Constitutional Rights Have Limits

There is also a federal Law recognizing the personhood of a fetus. PUBLIC LAW 108–212
The bill defines an "unborn child" as a child in utero, which means "a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."

Further research: Is killing a fetus murder? I don’t know how that case turned out yet. But the charge was lodged just the same.

Now that I’ve proved that veggie has zero credibility, we can get in with the actual discussion.

What are the projections? Will the SCOTUS revisit Roe v. Wade? Obviously they should. Preborn humans deserve the protection of their Constitutional level right to life.

But will they? And if they do, will they finally overturn that abortion of a decision?

It’s ok. You got mugged. You actually deserved it. Bested at every turn. You ended up where you started. Zero for life. Don’t fret. It’s unlikely you’ll ever experience the thrill of victory. Her used to it. You’re a complete fail.
Dont cry sweetie

I don’t. You did. And now you’re unwilling to admit it. I told you you were a liar.
I see you're up to your usual bag of tricks.
I searched and found that indeed it is not likely (by lack of data) that anyone has been charged with "murder" for the death of a fetus. Instead there have been 1,200 or so convictions for "manslaughter" of a fetus.

So you've been proven wrong, and calling him a liar is clearly unwarranted.

Irrelevant. If your contention is that no person has been convicted of murder for causing the death of a fetus, that’s your burden. And your constant giggling doesn’t change a thing. I disproved your false claim.

Go ahead and admit your defeat. We all see it anyway, veggie.
As they say, you can't prove a negative, but the next best thing is to "google" the positive, and if no matches are found, to presume the negative has been proved.

And in this case of a murder charge for killing a fetus has no matches.

You can do your own search or accept the current conclusions of no murder convictions for killing a fetus.

Forum List

Back