Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.

It's time to expose the stolen election and go to the court.
And when the Courts throw out Trump’s frivolous law suits what will you say?
Oh I know!

The judges were Democrats, or it was the Deep State or it was a conspiracy or it was everything but the fact that Trump’s lawsuits were based on lies or just plain nonsense.

Well say President Biden....is a petrified piece of shit.

And well say.....we will give President Biden as much bullshit as you did Trump.

How about we take a few weeks to go through the multiple issues in multiple states? We waited a month on Bush v Gore. The media totally overstepped it's role and prematurely declared Biden the "winner" which in my memory has never happened. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about that.

They actually called Florida for Bush...then late in the evening.....

Gore conceded, then called back because it went almost even and didn't concede.

I don't like Al Gore, but he was right to challenge.

After a while he relented.

I didn't like him.

Bush was a fucking disaster....When I say I didn't like Gore....I mean it...but I am not so sure he would have been so bad.
The 2000 election crap is what made me walk away from the democrats. The blatant BS the media and democrats were participating in was nauseating. They will lose support if people think they are trying to steal the election...count on it.

Conservatives: Donald Trump has brought one lawsuit after another to the courts, claiming everything from inaccurate ballot counts, to software flaws, to ballot dumping - all without sufficient evidence to back up his claims. Republican and Democratic appointed judges alike have struck them all down. Now Trump wants higher profile lawyers in nicer suits to argue the same cases. - It won't work.

It's time for Donald J Trump and his supporters to accept Trump's loss and move on.
There are some things he wants the Courts to look at. What are you afraid of?

Don't give up Conservatives.

They most certainly have attempted to defraud America out of your choice.

Don't let up the pressure.

The TRUTH MUST PREVAIL.....TRUMP MUST PREVAIL !!
Trump is already on the golf course...

Trump has embarrassed himself and the GOP....

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

Your media is WRONG.

There is not yet a President elect.
Biden HAS NOT won the election

Momentum is building to expose this fraud

:yes_text12:
Biden won, the Chicago Democrat machine won..

Just give biden a chance please..
How about ...no.

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics will never accept his loss in this election. If he tells them there was voter fraud or any other accusation of vote tampering, they need only his word, and it becomes gospel.

Also, after five decades of GOP conditioning, being told they have been victimized by so many segments of society, not to mention the many imaginary secret organizations and conspiracies, their cheeto-in-chief spoke directly to every one of these long-held fears, hatreds, and irrational phobias.

The impeached president trump wasn't just the POTUS of the right-wingers' dreams, he was sent from their god to lead them to a conservative utopia. A world with only white, Christian conservatives, the promised land.

And now, they're expected to simply walk away from that dream?! NO FVCKING WAY! TRUMP WON, REGARDLESS OF THE VOTE COUNT!

Biden's speeches i the last few days has already set up the constrast... Biden is for all Americans, he wants the division to stop and end it...

No more, those are Democratic States or those are Red States, these are the United States... A large part of America just exhaled in relief...

Your media is WRONG.

How about ...no.
Did I ever tell you , your one of my favorite posters ?

Not a pick up line, like you as much as kat

The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics will never accept his loss in this election. If he tells them there was voter fraud or any other accusation of vote tampering, they need only his word, and it becomes gospel.

Also, after five decades of GOP conditioning, being told they have been victimized by so many segments of society, not to mention the many imaginary secret organizations and conspiracies, their cheeto-in-chief spoke directly to every one of these long-held fears, hatreds, and irrational phobias.

The impeached president trump wasn't just the POTUS of the right-wingers' dreams, he was sent from their god to lead them to a conservative utopia. A world with only white, Christian conservatives, the promised land.

And now, they're expected to simply walk away from that dream?! NO FVCKING WAY! TRUMP WON, REGARDLESS OF THE VOTE COUNT!

Wow....TDS is still strong with this one.

Us white supremacists has been victimized by who?

Your media is WRONG.

How about ...no.
Did I ever tell you , your one of my favorite posters ?

Not a pick up line, like you as much as kat
Thank you. I enjoy reading your posts as well. ;)

Courts require solid evidence, not wild accusations from a malignant narcissist. The impeached president trump's record as a liar and years of unfounded lawsuits are well known to the U,S, court system, and even his cronies he appointed to the federal bench know a losing battle when they see one.

How about we take a few weeks to go through the multiple issues in multiple states? We waited a month on Bush v Gore. The media totally overstepped it's role and prematurely declared Biden the "winner" which in my memory has never happened. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about that.

I didn't like him.

Bush was a fucking disaster....When I say I didn't like Gore....I mean it...but I am not so sure he would have been so bad.
The 2000 election crap is what made me walk away from the democrats. The blatant BS the media and democrats were participating in was nauseating. They will lose support if people think they are trying to steal the election...count on it.
People already know they stole it .

Courts require solid evidence, not wild accusations from a malignant narcissist. The impeached president trump's record as a liar and years of unfounded lawsuits are well known to the U,S, court system, and even his cronies he appointed to the federal bench know a losing battle when they see one.

Wow...figure that out all by yourself...did you ?

So you admitting the left committed election meddling by impeaching him?

How stupid do you think we are?

I didn't like him.

People already know they stole it .
I was referring to potential onlookers from the other party that don’t like fraud.

Conservatives: Time to accept Trump's loss

GET STUFFED, Bill. Who the fuck do you think you are telling us we should accept something which has been wholly manufactured by a corrupt media after a political sham of an election just three days after an election when you were good to go for THIRTY-NINE FUCKING DAYS with Al Gore just challenging a few hanging chads in one state?

42f.jpg

Your media is WRONG.

Why? Biden deserves nothing. His radical agenda is contrary to everything the right stands for. He earned whatever scorn he gets.

Forum List

Back