Zone1 Conspiracy theory forum

Evidently someone screwed-up. ;)

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

Where's Elon Musk when you need him?

Sheesh...
Probably taking a weekend off to go blow some Red Chinese Cadre.

Elon Musk Praised by China for Suggesting Communists Exert Control in Taiwan​

The billionaire Tesla CEO has business in China that relies on appeasing the Chinese Communist Party.​

This was just last month, when a lot of morons were praising the duplicitous sociopath on his imaginary commitment to 'free speech' n stuff'. We don't need Musk at all. Of course his enthusiasm for labor racketeering and prison labor is what right wingers admire most about him.

Last edited:
How in hell is a news story with a LINK to it a conspiracy theory?

Did the OP have a Gateway Pundit link reporting on whatever the story was?

I've noticed that, especially recently, and depending on who is on the clock, anything with a Getaway Pundit link is almost universally tossed into conspiracy, even if it's a factual record of a given event.

There's a lot wrong with that, of course. And it's indication of a much, much bigger problem in the office. If that's what happened. But what are you gonna do, really? You don't have an Elon Musk around here with the acces to see and expose it all. And the couple who do that know it. Heh heh. It's why they do it. All you can really do is find another forum to post on where there's an actual admin around to keep the activist mauds in check. Because once that practice becomes mainstreamed and generally accepted, it'll always be that way. Then, of course, as a consequence any other specific sources a given maude doesn't like will get the same treatment.

You know how whenever you're talking about some plotical policy or whatever how the drones like to come along and say ''well, we did it last time and nobody said anything, so what's the problem?"

Same thing aplies in situatons like this. Assuming that's the case.

No sure which thread you're talking about, though.

Last edited:
no worries Natural one, yesterday's conspiracy theories quickly evolve into tomorrows spoiler alerts!
:dance:
~S~

Yeah, I was just casually speaking anyway.

But, yeah. Agreed...

Oh, hey, btw, I noticed yo uhad a weather thread around here some place earlier.

Remember that guy who does the weather on his own up there that you posted before?

That guy was a hoot.

I should have bookmarked his channel.

Oh, hey, btw, I noticed yo uhad a weather thread around here some place earlier.
yeah, you know how us uptight northern yanks are, always gotta foot out the indow pretending it ain't no thang....~S~
Remember that guy who does the weather on his own up there that you posted before?

That guy was a hoot.

I should have bookmarked his channel.
hillbillyweatherman
>>>

If brains were lard the man wouldn't have enough to grease a skillet, but i still love him!
:love_ya4:

~S~

In before the lock of the thread over TOS violations.

Get back in your hole. All you do on here is go into threads dropping hand grenades all over the place to take em off topic. You have a lot of nerve talking about TOS. Pft...

yeah, you know how us uptight northern yanks are, always gotta foot out the indow pretending it ain't no thang....~S~

hillbillyweatherman
>>>

If brains were lard the man wouldn't have enough to grease a skillet, but i still love him!
:love_ya4:

~S~

Oh, yeah, that's the guy. Heh heh. Thanks, sparky. Gonna bookmark that.

How in hell is a news story with a LINK to it a conspiracy theory?

Good question, Sarge. Guess it just wasn't a good enough link! Meantime, all I read here anymore is total horsecrap rubbish with ridiculous rants and claims every day in Politics and Current Events more worthy of the National Enquirer.

Guess this is what you get when you rope in unpaid, amateur, understaffed, incompetent bigots to try to manage a hopelessly bloated and overly-complicated forum with rules so complicated and convoluted, you can't even take them at their plain face value, punishing constructive quality members for absolutely nothing while ignoring or missing others who do nothing but flagrantly violate easy rules on a daily basis while posting garbage! So naturally, you get fewer good, constructive members and more of the trash!

Kind of like how our justice system works now! :dunno:

Because it’s a link to a rightwing fake news site that propagates conspiracy theories and lies.

You mean they literally SAY THAT at the top of their page that this is fake news?

How many fake news leftwing conspiracy sites do you need to get together in order to fact check that?

Maybe we should rename you Rubber Room Jones because EVERYTHING you post is fake news!

Did the OP have a Gateway Pundit link reporting on whatever the story was?

I've noticed that, especially recently, and depending on who is on the clock, anything with a Getaway Pundit link is almost universally tossed into conspiracy, even if it's a factual record of a given event.

There's a lot wrong with that, of course. And it's indication of a much, much bigger problem in the office. If that's what happened. But what are you gonna do, really? You don't have an Elon Musk around here with the acces to see and expose it all. And the couple who do that know it. Heh heh. It's why they do it. All you can really do is find another forum to post on where there's an actual admin around to keep the activist mauds in check. Because once that practice becomes mainstreamed and generally accepted, it'll always be that way. Then, of course, as a consequence any other specific sources a given maude doesn't like will get the same treatment.

You know how whenever you're talking about some plotical policy or whatever how the drones like to come along and say ''well, we did it last time and nobody said anything, so what's the problem?"

Same thing aplies in situatons like this. Assuming that's the case.

No sure which thread you're talking about, though.
False.

Way too many GWPs in the opening posts remain in politics. The OP's of these threads don't believe what they are writing and are likely paid to steer traffic to the website. It happens too often with the same poster for it to me a coincidence.

Forum List

Back