Conservatives, I implore you: Do not use the Dobbs case as a springboard to get gay marriage banned

Gay marriage can't be allowed in a theocracy.

isisgaymanexecution.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. No to the, Hell No!
2. Its got to end!
3. Get your fag asses back in the closets.
4. Its decaying our society.
5. Whats more important, society or fags feelings?
6. Sure we tried to see if it would work for many years, now they want the children, I say no.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Speaking of being in the closet.

Maybe you small government con-servatives can pass a law forcing people to.
What happens if the economy tanks or the growth does not keep up with the number of social programs needed and expanded on? It is not small government as much as government not growing as much in a healthy economy.

Here's my reasoning: The Obergefell case, making it mandatory for states to recognize gay marriage has little basis in the constitution, I get that. States have always had the power to regulate marriage, with little interference from the federal government. But I am still glad the court decided it that way for two reasons:

1 - as a libertarian, I believe that people should be able to marry who they choose, as long as both adults, or reasonably close. The states would have been very slow in granting that right protection. Yes, I believe marrying the person that you choose is a natural right, and so it would arguably be in the penumbra of rights in the constitution.

2 - If Obergefell is overturned by what I proudly call the Trump court that overturned Roe, the left will have some justification for their claim that the court is being activist by ignoring precedent.

3 - If Obergefell is overturned, many states will recognize same-sex marriage on their own. Then the "full faith and credit" clause will force the most conservative of states to accept marriages licensed in California, just as states with an 18 year old minimum age must accept marriages licensed in states with a 16 year old minimum age.

If Obergefell is overturned, the left gains new ammo. Deep in their leftie hearts, they always knew that abortion rights are not in the constitution. Their anger at the Dobbs decision is not borne of shock, but of the final eventuality of what they knew was coming.

Don't give them ammo, and alienate gay conservatives, which could lead to court stacking that could bring Roe right back.
It’s not really comparable. Lots of people, myself included, think two consenting adults can do what they want, and if they want to get married, they hurt nobody.

Abortion, on the other hand, does snuff out a life.

Full faith and credit clause does not apply to homosexual marriage....especially if the sodomy decision is overturned.
Excerpt:
"The only exception to these rule concerns laws that violate the public policy of another state. In such a case, a state may refuse to recognize the legality of the foreign law or legal agreement. "

So I seriously doubt that they are going after marriage....they are going after the sodomy decision of 2006 which will allow states to criminalize the behavior once again.

Sorry bout that,

1. Fags beware you are next.
2. We/they are gonna get cha!
3. Let it be so.
4. Funny how fags accuse others of being a fag, when they say the truth, about them, its a libtard thing.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Here's my reasoning: The Obergefell case, making it mandatory for states to recognize gay marriage has little basis in the constitution, I get that. States have always had the power to regulate marriage, with little interference from the federal government. But I am still glad the court decided it that way for two reasons:

1 - as a libertarian, I believe that people should be able to marry who they choose, as long as both adults, or reasonably close. The states would have been very slow in granting that right protection. Yes, I believe marrying the person that you choose is a natural right, and so it would arguably be in the penumbra of rights in the constitution.

2 - If Obergefell is overturned by what I proudly call the Trump court that overturned Roe, the left will have some justification for their claim that the court is being activist by ignoring precedent.

3 - If Obergefell is overturned, many states will recognize same-sex marriage on their own. Then the "full faith and credit" clause will force the most conservative of states to accept marriages licensed in California, just as states with an 18 year old minimum age must accept marriages licensed in states with a 16 year old minimum age.

If Obergefell is overturned, the left gains new ammo. Deep in their leftie hearts, they always knew that abortion rights are not in the constitution. Their anger at the Dobbs decision is not borne of shock, but of the final eventuality of what they knew was coming.

Don't give them ammo, and alienate gay conservatives, which could lead to court stacking that could bring Roe right back.

One could argue gay marriage led to tranny pedophiles doing drag shows for children in public and a ruination of American society.

What did gay marriage allow? It allowed a normalization of gays and acceptance of gays. What happened then? Well with social media and the internet people became more desperate for attention, to feel like they were different, to stand out and so on and being gay wasn't enough anymore you had to be a tranny. And with feelings being the current generations primary motivation a bunch of pussy ass bitches started being trannies and super fags for attention.

So they very very rapidly shot up, faster than any other weirdo group did. So now it allows a rise in something more, freakzoid fags into kids. There is a reason why pedophiles are being murmured about more in the public. The more immoral behavior you allow the more there will be. All the extreme perverts and sickos are slowly coming out now because we are normalizing it all.

That's how we ended up with shit like this.

Or incredibly smart, savvy, people like Jordan Peterson banned and censored because they say a man pretending to be a woman isn't really a woman.

Men pretending to be women compete and beat actual women in their sports.

People support giving hormone blockers to children and surgeries.

And so on. Maybe legalizing gay marriage was the start of it all. When you allow something that is immoral is there will be a lot more of it to follow.

If someone is gay, I don't care because it has nothing to do with me. I'm just talking is all and opening up something to consider.

Please explain how gay marriage is a threat to my traditional marriage. Don't say you believe in freedom, but........... Same old song and dance. This is why I won't vote for the Dems nor the gop. They say "I believe in freedom and liberty". Liars and hypocrites.

Forum List

Back