Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

So in conclusion handicapped designated parking places are there to be violated by people of color if they choose to do so and if you say anything you deserve to be shoved onto the pavement. If you defend yourself you deserve to be jailed for up to 20 years! Best you walk on the other side of the street.
Race had nothing to do with it, you conservative racist piece of shit.

And Drejka wasn't defending himself as McGlockton was backing away when he saw Drejka draw a weapon.
Sure it did asshole!
:cuckoo:

yes, we know you libtarded racist piece of shit.
:boohoo:

Yeah, it was nice that you could see that from the safety of your computer long after it happened.....the guy who was violently attacked was on the ground, in shock and had that guy looming over him.....he likely didn't realize the guy was pausing before attacking again.

Looming over him? He was backing up! No evidence at all that he was pausing before attacking again.
2aguy's a gun freak and can't help but side with the gun owner.

No, moron, I have studied self defense for decades........the guy on the ground was suffering from an adrenaline dump from the shock of the violent attack...

Understanding stress - Part 8: Time Distortion - Situational Awareness Matters!™.

The phenomenon has been well documented in interviews with police officers, military personnel and martial arts experts. It’ is sometimes called Tachy Psyche effect.

Individuals impacted by tachypsychia have described it as having the appearance that time is elongated, giving the appearance that events are moving slower than reality. The opposite has also been described, where it appears time is speeding up, sometimes moving so fast that things appeared blurred.

In Part 1 of this series I talked about the massive dump of hormones triggered by stress. Research suggests that tachypsychia is a stress reaction induced by a combination of high levels of dopamine and norepinephrine. The chemicals impact the uptake and processing of information in the visual processing center.
That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in self-defense who is retreating. At that point, it's no longer self-defense.

Moron, he likely didn't know the guy was just standing there......again.....the adrenaline dump into his body from the shock of the violent attack and violent impact on the black top of the parking lot distorted his vision, his hearing and his ability to perceive time..........from a reasonable man perspective he should have been acquitted since the other asshole was the one who initiated the violent attack.
Dumbfuck, McGlockton wasn't standing there. He was retreating. You just can't stop lying, can ya, gun freak?

And Drejka failed to prove he experienced that. At the same time, the prosecution proved McGlockton was retreating when he was shot.

He's lucky he got only 20 years. Mcglockton's family asked the court for the maximum sentence of 30 years.

Looming over him? He was backing up! No evidence at all that he was pausing before attacking again.

No, moron, I have studied self defense for decades........the guy on the ground was suffering from an adrenaline dump from the shock of the violent attack...

Understanding stress - Part 8: Time Distortion - Situational Awareness Matters!™.

The phenomenon has been well documented in interviews with police officers, military personnel and martial arts experts. It’ is sometimes called Tachy Psyche effect.

Individuals impacted by tachypsychia have described it as having the appearance that time is elongated, giving the appearance that events are moving slower than reality. The opposite has also been described, where it appears time is speeding up, sometimes moving so fast that things appeared blurred.

In Part 1 of this series I talked about the massive dump of hormones triggered by stress. Research suggests that tachypsychia is a stress reaction induced by a combination of high levels of dopamine and norepinephrine. The chemicals impact the uptake and processing of information in the visual processing center.
That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone in self-defense who is retreating. At that point, it's no longer self-defense.

Moron, he likely didn't know the guy was just standing there......again.....the adrenaline dump into his body from the shock of the violent attack and violent impact on the black top of the parking lot distorted his vision, his hearing and his ability to perceive time..........from a reasonable man perspective he should have been acquitted since the other asshole was the one who initiated the violent attack.
Dumbfuck, McGlockton wasn't standing there. He was retreating. You just can't stop lying, can ya, gun freak?

And Drejka failed to prove he experienced that. At the same time, the prosecution proved McGlockton was retreating when he was shot.

He's lucky he got only 20 years. Mcglockton's family asked the court for the maximum sentence of 30 years.

Moron...I am telling you what the guy on the ground was seeing, not what you, the doofus was seeing from the comfort of your mothers basement eating cheetos .......... you were not violently attacked by surprise, not violently knocked to the ground hitting that ground hard, in shock and facing a guy looming over you...

But go ahead, you dumb ass, pretend you know what you are talking about......

The man had no business shooting anyone. His life was not in danger.

Look, I applaud people who confront someone for taking a handicapped space. I have done it. But what happened after was horrific.

Every time, you confront someone for something like that, you are assuming they are civilized people, that will not become violent over a few words.

Or are you, as RW seems to think, are you actually looking for a fight? Cause you want to throw your weight around?

I don't look for a fight. But I do look to defend handicapped people from being unable to use the parking spots designated for them.

That said, when I carry I am very aware of what could happen. But this shooting was not about defending yourself. It was about a bruised ego causing the death of another human being.

1. So, why have you not corrected RW, in his confused thinking?

2. What do you think of someone, that would respond to your words, by knocking you down?

I have been online long enough to know that some topics have people posting irrational shit and will never change their mind.

I think they are way out of line.

Well, I commend you for speaking out in favor of civilized behavior. I understand that when you do it, that you are not looking for trouble, but trying to stand up for civilized society.

I hope that you never run into an uncivilized barbarian, who responds with violence to your reasonable words.

Every time, you confront someone for something like that, you are assuming they are civilized people, that will not become violent over a few words.

Or are you, as RW seems to think, are you actually looking for a fight? Cause you want to throw your weight around?
The guy who shoved him was backing up and turning away. That doesn't fit the description of reasonable fear for his life. That's why he was rightfully convicted and sentenced.

You call out someone for bad behavior, like parking in a handicapped space, you are operating on the assumption that they are civilized enough, that such a statement will not immediately escalate into violence.

Do you support the idea that, as a society, that people can complain to other people, without it immediately escalating to violence?
Drejka had no knowledge if Jacobs had legal authority or not to park there and he had no business confronting her over it. Anyone who does that risks a defensive boyfriend or husband coming to the defense of their woman. It's been that way for thousands of years. That said, at the same time, McGlockton had no legal right to touch Drejka. Drejka has every right at that point to draw his firearm. But when McGlockton began backing away, he lost his right to use it. They both made mistakes that day. One paid with his life and the other is paying with up to 20 years in prison.

He had every right and "business" to confront her over it.
He had no right or business. He's not a law enforcement officer. If he thought she was parked illegally, his option was to notify police through a non-emergency number.

All people have the right to call out bad behavior. Are you trying to imply that the violent response was justified?

Moron...I am telling you what the guy on the ground was seeing, not what you, the doofus was seeing from the comfort of your mothers basement eating cheetos .......... you were not violently attacked by surprise, not violently knocked to the ground hitting that ground hard, in shock and facing a guy looming over you...

But go ahead, you dumb ass, pretend you know what you are talking about......
LOLOL

How the fuck do you know what he experienced? Were your eyes in his skull? You're truly fucked in the head. You're literally making claims about him he didn't make himself. :cuckoo:

The guy who shoved him was backing up and turning away. That doesn't fit the description of reasonable fear for his life. That's why he was rightfully convicted and sentenced.

You call out someone for bad behavior, like parking in a handicapped space, you are operating on the assumption that they are civilized enough, that such a statement will not immediately escalate into violence.

Do you support the idea that, as a society, that people can complain to other people, without it immediately escalating to violence?
Drejka had no knowledge if Jacobs had legal authority or not to park there and he had no business confronting her over it. Anyone who does that risks a defensive boyfriend or husband coming to the defense of their woman. It's been that way for thousands of years. That said, at the same time, McGlockton had no legal right to touch Drejka. Drejka has every right at that point to draw his firearm. But when McGlockton began backing away, he lost his right to use it. They both made mistakes that day. One paid with his life and the other is paying with up to 20 years in prison.

He had no right or business. He's not a law enforcement officer. If he thought she was parked illegally, his option was to notify police through a non-emergency number.

All people have the right to call out bad behavior. Are you trying to imply that the violent response was justified?
How did he know it was bad behavior? He was parked illegally when he pulled his vehicle up to hers.

How did he know it was bad behavior? He was parked illegally when he pulled his vehicle up to hers.

Are you dropping your previous claim that he had no business speaking to her, about her parking in the handicapped space?

Are you dropping your previous claim that he had no business speaking to her, about her parking in the handicapped space?
Of course not. I'm merely pointing out he had no way of knowing if she possessed a legal permit to park there while at the same time, he himself parked illegally despite there being available spots for him to have parked in.

Of course not. I'm merely pointing out he had no way of knowing if she possessed a legal permit to park there while at the same time, he himself parked illegally despite there being available spots for him to have parked in.

Then my previous point, ie that he certainly has the right to call out some asshole for parking in the handicapped space, stands.

Bullshit! If one is parked legally in a handicapped space then they display a handicapped parking permit. It is usually hung on the rear view mirror. Moron.

You’d have better luck getting your point across to a doorknob

Bullshit! If one is parked legally in a handicapped space then they display a handicapped parking permit. It is usually hung on the rear view mirror. Moron.

Here in Texas, people either have a card they hang from their rear view mirror, or they have a wheelchair symbol on their license plates. And, while it doesn't seem that the store security patrols very often, I do see them running around Wal Mart parking lots on rare occasions. If they catch someone parking there illegally, it's usually a 250.00 plus fine.

Just because one doesn't hang their placard and limp out of their vehicle, doesn't mean they don't have one. He had no way of knowing, but that didn't stop him from parking illegally and verbally confronting her about it until her boyfriend stepped in and shoved him away.

Just because one doesn't hang their placard and limp out of their vehicle, doesn't mean they don't have one. He had no way of knowing, but that didn't stop him from parking illegally and verbally confronting her about it until her boyfriend stepped in and shoved him away.

You're right, there is a possibility that they might have had one. However, I know that the laws in Texas state that if you park in a handicapped space, if you don't have a wheelchair on your license plate, you MUST prominently display the placard, either by putting it on the rearview mirror, or placing it on the dashboard where it can easily be seen. To do otherwise is to risk a ticket.

She broke the law if she had one, parked there and not not display her permit.

Ironically, Drejka was also parked illegally.

Link?

Link?
Killer of black man in parking dispute gets 20 years

The judge said he found it most ironic that Drejka drove up, illegally parked next to Jacobs’ car and then confronted her about parking illegally in a handicapped space.

I once pulled up next to a car and the driver dumped a bag of trash out the window.
I told her QUOTE "Excuse me, but dumping is illegal and disrespectful to others."

She looked at me for a second then shouted "Eat shit motherfucker"

i know, I could have been shot. It's really nice how this country is filling up with people just like her who have no respect for anyone, including themselves.
Wonderful times ahead. People like Faun are ecstatic...until they get it.

To me, she looked a lot like the woman in the car that parked in the handicapped spot. Nice story. And totally true.

Has NOTHING to do with race, for you morons who want to make it that,.....just the facts of what happened that particular time. I hate people that dump garbage from their cars.

And as far as the conviction.......imbeciles will say it "proves" guilt.......because they are imbeciles. it probably only proves he went before a gun grabbing liberal judge who would have convicted his own mother of murder if she used a gun in self defense. I'm guessing, but it can be found out. I BET he's a gun grabber liberal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back