Constitutional Rights and freedoms lost or diluted

Isnt the government at that point by its inaction alone a failure to protect my right and in essence as you stated not respecting my right to free speech?

No, not at all. The government doesn't have to support or facilitate your right to free speech. They merely have to refrain from actively preventing your speech.
By inaction they are activly preventing my right to free speech

By inaction they are activly preventing my right to free speech

1d49c4b5cc3f2793dea790822ae617c7.jpg

These days all who lobby the govt and have behind the wall meetings with your govt. Not to mention a press owner which pays for the election funds of your government emoyees including corporations that are regarded as people nowdays. Can these be regarded as a monopolistic being entwined with and as a influential part of your govt and its policies. In fact a part of the government.
And also if my freedom of speech (and that of other eclectic american citizens) is being suppressed on a large basis or manipulated by a few powerful entities within the united states especially if they are speaking against the govt policies. . Isnt the government at that point by its inaction alone a failure to protect my right and in essence as you stated not respecting my right to free speech?

You're not allowed to put a sign in my front yard ... your Free Speech ends at my property line ...
True. I get that. But our speech is being manipulated by corporate powerhouses with internet control putting words in the mouths of the masses and acting like we all have the opinion of this and that when most of the population doesnt agree with all the soapbox. Certainly our free speech is being manipulated and marketed and not being allowed to run its course when most all avenues are legally being taken away.
Certainly your front yard is your own and you have right to regulate the speech therin. I agree with you. And any internet forum including small ones or the greater ones like youtube have the right of census. This is their right.
But when other people are denied a front yard by restrictive "fake news" laws to post their own speech and create their own forums Then freedom of speech has been lost and public consensus and speech is being manipulated by money which unfortunatly directs also our govt. policies
That said. As an example I do not like nor approve of anti semantic hate speech or any other type group hate speech. I think its a sign of low intellegence and pathetic barbaric destructive ideals of an uneducated individual. But freedom of speech means they are allowed their own "yard" just like any other person. Which is very important If you have your yard, they get theirs. Its called equality and freedom
We all then have the right whether or not to visit that yard. We can always walk away
But these rights of free speech do not exist in todays world nor in America. And the reason they do not exist is manipulation of the free press on the greater means of comunication in the modern world. The internet. A worldwide repression of individual rights of citizen speech is being manipulated solely by powerful controling monopolies and the powers and governments around the world that be. And the American govts lack of action to ensure us all a "yard" whether they agree or not. is in the end, an infringement on our right to free speech on the internet. If you do not believe me. Do a search on vaccinations where pro vaccination is rampantly accepted uet antivaccinatiin is considered fake news. And the population itself is near 50/50

Last edited:
You're saying government owes you a "yard" or bully pulpit of some sort. That's never been the case. You may build such a thing through hard work and active networking. Many do. You refuse to equate speech with money. Most would agree but then turn right around and say money talks, bullshit walks. The real problem there was granting corporations legal personhood to begin with. That's where most meaningful struggle got crushed.

You're saying government owes you a "yard" or bully pulpit of some sort. That's never been the case. You may build such a thing through hard work and active networking. Many do. You refuse to equate speech with money. Most would agree but then turn right around and say money talks, bullshit walks. The real problem there was granting corporations legal personhood to begin with. That's where all meaningful struggle got crushed.
No they dont owe me a yard. But I have yhe right to own one. if i have one they need to stay out of it even if they dont like what im saying. Your confusing me with that group you like to put everyone in
Currently all this govt owes me is a shit load of social security pay i gave them.
(And my original 1776 constitutional rights of course)

Last edited:
No they dont owe me a yard. But I have yhe right to own one. if i have one they need to stay out of it even if they dont like what im saying.
So name names and state your specific beef or quit crying like a stuck pig for mercy's sake.

Cut the crap. The government may have compelling reasons to be on your lawn just as you may have on theirs.

Isnt the government at that point by its inaction alone a failure to protect my right and in essence as you stated not respecting my right to free speech?

No, not at all. The government doesn't have to support or facilitate your right to free speech. They merely have to refrain from actively preventing your speech.
By inaction they are activly [sic] preventing my right to free speech

Bullshit. Is the government actively preventing your right to live by not locking you up and keeping you under guard 24/7?

No they dont owe me a yard. But I have yhe right to own one. if i have one they need to stay out of it even if they dont like what im saying.
So name names and state your specific beef or quit crying like a stuck pig for mercy's sake.

Cut the crap. The government may have compelling reasons to be on your lawn just as you may have on theirs.
Im not the one crying like a stuck pig

Bullshit. Is the government actively preventing your right to live by not locking you up and keeping you under guard 24/7?
Didn't say that. You did

Didn't say that. You did

Same faulty reasoning, kid.

Didn't say that. You did

Yep. You used some faulty reasoning. I agree

But you'll admit to being hopelessly vague?

Free speech. - Industrial Corporate Monoplies have decided on a grand scale what can and cant be said in a public domain. You no longer have free speech

Right to bear arms. - This was originally written so the American people would always have a military means to take back their govt. If it got out of hand Now your govt tells you what type of guns you can have. Your right to bear arms is being diluted every day

Freedom of the press. - In todays world the press is monopolized by only a few entities. Suprisingly all with monetary ties to govt. and any new press that goes against the grain is labled fake and removed. You do not have freedom of the press.

Right to home privacy against illegal search. Nowdays they can use spy technology inside your home without securing a warrent based upon court approved probable cause. NSA post 911. You do not have a right to privacy from home invasion. Not to mention what will happen if the military gets involved with contact tracing and vaccines

Freedom of religion. This is an easy one in so many areas. If you look at it legally the govt has mandated it has to be a religion that was well established before a certain date or it is invalid as a religion. (Cant remember the date) And even then its iffy. Like. can i gather a congregation together during lockdowns even of we believe we can and can i refuse vaccinating myself upon my religous belief. Also as a religion. You must file your religion with an IRS form under the govt. Your freedom of religion is mandated. Not eber really seperated from the state as it answers to the greater power the IRS. And its individual freedoms are subject to the current govt approval.

Would anyone like to add to this list? Im sure we have lost the entire constitution line by line in various ways especially in the last 20 years since 911 and homeland security which mandated a removal of our rights based on the fear of constant terrorist attacks on American soil which never manifested themselves yet the freedoms remain forever lost.
Anyone add to this list of constitutional rights and freedoms lost?

personally, the right we lost that mattered to me was legal pot.

but that is being rectified by liberals and progressives

however i know a guy who has a big list of lost rights:

he cant beat his wife and kids any more
he cant beat up gays any more
he cant lynch blacks any more
he cant force his religious beliefs on public school children

I dont know how it was vague. I have the right to own my own private property and the right to my free speech from said property.
I also have the right to my own website and my own free speech. Regardless whether you like it or not. You dont have to go there.
Why is this a problem. I think trying to lable my persona is getting in the way of what i said.
Why are people against me having rights

Free speech. - Industrial Corporate Monoplies have decided on a grand scale what can and cant be said in a public domain. You no longer have free speech

You just exercised free speech.
You wouldnt believe what i had to go through to find a place to do so.
Kinda like a guy in 1770 sitting in a dark corner of a pub speaking against the king of England and the press and the guy he is talking to saying. " See, you just excersised free speech"
Yeah OK I did. I exercised free speech. But I can only do it here. And not for long
yeah you aint kidding,this is about the only message board out there left that believes in free speech. every other message board out there,the mods ban you if you expose facts about government corruption they dont want to hear,the covid hoax,the votescam,9/11 everything. they ban you for that pretty much everywhere yet allow the people attacking you calling you names and all you did was list the facts,they dont ban those people.

yeah this really is about the only platform left out there that allows free speech.we have been a banana republic dictatership for decades now only difference is its far more worse now than ever before and now half the country is aware of it because of that,

Didn't say that. You did

Yep. You used some faulty reasoning. I agree

Of the same sort you did, dummy.

Right to bear arms. - This was originally written so the American people would always have a military means to take back their govt. If it got out of hand Now your govt tells you what type of guns you can have. Your right to bear arms is being diluted every day

Freedom of the press. - In todays world the press is monopolized by only a few entities. Suprisingly all with monetary ties to govt. and any new press that goes against the grain is labled fake and removed. You do not have freedom of the press.

Right to home privacy against illegal search. Nowdays they can use spy technology inside your home without securing a warrent based upon court approved probable cause. NSA post 911. You do not have a right to privacy from home invasion. Not to mention what will happen if the military gets involved with contact tracing and vaccines

Freedom of religion. This is an easy one in so many areas. If you look at it legally the govt has mandated it has to be a religion that was well established before a certain date or it is invalid as a religion. (Cant remember the date) And even then its iffy. Like. can i gather a congregation together during lockdowns even of we believe we can and can i refuse vaccinating myself upon my religous belief. Also as a religion. You must file your religion with an IRS form under the govt. Your freedom of religion is mandated. Not eber really seperated from the state as it answers to the greater power the IRS. And its individual freedoms are subject to the current govt approval.

Would anyone like to add to this list? Im sure we have lost the entire constitution line by line in various ways especially in the last 20 years since 911 and homeland security which mandated a removal of our rights based on the fear of constant terrorist attacks on American soil which never manifested themselves yet the freedoms remain forever lost.
Anyone add to this list of constitutional rights and freedoms lost?

personally, the right we lost that mattered to me was legal pot.

but that is being rectified by liberals and progressives

however i know a guy who has a big list of lost rights:

he cant beat his wife and kids any more
he cant beat up gays any more
he cant lynch blacks any more
he cant force his religious beliefs on public school children
Yeah pot is going thru prohibition change. And those others listed are not rights. They are violent crimes
Lastly education and religion should always be seperate. Education needs to stay fundamental read and write especially at a young level.
Its not a platform for religion or any political agenda either

Last edited:

I dont know how it was vague. I have the right to own my own private property and the right to my free speech from said property.
I also have the right to my own website and my own free speech. Regardless whether you like it or not. You dont have to go there.
Why is this a problem. I think trying to lable my persona is getting in the way of what i said.
Why are people against me having rights
Who? Name names. Be specific.

Forum List

Back