Biden / WH Wants A Dead USSC Justice

Ignoring and refusing to enforce the law as usual, Biden defends violent protest that made Justice Kavanaugh have to flee restaurant.
I've said it before; these conservative justices are in grave danger from the leftwing crazies and not receiving protection from them. I am Concerned for the Lives of Conservative SCOTUS Justices. Kavanaugh shoudn't even be going out. Sad but true. He shouldn't take the risk. He's in greater danger than the president. But the leftwing media just ignores this story just like they did the assassination attempt.

Sooner or later, some idiot leftist is going to do something to kick off a civil war.

They only do it because nobody's doing anything to stop them.

They're only gonna keep doing it as long as people let thim keep doing it.

When people get fed up and begin to interject, they will stop.

People like that are generally weaklings and they avoid real physical confrontation like they avoid logic.

Last edited:
This did cross my mind ---- let protestors kill the new Justices and then Biden can appoint a commie.
They'll be out of sight now for sure. Hopefully the other 3 are walking on a street and................................................

What angers me the most is they are paying hundreds of dollars for these judges' locations. Once they are found they get a flash mob to attack.

Can you imagine if we set up a web site giving money to find Pelosi, Mayorkas, or other democrats who are failing to enforce the law as written and then dispatching flash mob to Harras and threaten them everywhere they go? These sites are even asking for the locations of their children and the grandchildren... I wonder how fast they would arrest us if we started popping up everywhere they go and call them vulgar names and making threats at their children's schools, etc?

Forum List

Back