Constitutional Rights Have Limits

Wrong. Try harder you dolt.
The only reason you would have to refuse to cite/link the post you claim exists, is if it doesn't exist.

fetal murder is on the books, but convictions aren't.

At common
law, killing a "quickened" fetus was homicide, but not murder.
Six states criminalize actions against "quick" fetuses. Florida,
Mississippi, Nevada, Rhode Island, and Washington all punish
willfully or intentionally and unlawfully killing an unborn quick
child as manslaughter;

As usual, you failed. But I already pointed out at least one example. Do some real homework.
Actually you've failed again and again at pointing out an example of a conviction for fetal murder.

But don't let the facts or the law stop you from arguing that "homicide" or "manslaughter" is close enough, because it's not.
Sorry Charlie. Your tricks are for kids.

84964.jpg

BackAgain replied to the thread Constitutional Rights Have Limits.
Wrong. Try harder you dolt. I’ll even give you one hint you lazy shit. He pled out.
18 minutes ago

84964.jpg

BackAgain replied to the thread Constitutional Rights Have Limits.
Wrong. Try harder you dolt. I’ll even give you one hint you lazy shit. He pled out.
21 minutes ago

When backagain was asked to point to the post he claimed showed a fetal murder conviction.....

Cricket chirping

I don't think backagain will be back again.

The only reason you would have to refuse to cite/link the post you claim exists, is if it doesn't exist.

At common
child as manslaughter;
Zzzzz. If you’re charged but take a plea, you’re still a fucking killer.

At common
child as manslaughter;
Your fail is complete. Admit your defeat and save your last vestige of dignity. Oh wait. You never had any.

Actually you've failed again and again at pointing out an example of a conviction for fetal murder.

But don't let the facts or the law stop you from arguing that "homicide" or "manslaughter" is close enough, because it's not.
Sorry Charlie. Your tricks are for kids.
Your fail and the stain of your fail lives on. It always will. And that is a good thing.

You won’t ever recognize that fact. You’re far too stupid and dishonest.

He's a Canadian. He has no Rights. None of you subjects do.

That's what makes us different. I am not a subject.
You have Gun Rights, fuck me, never knew that *Roll My Fucking Eyes*

Americans need responsibilities, forget that Rights crap. Try being responsible in society as opposed to being prepared to shoot people.

Zzzzz. If you’re charged but take a plea, you’re still a fucking killer.
But you're not a murderer.

And you said people were convicted of murdering a fetus.

And that has not happened, no matter how many times you lie, and claim it has.

But you're not a murderer.

Yeah. one who does that IS still a murderer. Just one who avoided the conviction.
And no. I never said anyone had been convicted of murdering a fetus. Try not to make shit up so much, you lying moron. I’m also not the one with the burden.

“Homicide” includes more than murder. It can also include manslaughter. Either way, it involves the wrongful taking of a person’s life.
So, a manslaughter conviction suffices for the purpose of establishing that wrongfully taking the life of a fetus is taking the life of a “person.” And that has been the point all along.

The guarrantee of freedom of religion does not cover human sacrifice or multiple wives or use of dangerous drugs.

The right to bear arms does not cover bombs or machine guns or flame throwers or artillery. Private citizens may not own fighter jets or missiles.

The right of free speech does not protect Perjury, Obstruction of justice, extortion, obscenity or liable or slander.

These limits set forth in statutes or case law.
U just don't have a fucking clue.

Defendant convicted of conspiracy to commit murder of the fetus. Such a conviction could not be obtained unless it was possible to commit murder of the fetus. Accordingly, Kansas also legally accepts the legal principle that a fetus is a “person” for purposes of its homicide law.

Yeah. one who does that IS still a murderer. Just one who avoided the conviction.
And no. I never said anyone had been convicted of murdering a fetus. Try not to make shit up so much, you lying moron. I’m also not the one with the burden.
Once more, you're lying your ass off. That was the very heart of the argument you were making. And here's you post where you specifically said "convicted"

Irrelevant. If your contention is that no person has been convicted of murder for causing the death of a fetus, that’s your burden. And your constant giggling doesn’t change a thing. I disproved your false claim.

Go ahead and admit your defeat. We all see it anyway, veggie.

How are you going to argue you way out of that lie, except by posting another lie?

“Homicide” includes more than murder. It can also include manslaughter. Either way, it involves the wrongful taking of a person’s life.
So, a manslaughter conviction suffices for the purpose of establishing that wrongfully taking the life of a fetus is taking the life of a “person.” And that has been the point all along.

Here comes the lies again.

You required "convicted of murder of a fetus", now you're spinning like a top, that manslaughter is murder?

Stop lying.

Forum List

Back