Conservatives in Very Good Shape With or Without the WH

So if Rubio gets the nomination...you won’t vote for him?

Exactly. No more moderates. No more hypocrites. No more establishment cock-suckers. Walk the talk Conservatives only, or we walk away; like we did in 2008 and 2012.
Conservatives lose elections.
Trump launched America First "populism" that attracted many democrats and minorities, including union folks.
"Strict Free Market Conservatism" is dead.
Tell me a few "strict conservatives" who could win in 2024?
We'll see who gets thru the primaries, "populist" candidates I like are:
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley
Mike Pence
Kristi Noem
Josh Hawley
Tom Cotton

I would not vote for a single name on that list. Women? Establishment scum? Not interested. I’d rather see a Democrat than any of those individuals.
I don't see your list of "electable" candidates?! Put up or shut up.

p.s. if you could vote for Kamala over someone who graduated first in his class at West Point, you're just stupid, a shill, or a troll.

We Americans are actually in bad shape.

We know now the Communists control the electoral process in the Democrat districts of the swing states.. There will never be another legitimate election. The American democracy doesn't exist any more except maybe on the local level in the Red states..

We know that we can't depend upon the Republicans we elect to office to do the right thing. Look at how many of the cowards have jumped ship lately. A bunch of shitheads anxious to bend the knee to their new Communists masters. They could have supported Trump and required the states to investigate the massive voter fraud but they were too chickenshit to do it. They could have supported the brave Patriots that stormed the Capitol but they didn't.

We have also learned that we can't depend on the courts. They have failed us big time.

We need a major reset to restore the Republic.

So if Rubio gets the nomination...you won’t vote for him?

Exactly. No more moderates. No more hypocrites. No more establishment cock-suckers. Walk the talk Conservatives only, or we walk away; like we did in 2008 and 2012.
Conservatives lose elections.
Trump launched America First "populism" that attracted many democrats and minorities, including union folks.
"Strict Free Market Conservatism" is dead.
Tell me a few "strict conservatives" who could win in 2024?
We'll see who gets thru the primaries, "populist" candidates I like are:
Mike Pompeo
Ted Cruz
Nikki Haley
Mike Pence
Kristi Noem
Josh Hawley
Tom Cotton

Some of those names don't stand a chance after this past week. Like you said, Trump has been the inspiration behind this populist uprising and that's why he's engendered such fierce loyalty and admiration among his supporters, who see him as their champion against the elitist political establishment.

To that end, many Trump supporters are incensed by statements made over the course of this week by Cotton, Pence and most recently, even Cruz, criticizing Trump in relation to the electoral count challenges and/or the protest, where they essentially threw him under the bus in a knee-jerk effort to duck the wrath of the MSM. That did not sit well with Trump supporters, seeing each of them scramble to the nearest microphone or twitter account to show off how well they can recite the spineless establishment narrative and stab Trump in the back, and it will not soon be forgotten.

1610186793005.png

Last edited:
I don't see your list of "electable" candidates?! Put up or shut up.

p.s. if you could vote for Kamala over someone who graduated first in his class at West Point, you're just stupid, a shill, or a troll.

you don’t see my list because in my mind there aren’t any existing public individuals who I would vote for. They’re not Conservatives. They don’t walk the talk. I won’t vote for thst.

I never said I would vote for the Democrat. I said I’d rather see the Democrat win. The Democrat winning means I know they’re my enemy and alleviates me of having to wonder if the politician will stab me in the back.

Better the Enemy I know is my Enemy than the individual I can’t identify as Friend or Enemy.

Forum List

Back