Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

it appears that they are somewhere between the denial and anger stages of grief right now

it appears that they are somewhere between the denial and anger stages of grief right now

Kept the senate

Took house seats

Flipped a governorship.

Flipped at least two state legislatures

Made several gains in others.

This in addition to adding 3 SCOTUS judges.

You won't be:

1. Packing the court.
2. Gerrymandering (we will)
3. Fucking up the country by making PR a state

So.....why are we angry ?

Kept the senate

Took house seats

Flipped a governorship.

Flipped at least two state legislatures

Made several gains in others.

This in addition to adding 3 SCOTUS judges.

You won't be:

1. Packing the court.
2. Gerrymandering (we will)
3. Fucking up the country by making PR a state

So.....why are we angry ?

I'm talking about the remarks from trump's cult of personality. thanks for being sensible about it.

While I wanted Trump (voted for him) and still hope some miracle happens, I am like many.

We've seen bigger disappointments before (Obama being the most notable).

We'll live.

You lived through Trump (butthurt for 4 fucking years...but you lived).

And we'll live through this.

Life will go on.

You'll see disappointement on Twitter and facebook...but not like in 2016.

No it's time to begin giving Democrats a dose of what they gave Trump. The campaign for the 2022 mid terms begins now!
I say give president biden a chance, he knows what this nation went through, he is over 70 years old he couldn't govern with his heart he towed the Democrat line..

Now he can govern as he looked out the window from his bus/train going home..

He might be the best president since Reagan

Do not be fooled, Biden is the swamp with 47 years of screwing over the American people under his belt. Plus half the guy's brain is gone, Biden won't be making the decisions.

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.
You are stupid, and Biden has not won anything yet.

My Ignore list is growing by the dozen, lol.

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.
Imo the question will be for these folks is how they behave once the election is certified by states, and allegations of fraud are unproven

Trump is an asshole. He's not changing. Birtherism, fraud, good people on both sides

No.....

it's time to make a decision----

Stand up and fight back or spend the rest of our lives hiding in a corner...

/——-/ Dementia Joe and Commie haven’t won anything, not one vote has been certified and there will be many audits as well as recounts. The media doesn’t determine an election.

I'm not going to say there was corruption but it was definitely an odd election and the timing was peculiar. Trump starts making big leads in the Blue Wall and counting stops. Never, in any election I can think of, has voting just stopped.
Hiding the voting process and counting votes in the middle of the night are in and of themselves cheating and evidence of fraud.

If the shoe was on the other foot with all the glaring anomalies I'm sure libs would have some questions they wanted answered

I say give president biden a chance, he knows what this nation went through, he is over 70 years old he couldn't govern with his heart he towed the Democrat line..
Sellout traitors do not deserve a chance.

Demoquacks: "let's all get along!!!!"

After the last four years? Gfy
Biden should get all of the cooperation and support that Donald Trump received from Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, The Squad, and the rest of the Resistance movement a.k.a Democrats.
which is weird---since all the dems are uniformly which means were given marching orders to be bargaining to get Fraud Joe in. How about we just accept allowing the Fraud in?

While I wanted Trump (voted for him) and still hope some miracle happens, I am like many.

We've seen bigger disappointments before (Obama being the most notable).

We'll live.

You lived through Trump (butthurt for 4 fucking years...but you lived).

And we'll live through this.

Life will go on.

You'll see disappointement on Twitter and facebook...but not like in 2016.
ONLY if the recounts are done fairly.

How did he lose?

He made his point..
How could we see his point through that epic comb-over?
No wars?
His pandemic non-response has cost more lives and treasure than any war ever did.
The only one who cares about it is you while you kill your baby in the womb..
Wow, you're a babbling idiot.

What a waste of time responding to you was!

Forum List

Back