conservatives "Devastated As Poll Finds That Americans Love Their Obamacare"

YOU claimed something about those percentages that was false.

Onus is on you to prove your BS allegations with credible sources!

Needless to say you won't because you can't. I am the only one who has provided credible substantiation for my position.

You and your incompetent sidekick have provided nothing but rightwing disinformation and name calling.

You have nothing whatever which is why I am :lmao: at the pair of you!

YOU claimed something about those percentages that was false.

Onus is on you to prove your BS allegations with credible sources!

Needless to say you won't because you can't. I am the only one who has provided credible substantiation for my position.

You and your incompetent sidekick have provided nothing but rightwing disinformation and name calling.

You have nothing whatever which is why I am :lmao: at the pair of you!

All I need is YOUR source. Your source says 22% goes for Medicare AND Medicaid/CHIP. You presented it as going only for Medicare. Saying it only went to Medicare is false based on YOUR source. Your own source proves my allegations. If you can't see that, it's no wonder Democrats ever get elected. They get dumbasses like you to vote for them.

Seems you can't explain what I asked you to explain about those not paying income taxes. I know why you didn't. You can't. Before you say what I said isn't true, understand that I can show you it's true with the numbers.

All I need is YOUR source. Your source says 22% goes for Medicare AND Medicaid/CHIP. You presented it as going only for Medicare. Saying it only went to Medicare is false based on YOUR source.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

You are nitpicking about semantics now?

You cannot refute a single hard fact as to who is paying taxes so you are stuck on stupid with semantics?

Thanks for admitting that you have less than zero!

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

All I need is YOUR source. Your source says 22% goes for Medicare AND Medicaid/CHIP. You presented it as going only for Medicare. Saying it only went to Medicare is false based on YOUR source.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

You cannot refute a single hard fact as to who is paying taxes so you are stuck on stupid with semantics?

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

It's not semantics idiot. Medicare is different from Medicaid and CHIP. They aren't the same thing. While that 22% includes Medicare, not all was spent on Medicare as you are claiming.

It's no damn wonder taxpayers support you and the rest of the leeches on programs like food stamps.

Still no explanation about the family of four? I'll take that as your concession that you can't disprove it.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

Hey dickhead, in fiscal year 2013, the federal government spent $3.5 trillion. $814 billion or 24% went to SS. $498 or 14% went to Medicare. That's a total of $1.3 trillion total. If you divide 1.3 trillion by 3.5 trillion you get 38% not 46%.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

Hey dickhead, in fiscal year 2013, the federal government spent $3.5 trillion. $814 billion or 24% went to SS. $498 or 14% went to Medicare. That's a total of $1.3 trillion total. If you divide 1.3 trillion by 3.5 trillion you get 38% not 46%.

Still can't produce anything at all that refutes my point that between 83% and 87% of all workers must pay Payroll taxes on their earnings because of SS and Medicare!

But please don't stop whining about irrelevancies. It makes it much more amusing to see you getting all worked up because you were proven wrong and cannot refute it.

Still :lmao: at your expense.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

Still can't produce anything at all that refutes my point that between 83% and 87% of all workers must pay Payroll taxes on their earnings because of SS and Medicare!

But please don't stop whining about irrelevancies. It makes it much more amusing to see you getting all worked up because you were proven wrong and cannot refute it.

I didn't say workers didn't pay payroll taxes. I said that almost half that earn an income don't pay INCOME taxes. They are two different things.

I don't get worked up. At laugh at people like you because you don't know the difference between two different things then spread your tripe. What's worse is there are plenty of morons like you that the rest of us support. It's no wonder we have the President we have. People like you would rather vote the affirmative action, unqualified black man in the office on skin color than someone who expect you to be a responsible citizen.

What does the government provide you boy? Food? Housing? Healthcare? If you have kids, are the rest of us doing your responsibility and supporting them.

You still haven't explained why a family of four doesn't pay INCOME taxes until the income is approximately $47,000. You won't and can't because their isn't one.

The Gallup poll found that the newly insured who bought coverage through the ACA were more satisfied with their health insurance than the overall insured population.

Hell..that ain't saying much..look at the competition.

Nice cherrypicking the article.
You forgot to mention that only 4% of the population availed themselves of the ACA.

And of course they are going to like it especially if their premiums are heavily subsidized by their fellow taxpayers.
Which is almost 50% of them.

rofl_logo.jpg

Seriously???

Better luck next time!

rofl_logo.jpg

I didn't say workers didn't pay payroll taxes. I said that almost half that earn an income don't pay INCOME taxes. They are two different things.

I don't get worked up. At laugh at people like you because you don't know the difference between two different things then spread your tripe. What's worse is there are plenty of morons like you that the rest of us support. It's no wonder we have the President we have. People like you would rather vote the affirmative action, unqualified black man in the office on skin color than someone who expect you to be a responsible citizen.

What does the government provide you boy? Food? Housing? Healthcare? If you have kids, are the rest of us doing your responsibility and supporting them.

You still haven't explained why a family of four doesn't pay INCOME taxes until the income is approximately $47,000. You won't and can't because their isn't one.
Sole proprietor s business income is personal income and pay 15.3% self employment tax which is socal security and medicare.

The Gallup poll found that the newly insured who bought coverage through the ACA were more satisfied with their health insurance than the overall insured population.

Indeed, anyone with subsidized insurance paid for by taxpaying Americans loved their new insurance at a reduced rate.

Where can I get me some of this free shit... oh that's right I can't, instead I'm forced to fund the happiness for these people.

How do you come up with 4% of those that signed up is 13 million when less than 9 million have signed up?.

Only 9 million have signed up, and 6 million lost their health insurance because of Obamacare.

So the net is 3 million.

Rah rah rah.

People are happy because taxpayers are paying for their health insurance? Color me shocked on that one.

People love their obamacare so much that every politician that supported obamacare was resoundingly returned to office to continue the good work.

Won't be repealed: not a chance. I sincerely hope that is reformed seriously to make sure all are covered in fashion or another without privatizing their premium savings while socializing the cost at our expense.

4% is 13 million folks, sweet checks, in the first year, and it will continue to grow swiftly from year to year.

I hate to break this to you, Jakey but the American people aren't as stupid as Jonathon Gruber or President Obama think they are...they are way too trusting...and they did trust you liberals when you promised that Middle Class healthcare premiums would be going down an average of $2,500. Now they're figuring out how big of a lie that really was.

Quote the exact government statement, bub. You can't.

What is true is that the inflation curve continues to flatten.

The GOP leadership has realized that if it opposes immigration reform stupidly, it will lose 90% of the Latino vote.

The GOP will not oppose ACA openly, for it will cut into the female vote.

The far right is not making the policy decisions anymore for the GOP.

Sux to be the far right.

I said "government statement", not a campaign speech. You fell for it.

Are you admitting then that Obama lied and that America "fell for it" too?

The gov't doesn't make statements.

Forum List

Back