Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

All people have the right to call out bad behavior. Are you trying to imply that the violent response was justified?
How did he know it was bad behavior? He was parked illegally when he pulled his vehicle up to hers.

Are you dropping your previous claim that he had no business speaking to her, about her parking in the handicapped space?
Of course not. I'm merely pointing out he had no way of knowing if she possessed a legal permit to park there while at the same time, he himself parked illegally despite there being available spots for him to have parked in.
Bullshit! If one is parked legally in a handicapped space then they display a handicapped parking permit. It is usually hung on the rear view mirror. Moron.
Just because one doesn't hang their placard and limp out of their vehicle, doesn't mean they don't have one. He had no way of knowing, but that didn't stop him from parking illegally and verbally confronting her about it until her boyfriend stepped in and shoved him away.

You give her a pass for parking illegally, but not him? Based on what, MMMM?

Inquiring minds, want to know...

How did he know it was bad behavior? He was parked illegally when he pulled his vehicle up to hers.

Are you dropping your previous claim that he had no business speaking to her, about her parking in the handicapped space?
Of course not. I'm merely pointing out he had no way of knowing if she possessed a legal permit to park there while at the same time, he himself parked illegally despite there being available spots for him to have parked in.
Bullshit! If one is parked legally in a handicapped space then they display a handicapped parking permit. It is usually hung on the rear view mirror. Moron.
Just because one doesn't hang their placard and limp out of their vehicle, doesn't mean they don't have one. He had no way of knowing, but that didn't stop him from parking illegally and verbally confronting her about it until her boyfriend stepped in and shoved him away.

I pointed out the irony of him freaking out over her parking illegally when he did too. Look up the meaning of the word, irony.

I pointed out the irony of him freaking out over her parking illegally when he did too. Look up the meaning of the word, irony.

No, you gave her a pass on her behavior, while holding him to a far higher standard. Different rules for different folks. And you dems wonder why we say that you haven't changed since Jim Crow.

No, you gave her a pass on her behavior, while holding him to a far higher standard. Different rules for different folks. And you dems wonder why we say that you haven't changed since Jim Crow.
Imbecile, I criticized him for starting a fight over it and wrongly shooting someone. As far as him parking illegally, my only comment on it was to highlight the irony of him starting the altercation over his belief that she was parked illegally.

Do you clutch at your pearl necklace as you fall back onto your fainting couch?

Imbecile, I criticized him for starting a fight over it and wrongly shooting someone. As far as him parking illegally, my only comment on it was to highlight the irony of him starting the altercation over his belief that she was parked illegally.

Did you ever provide a link to your claim?

Yes. Pity you possess the attention span of a gnat.

You are not a very civil human being are you libtard?

You're not in church, ya vile racist piece of shit. Since you lack a pair, perhaps you'd be safer there than here. Now did you find the link I posted indicating Drejka was himself parked illegally to confront someone else he believed was parked illegally?

You're not in church, ya vile racist piece of shit. Since you lack a pair, perhaps you'd be safer there than here. Now did you find the link I posted indicating Drejka was himself parked illegally to confront someone else he believed was parked illegally?
Are you threatening a woman you large piece of donkey shit?

I didn't threaten anyone, ya vile moronic racist piece of shit. How does one even threaten someone they don't know?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm pointing out your delicate feelings are in the wrong forum, this isn't church. And I asked you if you found the link I posted indicating Drejka was himself parked illegally to confront someone else he believed was parked illegally?

I didn't threaten anyone, ya vile moronic racist piece of shit. How does one even threaten someone they don't know?
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm pointing out your delicate feelings are in the wrong forum, this isn't church. And I asked you if you found the link I posted indicating Drejka was himself parked illegally to confront someone else he believed was parked illegally?
Eff ewe you racist piece of mule shit!

icon_rolleyes.gif

^^^ a vile racist, projecting.

:lmao:

icon_rolleyes.gif

I know! You should stop mule shit, because we all know this story wouldn’t interest you in the least if a black man had shot the black man, as they do 10 to 20 times a day in Chicago. The only reason you give a shit is bacause the shooter was white!

icon_rolleyes.gif

I know! You should stop mule shit, because we all know this story wouldn’t interest you in the least if a black man had shot the black man, as they do 10 to 20 times a day in Chicago. The only reason you give a shit is bacause the shooter was white!
^^^ a vile racist, still projecting.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes, you are. And you should stop.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your delicate heart, that really is the best you can muster.

LOLOL

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your delicate heart, that really is the best you can muster.
It’s all I need. You’re making a fool of your racist mule shit self!

If you are carrying, you do not go looking for trouble. I feel bad for this guy but he’s stupid and stupidity gets punished.
If you are carrying, you have a “Don’t fuk with me” attitude

Pretty much the exact opposite is true.

Evidently not

Otherwise, we wouldn’t have so many shootings

More garbage. The shootings are not from CCW holders. they are from gang members and criminals.

icon_rolleyes.gif

What an asshole.

Forum List

Back