Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

F you.

I don't accept criminal activity and election fraud. Over 50 Poll watchers are ready to testify that they were forcibly denied access to observe polls.
I'm sure you conveniently want to ignore this.
No way IN HELL I will ever accept this fraudulent criminal as my President.

The CCP has launched a 'Nothing to see here....move along" internet trolling campaign
Why are you an illegal and don't honor the constitution?

Dude...Bear....

She's on your side.

What gives ?

Don't give up Conservatives.

They most certainly have attempted to defraud America out of your choice.

Don't let up the pressure.

The TRUTH MUST PREVAIL.....TRUMP MUST PREVAIL !!

No, Trump winning is not required. All that is required, is that the Democrats prove to the world who they really are.

People who support corruption, and are terrorists who threaten to burn down the country if they don't get the change they want.

Everything about this entire election, whether Trump wins or not, proves everything Trump said about the left-wing is true.

Trump made his point, now let's see if psychology biden can beat us

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

It's time to expose the stolen election and go to the court.

I'm not going to say there was corruption but it was definitely an odd election and the timing was peculiar. Trump starts making big leads in the Blue Wall and counting stops. Never, in any election I can think of, has voting just stopped.

So, he has a duty to continue until their answers are received. Voters demand it. It's like telling a cop, "look, you didn't catch the bad guy, it's been a week, time to move on, ok?"

Elections are the most sacred of a populations pursuit. If the faith in the system is gone, the ramifications are endless and potentially devastating. Just consider a guy like Snowden. Even Biden supporters may flip if they don't believe it's on the level. There's no evidence Snowden was a Romney supporter.

Last edited:
F you.

I don't accept criminal activity and election fraud. Over 50 Poll watchers are ready to testify that they were forcibly denied access to observe polls.

The CCP has launched a 'Nothing to see here....move along" internet trolling campaign

Dude...Bear....

She's on your side.

What gives ?
A huge game..

F you.

Dude...Bear....

She's on your side.

What gives ?

Not sure what's going on?

I never posted anything negative about Bear ????

Sometimes posters don't keep perspective.

They just react to words.

Don't know. :dunno:

F you.

Dude...Bear....

She's on your side.

What gives ?
A huge game..

Why attack her ?

F you.

Dude...Bear....

She's on your side.

What gives ?
A huge game..

What are you talking about?
You certainly must have confused posts.
Perhaps you should review the thread before you go further.

Dude...Bear....
She's on your side.
What gives ?

I just saw where she seemed to think I did. I have no clue?
We have to outsmart them, flame them without flaming them

Are you listening....?

She's on your side. She's a conservative.

You must have misunderstood the post.

I think an apology is in order...your call.

Dude...Bear....
She's on your side.
What gives ?

I just saw where she seemed to think I did. I have no clue?
We have to outsmart them, flame them without flaming them

Are you listening....?

She's on your side. She's a conservative.

You must have misunderstood the post.

I think an apology is in order...your call.

All I care about is the truth.....we cannot allow the Left to prevail by stealing an election !!!!

Trump is already on the golf course...

Trump has embarrassed himself and the GOP....

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

It's time to expose the stolen election and go to the court.
And when the Courts throw out Trump’s frivolous law suits what will you say?
Oh I know!

The judges were Democrats, or it was the Deep State or it was a conspiracy or it was everything but the fact that Trump’s lawsuits were based on lies or just plain nonsense.

No it's time to begin giving Democrats a dose of what they gave Trump. The campaign for the 2022 mid terms begins now!
I say give president biden a chance, he knows what this nation went through, he is over 70 years old he couldn't govern with his heart he towed the Democrat line..

Now he can govern as he looked out the window from his bus/train going home..

He might be the best president since Reagan

Trump is already on the golf course...

Trump has embarrassed himself and the GOP....

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

A month ago you had a different view.... just stop you transparent assholes

Forum List

Back