Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

Last edited:
Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.
Yeah? No.

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

F you.

I don't accept criminal activity and election fraud. Over 50 Poll watchers are ready to testify that they were forcibly denied access to observe polls.
I'm sure you conveniently want to ignore this.
No way IN HELL I will ever accept this fraudulent criminal as my President.

The CCP has launched a 'Nothing to see here....move along" internet trolling campaign

America UNDER SIEGE

Last edited:

Uh...like you cocksuckers moved on after hillary ?

All you did was shit your pants for four years with Russia and Ukraine and Impeachment.

You can royally fuck off.

How about we take a few weeks to go through the multiple issues in multiple states? We waited a month on Bush v Gore. The media totally overstepped it's role and prematurely declared Biden the "winner" which in my memory has never happened. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about that.

None of the states have even certified yet. It's blatantly obvious the swamp wants Trump gone, election night coverage with early calls for Biden and late calls for Trump, I have never seen such bias in a presidential election or level of collusion.

How about we take a few weeks to go through the multiple issues in multiple states? We waited a month on Bush v Gore. The media totally overstepped it's role and prematurely declared Biden the "winner" which in my memory has never happened. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about that.

They actually called Florida for Bush...then late in the evening.....

Gore conceded, then called back because it went almost even and didn't concede.

I don't like Al Gore, but he was right to challenge.

After a while he relented.

I didn't like him.

Bush was a fucking disaster....When I say I didn't like Gore....I mean it...but I am not so sure he would have been so bad.

None of the states have even certified yet. It's blatantly obvious the swamp wants Trump gone, election night coverage with early calls for Biden and late calls for Trump, I have never seen such bias in a presidential election or level of collusion.

Fox calling AZ really pissed me off.

I will be getting on their site and providing some feedback.

He certainly might of lost the election. I'm ok with that.

But he's won the war of truth completely. Trump called out the entire left-wing, and the Media for the disgusting trash that they are, and they have proven him right.

F you.

I don't accept criminal activity and election fraud. Over 50 Poll watchers are ready to testify that they were forcibly denied access to observe polls.
I'm sure you conveniently want to ignore this.
No way IN HELL I will ever accept this fraudulent criminal as my President.

The CCP has launched a 'Nothing to see here....move along" internet trolling campaign
Why are you an illegal and don't honor the constitution?

He certainly might of lost the election. I'm ok with that.

But he's won the war of truth completely. Trump called out the entire left-wing, and the Media for the disgusting trash that they are, and they have proven him right.
Exactly

1604811590392.png

Forum List

Back