Constitutional Carry Bill filed in Florida...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

This is huge. If passed this will make the 26th Constitutional Carry State... making us a Majority Constitutional Carry Nation.

Nebraska and North Carolina are also on deck for Constitutional Carry.

This is huge. If passed this will make the 26th Constitutional Carry State... making us a Majority Constitutional Carry Nation.

Nebraska and North Carolina are also on deck for Constitutional Carry.

More dishonest political theater from the right.

Requiring a license to carry a concealed firearm is likewise Constitutional carry, being perfectly consistent with the Second Amendment, such laws having never been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

Why does one need a bill? Isn't the Constitution enough to not prosecute people for exercising their rights?
Speak of the d-vil and thus he shall appear. VVVVVV
Requiring a license to carry a concealed firearm is likewise Constitutional carry, being perfectly consistent with the Second Amendment, such laws having never been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

Anymore questions?

Why does one need a bill? Isn't the Constitution enough to not prosecute people for exercising their rights?
Watched this today...

You'll have to watch it on YouTube.

Let's see if I can post the link without ebbeding it

youtu. be/1m-jzR4b7Nk

Take ^^^ the space out after the dot.

Last edited:
You shouldn't need to get their permission for anything.
Get out there and get 'er done.

Go to California, walk up to a cop with your concealed firearm and tell them all about it.

I'm from the Show Me State...so show me that you have the stones to put your belief into practice.

Until then, STFU and stop raining on the parade.

Get out there and get 'er done.

Go to California, walk up to a cop with your concealed firearm and tell them all about it.

I'm from the Show Me State...so show me that you have the stones to put your belief into practice.

Until then, STFU.

That people get their rights violated doesn't make it right.

That people get their rights violated doesn't make it right.
Then go do it.

Make it happen, Captain.

Lead the charge and put your ass on the line.

In the meantime, I'm going to be happy as a lark that our cause is making gains.

Then go do it.

Make it happen, Captain.

Lead the charge and put your ass on the line.

In the meantime, I'm going to be happy as a lark that our cause is making gains.

It is the law where I live. No one has to get permission to do squat.

It is the law where I live. No one has to get permission to do squat..

Great...then head to California and tell THEN that you don't need their permission and that to prove it you are protesting by carrying a concealed pistol.

Or just head for Florida today if that's closer...perhaps Miami.

I'm all for it. Make your stand.

Great...then head to California and tell THEN that you don't need their permission and that to prove it you are protesting by carrying a concealed pistol.

Or just head for Florida today if that's closer...perhaps Miami.

I'm all for it. Make your stand.

I don't own a gun so it would be ruled I had no standing but trying to make an issue solely about those discussing the issue is the definition of lame.

I don't own a gun so it would be ruled I had no standing but trying to make an issue solely about those discussing the issue is the definition of lame.
No...the definition of lame is coming into a positive news thread and immediately shitting on it.

If you personally aren't willing to put your personal ass on the line to prove your point...then you don't have a point.

That the law abiding citizens of Florida may get Constitutional Carry is FANTASTIC news.

Back when I got involved in this fight thirty years ago, you needed a permit TO OWN a handgun in my state.

Now we are a second amendment sanctuary state by our state constitution AND are Constitutionally Carry state...no permit required.

So the last thing I want to hear is a blue on blue poo-pooing of incredible progress

Rome wasn't built in a day.

In the meantime...be happy for progress.

Savvy?

Speak of the d-vil and thus he shall appear. VVVVVV

Anymore questions?
It may not pass given the license fee generates considerable revenue for the state, non-residents are eligible to obtain a concealed weapon license.

And will the proposed legislation also repeal the three-day-wait requirement when buying firearms from an FFL – if not one will still need a concealed weapon license to avoid the three-day-wait and take his new gun home the same day as purchased.

Moreover, those who possess a concealed weapon license are lawfully allowed to keep a gun in the car even on private property where the property owner otherwise prohibits guns – including employers; indeed, employers aren’t even allowed to ask employees about guns in their cars if the employee has a concealed weapon license.

The Florida concealed weapon and firearm license is far much more than just authorization to carry a concealed weapon.

Again, dishonest political theater from the right.

The state is arguing you can not exercise your right unless you get the state's permission.
Wrong.

The state is lawfully regulating a right consistent with the Constitution and Second Amendment.

The Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

Forum List

Back