Consumer safety board to weigh regulations on gas stoves

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I can't say that I'm surprised by this. Not much else to say, really. Shenanigans like this are just plain predictable, given the historically regressive nature of the progressive green movement. Framed in the usual manner, of course. It's for the childrens.

Anyway...

''The U.S. agency in charge of making sure the country’s consumer products are safe will weigh regulations on new gas stoves, one of the board’s commissioners said on Wednesday.

Richard Trumka Jr., a commissioner on the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), said during a virtual webinar on Wednesday that the commission will put out a formal request by March for information on hazards associated with gas stoves and possible solutions.

“This public request for information is the first step in what could be a long journey toward regulating gas stoves,” he said.

But he added that the process could be sped up with enough public pressure.

“We could get a regulation on the books before this time next year,” he said.

Trumka, who is the son of the late labor organizer of the same name, called an outright ban on new gas stoves “a real possibility.

“It could mean better indoor air quality, which could mean fewer instances of childhood asthma, fewer flare ups of childhood asthma, fewer missed school days, fewer missed work days,” Casale told The Hill.''

Continued - Consumer safety board to weigh regulations on gas stoves

Relevant reading...
New York City to ban natural gas hookups in new buildings by 2030: mayor

''New York City this week said it will join a growing list of U.S. cities banning natural gas hookups in new buildings.''

Washington State Ban on Natural Gas Heating Is All Cost, No Benefit

''The Washington State Building Code Council, an unelected board that governs construction standards, on Nov. 4 decided to effectively ban natural gasheating in new construction homes and office buildings.''

Last edited:
So we're all on the same page with regard to where all of this is coming from and from whom these governent agencies are taking their marching orders these days...

All in the spirit of ''Vee haz peneetrateed zee cabeenets'' and whatnot...

Switzerland-Davos-Forum-7-1568143244.jpg

24136743799_93e7fb9505_b.jpg

Last edited:

The intellectually retarded left will not be happy until the few proles left are living in caves, banging rocks together to try to start fires to cook the vegetables that are too tough to eat raw.

they tried here in VT

~S~

I thought about you when I'd initially posted this information.

Let me ask you this, sparky.

How many times have you ever been to a house fire, or any other house call, where a stove was being used as it normally should be used and was responsible?

I can't say that I'm surprised by this. Not much else to say, really. Shenanigans like this are just plain predictable, given the historically regressive nature of the progressive green movement. Framed in the usual manner, of course. It's for the childrens.

Anyway...

''The U.S. agency in charge of making sure the country’s consumer products are safe will weigh regulations on new gas stoves, one of the board’s commissioners said on Wednesday.

Richard Trumka Jr., a commissioner on the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), said during a virtual webinar on Wednesday that the commission will put out a formal request by March for information on hazards associated with gas stoves and possible solutions.

“This public request for information is the first step in what could be a long journey toward regulating gas stoves,” he said.

But he added that the process could be sped up with enough public pressure.

“We could get a regulation on the books before this time next year,” he said.

Trumka, who is the son of the late labor organizer of the same name, called an outright ban on new gas stoves “a real possibility.

“It could mean better indoor air quality, which could mean fewer instances of childhood asthma, fewer flare ups of childhood asthma, fewer missed school days, fewer missed work days,” Casale told The Hill.''

Continued - Consumer safety board to weigh regulations on gas stoves

Relevant reading...
New York City to ban natural gas hookups in new buildings by 2030: mayor

''New York City this week said it will join a growing list of U.S. cities banning natural gas hookups in new buildings.''

Washington State Ban on Natural Gas Heating Is All Cost, No Benefit

''The Washington State Building Code Council, an unelected board that governs construction standards, on Nov. 4 decided to effectively ban natural gasheating in new construction homes and office buildings.''
As I’ve stated many times, we live in a failed state and this is further proof.

We have a government that refuses to do much to support or abide by the people’s demands. Little is done about poverty and homelessness. Crime continues to rise as we incur yet more uncontrollable immigration from poor nations. Nothing stopping the war machine or preventing big corporations and billionaires from controlling government policy. HC is a disaster in this country as is education. And on and on….

BUT the USG is worried about gas stoves.

Last edited:
So we're all on the same page with regard to where all of this is coming from and from whom these governent agencies are taking their marching orders these days...

All in the spirit of ''Vee haz peneetrateed zee cabeenets'' and whatnot...

Switzerland-Davos-Forum-7-1568143244.jpg

24136743799_93e7fb9505_b.jpg

960x0.jpg

As I’ve stated many times, we live in a failed state and this is further proof.

We have a government that refuses to do much to support or abide by the people’s demands. Little is done about poverty and homelessness. Crime continues to rise as we incur yet more uncontrollable immigration from poor nations. Nothing stopping the war machine or preventing big corporations and billionaires from controlling government policy. HC is a disaster in this country as is education. And on and on….

BUT they’re worried about gas stoves.

Yeah, I was reading an article the other day that reported homeless Americans were having a devil of a time tring to find help in shelters because they were being occupied by all of the illegals that the administration is waving into the country in synergy with the cartels.

It's a sad state of affairs, for sure.

Yeah, I was reading an article the other day that reported homeless Americans were having a devil of a time tring to find help in shelters because they were being occupied by all of the illegals that the administration is waving into the country in synergy with the cartels.

It's a sad state of affairs, for sure.

So now Americans can freeze to death while illegal invaders take their space in shelters?

I don’t think all this shit will end well, but I’m a skeptic. So hopefully it’s not as bad as it appears to me, but I doubt it.

WTF? Has this country gone completely insane?

Federal regulators are considering banning gas stoves as evidence mounts of their potential risks to human health.
Consumer Product Safety Commissioner Richard Trumka, Jr., told Bloomberg in an interview that a ban was "on the table."

"Products that can't be made safe can be banned," Trumka told

Forum List

Back