Consumer safety board to weigh regulations on gas stoves

WTF? Has this country gone completely insane?

Federal regulators are considering banning gas stoves as evidence mounts of their potential risks to human health.
Consumer Product Safety Commissioner Richard Trumka, Jr., told Bloomberg in an interview that a ban was "on the table."

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned," Trumka told
And what's next. All electric water heaters? All electric furnaces? What is going to produce all that electricity? And what happens when the power grid fails or there is a hurricane or ice storm that takes out the power lines?

I going to guess that a huge majority of Senators and Representatives as well as their staffers have gas cook tops in their homes. This I believe is a photo of Jill Biden in one of their home kitchens.
OIF.4pwQxngeiMHAJHD7LJRODQ

At least 430 people in the United States die of unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning every year. And 50,000 people visit the ER for accidental carbon monoxide poisoning annually

They mandated rewiring houses with GFCI/AFCI circuits just to save 400 electrocutions and over 4000 non-fatal injuries every year in the United States.

So I can see the overprotective republican bureaucrats banning gas appliances to protect the insurance companies.

And what's next. All electric water heaters? All election furnaces? What is going to produce all that electricity? And what happens when the power grid fails or there is a hurricane or ice storm that takes out the power lines?

I going to guess that a huge majority of Senators and Representatives as well as their staffers have gas cook tops in their homes. This I believe is a photo of Jill Biden in one of their home kitchens.
OIF.4pwQxngeiMHAJHD7LJRODQ
Every custom home we build has gas.
No one in the higher end market wants electric.
I don't think this will ever see the light of day when the real push back starts.

I still cannot understand the nefarious motives behind the political purveyors of climate change, but they have turned one half of this country into mental midgets. . Fact! . . . But everyone suffers.

At least 430 people in the United States die of unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning every year. And 50,000 people visit the ER for accidental carbon monoxide poisoning annually

They mandated rewiring houses with GFCI/AFCI circuits just to save 400 electrocutions and over 4000 non-fatal injuries every year in the United States.

So I can see the overprotective republican bureaucrats banning gas appliances to protect the insurance companies.
NO, Trumka is Biden's boy.

Federal regulators are considering banning gas stoves as evidence mounts of their potential risks to human health.
Consumer Product Safety Commissioner Richard Trumka, Jr., told Bloomberg in an interview that a ban was "on the table."

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned," Trumka told
And free crack pipes will be available, paid for by the tax payers.

Oops. I didn't realize that several threads about this have already been started.

Forum List

Back