Control the message and you can control it all. . .

States that want to have a good workforce with innovative populations...they do that.

Red states? Nope.

You know what, as I just posted, I think America deserves you for two more years. So I really hope the Democrats pull out another sweep.

House, Senate and Joe Biden as Joe Biden Plus, who thinks he has a mandate.

You all deserve just what you think you want. I hope you get it.

You are a deceitful and dishonest person. Trump did not say "Mexicans are rapists."

He said, and I quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Only an idiot such as yourself would misconstrue that as to meaning Trump said "Mexicans are rapists."

Now quit lying, or else I will put you back on ignore.

1668250990849.png

Here is the part where you swear he didn't say what he said.

You know what, as I just posted, I think America deserves you for two more years. So I really hope the Democrats pull out another sweep.

House, Senate and Joe Biden as Joe Biden Plus, who thinks he has a mandate.

You all deserve just what you think you want. I hope you get it.
It looks like the Dems will keep the Senate; Biden is your daddy for 2 more years. Its not like you have a choice. I enjoy your misery. Every day is like a gift since you're miserable every day.

States that want to have a good workforce with innovative populations...they do that.

Red states? Nope.

Oh and I forgot--crime

You all deserve all of it. Inflation, crime, gas prices, the economy. This would be best. All the young people who voted for abortion should get really, really good what they voted for. An abortion every three months, but they won't have a job, can't afford to live.

This is exactly what should happen.

It looks like the Dems will keep the Senate; Biden is your daddy for 2 more years. Its not like you have a choice. I enjoy your misery. Every day is like a gift since you're miserable every day.

I will never be miserable. Never. This is not even my home--ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I have an eternal perspective you don't even understand.

But I am very sorry your life has been so miserable you think to put politicians in the place of daddy

Oh and I forgot--crime

You all deserve all of it. Inflation, crime, gas prices, the economy. This would be best. All the young people who voted for abortion should get really, really good what they voted for. An abortion every three months, but they won't have a job, can't afford to live.

This is exactly what should happen.
Want some cheese with your whine? LOL

Music to my ears.

More please.

Do I hear an echo in here or something? I already posted that. Now where does it say that Trump said "Mexicans are rapists"? He even said that he assumes some are good people.

Now if you'd like some facts substantiating what Trump said, how about Amnesty International?

"It is believed that as many as six out of every 10 migrant women and girls experience sexual violence during the journey."

Migrants in Mexico: Invisible journeys

"Probably"?

You're not sure?

Heh. Now I know this is a great idea.

COME ON DEMS and win the House too!
Hey you were with me on the whole giving guns to teachers thing. The thought of handing you a weapon is truly scary.

So you do have the ability to be right on some issues. So I say "probably".

Do I hear an echo in here or something? I already posted that. Now where does it say that Trump said "Mexicans are rapists"? He even said that he assumes some are good people.

Now if you'd like some facts substantiating what Trump said, how about Amnesty International?

"It is believed that as many as six out of every 10 migrant women and girls experience sexual violence during the journey."

Migrants in Mexico: Invisible journeys
So when he said "They're Rapists" who was he talking about?

Hey you were with me on the whole giving guns to teachers thing. The thought of handing you a weapon is truly scary.

I have no doubt whatsoever that an entirely Republican president, House and Senate would be best for this nation. That is not a "probably".

But you are hedging. Heh.

I really, REALLY hope the Dems pull out the House. Give the voters what they want--and what they deserve!

You know what would be really awesome? All those young folks who voted on college loans finding out a Democrat House, Senate and President will pass NOTHING on it. NOTHING

Man...I really REALLY hope the Dems can pull it off

So when he said "They're Rapists" who was he talking about?

By our own legal standards, many Mexicans are rapists. For example, the state of Tlaxcala, Mexico, Peru, Honduras, and Colombia has an age of consent at 14 years old. Honduras and Costa Rica have an age of consent at 15 years old.

The age of consent in the US is anywhere from 16-18, depending on the state. Now have you never wondered why so many illegals are charged with statutory rape, after they come here?

By our own legal standards, many Mexicans are rapists. For example, the state of Tlaxcala, Mexico, Peru, Honduras, and Colombia has an age of consent at 14 years old. Honduras and Costa Rica have an age of consent at 15 years old.

The age of consent in the US is anywhere from 16-18, depending on the state. Now have you never wondered why so many illegals are charged with statutory rape, after they come here?
Thanks for confirming what he said, "They're Rapists"

Forum List

Back