Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

No conservative but you need to be more specific.
Some are religious, some is just a personal taste etc.
Or do you mean in a legal way?
That could mean some people dont want to lose their rights so certain groups of people could be special rights.

That could mean some people dont want to lose their rights so certain groups of people could be special rights.
The opposition to equal rights comes f of the Conservatives.

Why are equal rights seen asm'apecial rights'?

Reported for forum sliding.

You made four threads starting with "Conservatives what pisses you off about..." in an attempt to forum slide.

You can't stand how much support their is for Trump and how many pro-Trump threads are on the front page.

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Enjoy your perma ban.
I never mentioned Trump.

I posted a series of questions, nothing more.

I am bisexual... so nothing. I can be a conservative and part of the LGBT community if I want to. Being conservative does not automatically mean one hates homosexuals. So uh...
um-no-gif.gif

Turning sexual proclivities into a political issue is the problem. Policing people's thoughts and criminalizing dissent is the problem. Some of us don't want to see two dudes blowing one another in public but that sort of thing happens at gay pride parades.

What do you have to be proud of?

What are you celebrating?

Buttsex?

They're also trying to force it on little kids in schools under the guise of "tolerance" and then get mad at US for having a problem with it.

All cries of gay oppression only come from urban towns run by Democrats,, might want to ask your self why you oppress them

Reported for forum sliding.

You made four threads starting with "Conservatives what pisses you off about..." in an attempt to forum slide.

You can't stand how much support their is for Trump and how many pro-Trump threads are on the front page.

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

Enjoy your perma ban.
I never mentioned Trump.

I posted a series of questions, nothing more.

You're forum sliding, because the front page is extremely pro-Trump atm.

Enjoy perma ban.
I'm not pro-Trump. But, that being said, I never mentioned Trump on this thread.

To me, any answer that is put out there for a question like the one that has been asked here will only give the homosexuals an idea of what they think should be done even more.....therefore my mouth is closed where the question is concerned and I am throwing the key in the direction of the sharks because I refuse to be an enabler.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why can’t straight men make fun of guys taken it in the ass??

Turning sexual proclivities into a political issue is the problem. Policing people's thoughts and criminalizing dissent is the problem. Some of us don't want to see two dudes blowing one another in public but that sort of thing happens at gay pride parades.

Buttsex?

They're also trying to force it on little kids in schools under the guise of "tolerance" and then get mad at US for having a problem with it.
Would you consider Conservative policies and claims about homosexuals 'politicizing sexual proclivities'?

Buttsex?

Would you consider Conservative policies and claims about homosexuals 'politicizing sexual proclivities'?

It's not illegal to be gay. What more do you want?

When you have to legislate rights for certain people, there is no equality.

It’s my keen fashion sense and rapier like wit, isn’t it?

Buttsex?

What would any American citizen want? The right to work, marry, and live without fear.

For the record, I'm not Gay.

When you have to legislate rights for certain people, there is no equality.
When lefislarionhas been written outlawing their life, it has to be addressed with legislation.

Buttsex?

What would any American citizen want? The right to work, marry, and live without fear.

For the record, I'm not Gay.

A life without fear? Yeah, you're definitely asking for too much.

Forum List

Back