contrast the two marches

Just as an average hated white male I will say on OP that most protest messages get lost to me as most become a distraction or downright circus. Regardless of Obama or Trump or ugh... Hillary, I still have to to work, pay my bills, and despite the stupid crap our elected leaders do my life goes on. I have no time for protests and see most as wasted energy providing absolutely no solutions. When someone screams their message I just shut them off.

How much have you personally contributed to purchase "free" birth control?

I chose to live in a county where my tax dollars provide low-income women with free birth control.

And it is a choice, because I could easily live in an outlying county where the taxes are considerably cheaper and residents don't have access to women's healthcare.

What have you personally contributed to ensure women don't need to have an abortion?

Just as an average hated white male I will say on OP that most protest messages get lost to me as most become a distraction or downright circus. Regardless of Obama or Trump or ugh... Hillary, I still have to to work, pay my bills, and despite the stupid crap our elected leaders do my life goes on. I have no time for protests and see most as wasted energy providing absolutely no solutions. When someone screams their message I just shut them off.

Who hates white men? I'm married to one. My dad is one.
Why is this even about you? Nothing at the women's march was about white men, or hating white men, or blah blah blah.

You're just projecting here.

I have no problem with contraception, next question.

I didn't ask what you supported. The question was: "Why do anti-abortion folks push to restrict women's access to contraception, when we know for a fact that access to contraception prevents abortion?"

Maybe you can pause your internal defensiveness reflex for a second and actually think about how counter-intuitive it really is to oppose contraceptive access in the guise of preventing abortions.

Who hates white men? I'm married to one. My dad is one.

Your imaginary victimization is pathetic.
Sarcasm not your thing?

Another example of Trumpster goose-stepper's blatant hypocrisy. They are accusing participating women of last weeks March of doing exactly what they are doing with hating and intolerant posts in this very thread!
:2up:
Way to make complete fools out of yourselves!
Keep up the good work! :laugh:

I chose to live in a county where my tax dollars provide low-income women with free birth control.

And it is a choice, because I could easily live in an outlying county where the taxes are considerably cheaper and residents don't have access to women's healthcare.

What have you personally contributed to ensure women don't need to have an abortion?
Back in the day I paid $30 a month for my ex's birth control. Till we decided to have a baby. I guess I'm a dinosaur, about accepting personal responsibility. Oh before you mention it. I lived pay check to pay check. And being young and full of cum I chose to get the pills.

Look at the liberal women's march motivated by fear, anger, and even hatred toward Donald trump and the right.

Then look at the march for life which was motivated solely to protect the life and rights of someone else.

Which do you think persuaded more people? Which do you think did more to heal and unite people?
I don't think either did anything for either cause. Abortion is established law & marching changes that in no way.
Acting like morons is what the left does. A March exposing them in mass also accomplished nothing.

Last edited:
How is it dishonest to state the fact that she killed a man? Some humanitarian.

It's dishonest to imply that she was billed as a humanitarian. She was billed as a criminal justice reformer.

She has the experience to speak to that issue.

Further, your attempt to conflate two completely separate events (masked thugs rampaging in the street and the women's march which was completely peaceful/no arrests) is dishonest.

Stop being dishonest if you want to have real discussion about this issue.

Maybe if she hadn't killed someone, she would not need to reform criminal justice. I am sure Charlie Manson has some ideas on the subject too, but are you looney-tunes enough to want to listen to him?

Avatar and buckeye are both wrong.

Feminism and its changing movement reaching across the center to the right may well break Trump.

It didn't reach across the center, it was women who didn't vote for Trump, no one else.

Hillary won the moderate vote by about 12 points if I'm not mistaken. That's the center vote.

Who at that rally last Saturday voted for Trump? Less than 1% at the most. That rally didn't reach across the aisle.
Of course it did. If you are suggesting the Alt Right and Far right are just right of the aisle, you are very mistaken. Many good GOP voted against the orange freek.

Back in the day I paid $30 a month for my ex's birth control. Till we decided to have a baby. I guess I'm a dinosaur, about accepting personal responsibility. Oh before you mention it. I lived pay check to pay check. And being young and full of cum I chose to get the pills.

I think that's great, and very responsible. But, bear in mind that most of these pro-life groups oppose providing women with contraception. So, they re both anti-abortion, and anti- women preventing pregnancy.

Which is why we are in such a fucked up place.

Personally, I like your generation a lot. You didn't create this fucked up false dichotomy we are living in on this subject, and you practice your ideals, even when it costs you money.

Good for you.

Yall give me hope.

Last edited:

Why should I need to contribute to something that is their own personal responsibility?

Don't want to get pregnant? Don't have sex until you can afford protection!

How is it dishonest to state the fact that she killed a man? Some humanitarian.

It's dishonest to imply that she was billed as a humanitarian. She was billed as a criminal justice reformer.

She has the experience to speak to that issue.

Further, your attempt to conflate two completely separate events (masked thugs rampaging in the street and the women's march which was completely peaceful/no arrests) is dishonest.

Stop being dishonest if you want to have real discussion about this issue.

Maybe if she hadn't killed someone, she would not need to reform criminal justice. I am sure Charlie Manson has some ideas on the subject too, but are you looney-tunes enough to want to listen to him?
IOW, Admiral, you know that pillars is driving you pillar (heh) to post.

Your conflation of two events and issues merely shows you are trying to deflect because Pillars is on the right track.

And your comment about Manson is simply an obnoxious nothing.

The women's march was just that, and it was peaceful and respectful. You need to get over if you don't like it.

And the pro-life movement has every right to march also.

Read the Bill of Rights again.

Well, Charlie Manson is obviously insane, but I have an employee who was convicted of homicide at age 16, spent 13 years in prison. I think he has a lot of interesting things to say, and so did this woman.

I actually heard her speech.

Did you?

Avatar and buckeye are both wrong.

Feminism and its changing movement reaching across the center to the right may well break Trump.

It didn't reach across the center, it was women who didn't vote for Trump, no one else.

Hillary won the moderate vote by about 12 points if I'm not mistaken. That's the center vote.

Who at that rally last Saturday voted for Trump? Less than 1% at the most. That rally didn't reach across the aisle.
Of course it did. If you are suggesting the Alt Right and Far right are just right of the aisle, you are very mistaken. Many good GOP voted against the orange freek.

And last weekends rally who in attendance voted for Trump? There was no reaching across. It was all anti-Trumpers.

Well, Charlie Manson is obviously insane, but I have an employee who was convicted of homicide at age 16, spent 13 years in prison. I think he has a lot of interesting things to say, and so did this woman.

I actually heard her speech.

Did you?

.Why would I care what she has to say? I might as well listen to Charlie Manson.

Don't you think that somewhere out there in the 330 million Americans they could have found SOMEONE with a little less bad history?

And last weekends rally who in attendance voted for Trump? There was no reaching across. It was all anti-Trumpers.

There were trump voters in attendance. I saw them there.

Also, this: Trump supporters to attend inauguration and Women's March

You also might enjoy this...Samantha Bee covered both the women's march, and also covered Trump supporters gloating about the inauguration.

Samantha Bee gloats over the Women's March, lets Trump voters gloat over his inauguration

.Why would I care what she has to say? I might as well listen to Charlie Manson.

Don't you think that somewhere out there in the 330 million Americans they could have found SOMEONE with a little less bad history?

If you don't care, then why do you obviously care so much about what other people want to listen to?

No one forced you to listen to this speech. But, you somehow want to use it to vilify the people who did listen to it, even though you have no idea what was said.

Think about your position for a second, if you can.

Forum List

Back