Control the message and you can control it all. . .

No. Its migrants coming across a geopolitical boundary looking for a better life. Are you sure you are a school teacher? Seems to me you don't know jack shit.

They're not "coming" across a geopolitical boundary, they're "stealing" across.

Do you know what "theft" is? Did your parents and teachers not teach you that stealing is wrong?

Do you know what "theft" is? Did your parents and teachers not teach you that stealing is wrong?

I look forward to candycorn answer on why it's good that illegal migrant children are in schools taking reading, math, ESL and other supports from American children whose parents pay taxes.

Great, take them in then. How many have you taken in?

Since I'm a school teacher, let me explain something to you. They come in typically in abject poverty and knowing no English. So they immediately get all federal programs, free breakfast and lunch, and also all kinds of academic and emotional support. As in ESL, intervention, etc.

There is not an endless supply of these people in schools. This means LEGAL American children of LEGAL American citizens--who pay taxes--are being shorted.

Is that fair? You like?

Justify it.

So we're being "invaded" by impoverished kids? Sounds brutal. LOL

Stealing across? LOL... Thanks for the chuckle.

Just come out and say what you really feel...you hate brown people. That is all there is to this hysteria about the southern border.

It was good to see that during the election coverage, exit polling had immigration down around 5% again....about where it was before the blob legitimized your hatred of brown folks the same way Adolph did with the Jews.

I look forward to candycorn answer on why it's good that illegal migrant children are in schools taking reading, math, ESL and other supports from American children whose parents pay taxes.

We should hire more teachers. And if you're any indication, we should hire better teachers. Someone from 7 Eleven could do a better job than you're doing if your posts here are any indication. You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

That's the way to do it: With the knob on the TV, radio, and the ignore list on here.

The left has lied so much that I refuse to give them further audience.
The idiots believe in their cult message say a few words that sound intelligent and people will listen. Thing is if what they say has no foundation of common sense a smart person tunes them out and ridicules their cultist ignorant asses

We should hire more teachers. And if you're any indication, we should hire better teachers. Someone from 7 Eleven could do a better job than you're doing if your posts here are any indication. You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

Insults mean you have no answer, because obviously, those teachers are expensive, and the illegals surging across the border sure aren't going to pay for it. Who pays for it, corny?

Just come out and say what you really feel...you hate brown people. That is all there is to this hysteria about the southern border.

It was good to see that during the election coverage, exit polling had immigration down around 5% again....about where it was before the blob legitimized your hatred of brown folks the same way Adolph did with the Jews.

"brown people"--what is this, 2002?

Don't try to pull that "racism" bullshit with me. I don't give a fuck if they were Canadians streaming across the Northern border, it would be no different. The integrity of the borders must be protected, if we are going to be a sovereign country. And those morons you voted for are not performing their constitutionally-required jobs.

Do you understand what I just wrote? I am not going to allow you to hijack the narrative here.

Don't try to pull that "racism" bullshit with me. I don't give a fuck if they were Canadians streaming across the Northern border, it would be no different. The integrity of the borders must be protected, if we are going to be a sovereign country. And those morons you voted for are not performing their constitutionally-required jobs.

I bet anything that candycorn is agitated over the Ukraine border....but ours can go to hell

Typical brainless lib. "Brown people"....please

I bet anything that candycorn is agitated over the Ukraine border....but ours can go to hell

Typical brainless lib. "Brown people"....please

Typical liberal bullshit. She even invoked Godwin's Law, fer Christ's sake. Like we're shoving "brown people" in boxcars and sending them off to the gas chambers.

What an idiot. :laughing0301:

Typical liberal bullshit. She even invoked Godwin's Law, fer Christ's sake. Like we're shoving "brown people" in boxcars and sending them off to the gas chambers.

What an idiot. :laughing0301:

You know you've reduced candycorn to a blubbering mess when she starts taking swipes at me being a teacher, then invokes an insult from like 2002, then finally starts screeching NAZIS!!!!

These people are generally not brain trusts

Insults mean you have no answer, because obviously, those teachers are expensive, and the illegals surging across the border sure aren't going to pay for it. Who pays for it, corny?

You raise taxes to pay for the teachers necessary and to retain teachers who are effective. Its called governing.

Do you understand what I just wrote? I am not going to allow you to hijack the narrative here.

So when your cult leader said that Mexicans were Rapists, you disagreed?

In blobber nirvana, it's 1852 everyday. You guys hate brown people. That is what the hysteria about immigration is all about...nothing more and nothing less.

How do you know I'm not brown?

How do you know my husband and children aren't brown?

Please, this is ridiculous. It's a loser for you. But funny, I'll give you that.

So when your cult leader said that Mexicans were Rapists, you disagreed?

You are a deceitful and dishonest person. Trump did not say "Mexicans are rapists."

He said, and I quote: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Only an idiot such as yourself would misconstrue that as to meaning Trump said "Mexicans are rapists."

Now quit lying, or else I will put you back on ignore.

My point is I express my opinion about something and you accuse me of trying to control the message. You express your opinion about something and claim to be righteous because you aren't trying to control the narrative? Again I fail to see the difference here.
I don't express opinions - instead I tell you and show you clearly where the boundaries are. Trample on them at your own risk.

Forum List

Back