And now the democrats will support Trump......

You are hallucinating, or delusional, or crazy, or all three... your Orange Comb-Over Benedict Arnold will never again set foot in the White House.
Does not mean they will not back him behind the scenes for the moment.

It seems to have worked well for the dems in the midterms.

Does not mean they will not back him behind the scenes for the moment.

It seems to have worked well for the dems in the midterms.

Yeah, losing the House and (probably) the Senate was a great strategy.

Seriously?

Are you one of those that think the Republicans did well this cycle?

Given the context? Absolutely not. But we did have a Republican +5.5 generic ballot on election day. If not for mail in shenanigans, this would already be over by more than a country mile. It'd be blood red. Republicans clearly have to adapt to Democrats "demoocracy". (Multiple weeks of "Election Day".).

That said, a win is a win.

And you lost the House.

Which means you lost control of the purse strings and the committees that launch inquiries/investigations.

And we could still take the Senate.

Enjoy.

NEVER. (D) will NEVER support that lying POS.
trump is a lying con man POS.
I would NEVER support this POS.

NEVER.

Clear..... CRYSTAL CLEAR.
trump is clearly a POS.

I hope you're charging Big T a fair rate for that space in your head. ;)

I hope you're charging Big T a fair rate for that space in your head. ;)
A response from a VERY minimal intellectual individual.
Well Done.

Now PLEASE tell me, as of 11-11-2022, that you still support POS trump.
I'll Wait.........Just say the words......Trump is my guy going forward.

You got 24 Hours.

The problem will be how many repubs support Trump when there is a better choice. The repub primary we be so much fun to watch. I wonder if trump will still claim voter fraud if he loses in the primary.

Last edited:
They are pooping their pants about Desantis, and now we will see the democrats backing Trump....

lol

Unreliable source, rightwing propaganda site.

“Overall, we rate Legal Insurrection Right biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High due to a lack of transparency when naming authors.”

Now PLEASE tell me, as of 11-11-2022, that you still support POS trump.
I'll Wait.........Just say the words......Trump is my guy going forward.
Between Trump and DeSantis, Trump is the better candidate.

Sure DeSantis didn't like the Obergefell ruling, but the Supreme Court will overturn that soon enough. DeSantis doesn't talk about the border wall. Trump needs four more years to build more border wall.

Given the context? Absolutely not. But we did have a Republican +5.5 generic ballot on election day. If not for mail in shenanigans, this would already be over by more than a country mile. It's be blood red. Republicans clearly have to adapt to Democrats "demoocracy". (Multiple weeks of "Election Day".).

That said, a win is a win.

And you lost the House.

Which means you lost control of the purse strings and the committees that launch inquiries/investigations.

And we could still take the Senate.

Enjoy.
'I' lost the house, huh.

That is the problem with partisans, you cant see a fact for just a fact. It just MUST be filtered by what you want rather than simply what is.

Forum List

Back