Contact Lost With AirAsia Flight To Singapore

They kill their own, too.
Especially ISIS. They seem to have no rules when it comes to who they kill.

For a plane that can be used in a terrorist attack, Skye.

Didn't take long for the conspiracy theories to start I see.

Conspiracy theory? Is that what you call considering all possibilities of where this plane is, Politico? Anything is possible at this point. Until they find that plane the jury is out on what happened.

Script: Missing malaysian airliners crash into Israel's Knesset with mini-NUKES, remake of 11 September 2001 and launch the BIG BANG

Reminder of what was exposed by Last Prophet hours after the first act, March 8, 2014:
Script: Osama Bin Laden's death is yet another treasonous act of the Obama Biden's presidency.
Osama is not only alive and well but he manages to capture airliners, exploiting software flaws to escape radars, flying to Afghanistan's caves for conversion into weapons of mass destruction.

Theater is possible because almost all "governments" recognized by the UN simply execute orders from the Illuminati Grand Master, Alexander Adolf Hitler.
These include not only all the G-20 (from USA, EU, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa to "enemy Putin" and "communist red" China) to all other "communist" states (North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba).

Why was the act "second missing malaysian plane" postponed from early April 2014 to Dec 28, 2014?
Same reason as Osama Bin Laden's resurrection, postponed from either Easter Sunday on the third year of his death or May 2, 2014, 3 years to the day:
real ukrainian rebels must be annihilated before BIG BANG starts.

Reminder from June 28 2014
** WHY ** script was postponed: UKRAINE not IRAQ is the reason

Ukraine NOT Iraq revolution is the reason postponing the resurrection of Osama Bin Laden
The illuminati were forced to postpone it because a few brave men in Slavyansk, Ukraine, started the armed resistance.

What happened in Donetsk and Lugansk in April 2014 had taken place in Iraq months earlier at Fallujah, January 2014.
Jun 10: Iraq revolution takes control of the second largest city, Mosul.
Jun 28: Maliki's genocidal puppet government lost control of half of the country, Baghdad is surrounded from all directions.
Yet the rebels in the Ukraine continue to be the only reason postponing the resurrection of Osama Bin Laden attached to the wings of a Boeing 777.

Why?
Because the start of the BIG BANG requires total deception everywhere in the IV Reich.
The same total deception that
- prevents russians from seeing that an actor impersonates the real murdered Putin;
- prevents americans from seeing that "Obama" is a total fraud used among other things to lead blacks, other ethnic minorities and freedom loving people to the slaughterhouse.

It's possible to continue to paint the Iraq freedom fighters as terrorists of ISIL / ISIS all over the IV Reich, from the USA to Russia.
But it's NOT possible to sell the Ukrainian freedom fighters as terrorists in Russia. And that does not fulfill the pre-condition of total deception.
That's why Osama and the Boeing 777 will resurrect as soon as Novorossya (Lugansk-Donetsk) will be destroyed.

BASICS
ISIS created by the illuminati to fight and discredit the real rebels in Syria and Iraq.
ISIS also plays a role in the start of the BIG BANG, the remake of 911 2001 at Jerusalem:
- missing Boeing 777 crashes with a mini-nuke at the Parliament (Knesset).
- hours or days later Osama Bin Laden resurrects to reveal himself as the real leader of ISIS and the same day Obama is arrested on live TV.
"Obama" stripped of titles, same as "Pope Francis", also arrested, same as "Evil Jews" of the Federal Reserve Bank.
They confess the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics, Religion, Finance.
Hillary Clinton declared successor of GW Bush since 2008, Ratzinger alias Benedict the only pope since 2005.
Human cattle stripped of savings and pension funds, supervised race war, compulsory vacinassination (ebola), extermination camps.
Google
End Times Prophet Osama Bin Laden resurrects next to missing Boeing 777

Imagine the anguish the families are in right now. Very sad situation for the families and loved ones of these missing passengers.

Families wait as search resumes for missing AirAsia plane carrying 162 Fox News

A groom-to-be, his parents and three brothers are believed to be among those aboard an Air Asia jet carrying 162 people that vanished over the Java Sea early Sunday amid stormy weather.

The fiancé of Alain Oktavianus Siaun told reporters that she was trying to stay positive after hearing the news that AirAsia Flight 8501 had disappeared en route to Singapore, the [URL='http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/12/28/AirAsia-Fiancee-stay-positive/']Star in Malaysia reported
Sunday.

“I heard it on the radio and immediately browsed the Internet and saw the news,” Louise Sidharta said, according to told the newspaper. “My heart knew by then that my fiancé was on that flight.”

Siaun was heading to Singapore to vacation with his family for the last time as a bachelor. Sidharta took a later flight from Surabaya to Singapore. She spoke to a horde of reporters at the Singapore Changi International Airport.

“We have to stay positive and hope that they (loved ones) could be found soon,” she said.

AirAsia said there are 155 passengers on board—138 adults, 16, children and one infant. Also on board are two pilots and five crew members.[/URL]

Conspiracy theory? Is that what you call considering all possibilities of where this plane is, Politico? Anything is possible at this point. Until they find that plane the jury is out on what happened.
No saying something is terrorist related with no evidence of any kind is what I call a conspiracy.

Script: Missing malaysian airliners crash into Israel's Knesset with mini-NUKES, remake of 11 September 2001 and launch the BIG BANG
Why was the act "second missing malaysian plane" postponed from early April 2014 to Dec 28, 2014?
Same reason as Osama Bin Laden's resurrection, postponed from either Easter Sunday on the third year of his death or May 2, 2014, 3 years to the day:
real ukrainian rebels must be annihilated before BIG BANG starts.

--->
Ukraine 2014 for dummies
Nov 2013 to Feb 2014 - "Revolution" in Kiev, Ukraine, totally staged with two actors in the leading roles: "Yanukovich" and "Putin" as suicide bombers.
Finally "Yanukovich flees to Russia", same as the planned "Putin flees to China" before the scripted final break-up of Russia.
April 2014 - a few brave men in Slavyansk, Donetsk, assault a WW2 weapons depot, the start of self-defense.
May 11, 2014: referendum on independence that "Putin" tried in vain to stop, after he previously had failed to convince the rebels to give up their weapons.
May 16, 2004: 5 days after the referendum agent "Putin" sends fake rebels to Donetsk and Lugansk.
Some of the accomplished missions:
- murder real rebels resisting the coup;
- take control of the leadership;
- give intel to nazis where to strike the real rebels;
- abandon key positions (Slavyansk, Kramatorsk);
- stage fake wars (Donetsk airport) to boost the morale of the nazis and inflict mass casualties to the real rebels.

This is why the "downed Malaysia Boeing 777" could be staged in July, in a small area cordoned by these fake rebels, using nothing but actors.
Incredible but true: despite these treasonous leadership the real rebels inflicted epic losses to the nazis.
Sept 2, 2014: the nazi military is on the brink of collapse. Hundreds of nazi tanks destroyed and captured.
Sept 5, 2014: traitors sign a "cease-fire" in Minsk, with nazi agent Lukashenko as "mediator".
"Truce" was used to:
- arrest and execute in concentration camps tens of thousands of freedom loving people, from Slaviansk to Kharkiv, from Odessa to Mariopol.
- supply the nazis with the most modern NATO weapons.

Incredible but true: despite all this NATO and "Putin" failed so far to crush the rebellion.
Reductionism in End Times - KEY to conspiracies. In fact nothing escapes its Laws. Malaysia Boeing 777 downed in Ukraine ZERO passengers[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Don Lemon has the answer.....
don-lemon-black-hole.png

flight370blackhole.jpg
Your theory is starting to seem possible. No bodies, no debris,no oil slick, no trace.

It seems the last contact showed the aircraft attempting to climb, but losing airspeed.
This suggests engine trouble, possibly caused by hailstones in the thunderstorm.

The last negotiations between the pilot of missing AirAsia and the air traffic controllers have been already released. Within a day after the tragedy has happened. Now I'd like you to compare: it’s been almost 6 months since MH-17 crash and the last negotiations between its pilot and Ukrainian air traffic controllers hasn’t been released yet. One can ask: WHY???? Can anybody answer that question?

Meanwhile Obama has “irrefutable evidence” about who’s guilty in that tragedy and he is not in a particular hurry to release it. From my point of view it raises a lot of questions, especially in combination with official Kiev silence about last MH-17 pilot and Ukrainian air traffic controller negotiations.

I think if Obama and Ukrainians have any respect for the memory of victims and for their families, they have to share all the information they possess with the rest of the world. And those who are guilty in that tragedy should be judged and punished regardless whose side they represent. And the accusation should be based on strong facts and proof, it should be much better that a few Facebook pictures, drawings or pathetic declarations.

Angry families of MH17 crash victims seek U.N. investigation:
Angry families of MH17 crash victims seek U.N. investigation Reuters

MH17 is not this flight so, much as I agree that story stinks, perhaps it`s better not to contaminate the thread.

OK Why haven't they found the plane? Isn't there a black box pinger going off? Debris? oil slick? Something?

There was a reported sighting of a low flying red aircraft, and there have been reports of oil slicks,but nothing to call evidence as yet.
Over sea, I'm hardly surprised at the lack of news.

OK Why haven't they found the plane? Isn't there a black box pinger going off? Debris? oil slick? Something?

There was a reported sighting of a low flying red aircraft, and there have been reports of oil slicks,but nothing to call evidence as yet.
Over sea, I'm hardly surprised at the lack of news.
We can only hope they find something soon. I'm just surprised it's taking this long. From what I understand this is a high traffic area with planes and boats not to mention they have an Idea where it went down and the black box should be pinging away. I really don't expect them at this point to find anyone alive but at least if they find the plane it will give the families a little closure.

No saying something is terrorist related with no evidence of any kind is what I call a conspiracy.

No, saying something "could be" be terrorist related - as in "anyone" who had a motive to hijack and take a plane for a "future attack" is thinking out every possible angle. It's called "thinking outside of the box" in some circles. I'm not saying a Muslim stole the plane, I'm saying someone could have hijacked it and taken it.

If you would care to review the story of the Malaysian plane I suspected early on the plane could have been stolen with that intention. Many months later it is quite apparent that something happened to that plane as not a trace of wreckage was ever found.

If no trace of wreckage is found from this plane, I would think it strengthens my case for the first missing plane. Understand?

Forum List

Back