wasn't the only one that caught this. I guess she was bringing up the 45th President Of The United States, and inadvertantly said "The Forty Three" President.
Now we all know what networks will be all over this Wednesday and Thursday at least.
But being she's so hot and beautiful, she can get away with it.
Hey, at least she didn't say, "If You Have To Think About Voting For Trump" You Ain't White Or Austrian Or Russian.

Kind of a minor error that doesn't change the meaning of anything she said.
u need to play it back and see how she really pronounced it,,i think she was trying to say 45th, but it came out sounding like "Forty Treeth"....if u wanna play it back, tell me what it sounded to u,,,its right at the start

She said 45th. Her accent made it sound like “43”. It was a great speech by a classy First Lady.
i know,,i just played it back to hear what she actually said,,,it sounded like "Forty Treeth"....uhhg! but u know the left will be all over it

hey, she still makes Biden look like that little black kid "Erkle"

She said 45th. Her accent made it sound like “43”. It was a great speech by a classy First Lady.
i know,,i just played it back to hear what she actually said,,,it sounded like "Forty Treeth"....uhhg! but u know the left will be all over it

It’s not like she said “You ain’t black if you don’t vote for Donald”.

Did Michelle really say "The Forty Three"?
I doubt it...maybe Melania misheard her.

She's a deeply unhappy woman reading a speech someone wrote for her with all the enthusiasm of a hostage reading a list of demands.

she is still the best First Lady!

Seriously.
Reasons why she is a better first lady than Nancy, Dolly, Mary, Barbara, Laura, etc.

She has literally done Ziltch.
I know you want to support your party, but c'mon.
Worst First Lady EVER. ZILTCH. She has been Absent.

Get real.

Seriously.
Reasons why she is a better first lady than Nancy, Dolly, Mary, Barbara, Laura, etc.

Get real.

you think what you want

I think what I want.

sad but true.

so anyone wanna guess who will be the first in the media to rip melania apart? hey, at least big birds werent chirping loud behind her

Seriously.

Get real.

you think what you want

I think what I want.

sad but true.
comapring Melania to Michelle, thats like comparing "Jackie O' to a used ford pinto with a wooden floor

Forum List

Back