Conservative vs Liberal, Republican vs Democrats, Where are the true patriots

Patriot00

Rookie
Jul 11, 2018
We are becoming a nation of dimwits putting politics above our country. If you are always going to say Rebublicans are always right or Democrats are always wrong on all issues and vice versa, you are unfortunately a partisan and not a patriot. I for one I am economically conservative and socially liberal. Economically conservative is easy to define. You spend what you have and live within your means. I am okay with aberration to this idealogy when it makes sense when borrowings to make an investment that has reasonable payback period with a proper social gain.
Government cant be run like a corporation also, I do own a business so have a perspective about it. When someone now days says conservative often what they stand for is socially conservative causes. Religion is taking over the conservative speech, not to mention far right ideologies. Not good. This is just slowly but surely moving towards a Taliban like regime.

The problem with left at least far left. They will loose as the social issues of this age is trouncing economic issues and people are getting riled up and lashing out at anyone who looks foreign making no distinction if they are legal or not. Somehow they feel they can carry a gun and a flag chanting USA USA makes them patriotic. This empowers the far right. To be patriotic you need to stand for the values this country was created.Illegal immigrant is an Oxymoron. Immigrants are legal. Dems focus first on highly qualified people stuck in Green card process for a decade. You will loose this country to far right if not.

I looked at some stats, 1/3 of us in USA have a college degree.
I am looking at technologies like AI and saying to myself, that's going to replace a lot of folks. So if you don't have a college degree or Technology skills you will be in trouble. Lashing out ain't going to work. World and this country will move forward.

Hoping for a new party which is more sane and center.

I will support my country always but my government and party when it is right.

We are becoming a nation of dimwits putting politics above our country. If you are always going to say Rebublicans are always right or Democrats are always wrong on all issues and vice versa, you are unfortunately a partisan and not a patriot. I for one I am economically conservative and socially liberal. Economically conservative is easy to define. You spend what you have and live within your means. I am okay with aberration to this idealogy when it makes sense when borrowings to make an investment that has reasonable payback period with a proper social gain.
Government cant be run like a corporation also, I do own a business so have a perspective about it. When someone now days says conservative often what they stand for is socially conservative causes. Religion is taking over the conservative speech, not to mention far right ideologies. Not good. This is just slowly but surely moving towards a Taliban like regime.

The problem with left at least far left. They will loose as the social issues of this age is trouncing economic issues and people are getting riled up and lashing out at anyone who looks foreign making no distinction if they are legal or not. Somehow they feel they can carry a gun and a flag chanting USA USA makes them patriotic. This empowers the far right. To be patriotic you need to stand for the values this country was created.Illegal immigrant is an Oxymoron. Immigrants are legal. Dems focus first on highly qualified people stuck in Green card process for a decade. You will loose this country to far right if not.

I am looking at technologies like AI and saying to myself, that's going to replace a lot of folks. So if you don't have a college degree or Technology skills you will be in trouble. Lashing out ain't going to work. World and this country will move forward.

The Democratic Party has pretty much alienated mainstream middle class voters.
The immigration issue really highlights how the Democrats regard white voters as their opposition.
Calling Christians the "Taliban" is ridiculous and hateful.
The Democrats drive the middle class and employers out of their states.
Eventually either the Latinos or Black voters are going to break-off from the Democrats and move to the GOP.

Welcome

You sounded fairly reasonable right up to the point you spewed hard left dogma. ie:
Religion is taking over the conservative speech, not to mention far right ideologies. Not good.This is just slowly but surely moving towards a Taliban like regime.
Now we know what your party is, you may be a more centerest commiecrat, but a commiecrat none the less.

Ok first of all, it's "lose" not "loose". Secondly, you're gonna have to site some examples of how conservative speech is being "taken over" by religion and that we're headed towards a "taliban like" regime. Seems to me like the exact opposite is happening. Oh yes, the most sinful and decadent country on the face of the earth is right on the verge of becoming a theocracy...are you on drugs?

Gotta love how the OP calls out factions on both extremes ---- and only the ones on the right are butthurt about it.

Gotta love how the OP calls out factions on both extremes ---- and only the ones on the right are butthurt about it.

His main criticism of the left is that they're causing the right to get "riled up" and lash out. Which is sort of a passive aggressive dig at conservatives instead of a valid criticism of the many things the left is doing wrong nowadays.

His main criticism of the left is that they're causing the right to get "riled up" and lash out. Which is sort of a passive aggressive dig at conservatives instead of a valid criticism of the many things the left is doing wrong nowadays.

Actually it says "people" -- not "the right".

As I said, it's interesting who takes the lead on the butthurt.

Republicans think college is bad for America.

Clearly, they are wrong.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

responding to a post equals butthurt..?

The immigration issue really highlights how the Democrats regard white voters as their opposition.
Eventually either the Latinos or Black voters are going to break-off from the Democrats and move to the GOP.

Every Religion evolves some are still evolving that's all. There has been killings in the name of Christianity too. Only the percentage of extreme elements are less now than centuries back. This is a problem with monolithic religion. Religion is man made. What I meant earlier is we cannot allow religion to rule us.

Ok first of all, it's "lose" not "loose". Secondly, you're gonna have to site some examples of how conservative speech is being "taken over" by religion and that we're headed towards a "taliban like" regime. Seems to me like the exact opposite is happening. Oh yes, the most sinful and decadent country on the face of the earth is right on the verge of becoming a theocracy...are you on drugs?

35% of the Republicans are evangelical and have strong influence on the party and likewise these folks have compromised their faith to vote for a deeply flawed person to change the status on legalization of abortions.

I am pro-choice, but my choice is pro-Life.

35% of the Republicans are evangelical and have strong influence on the party and likewise these folks have compromised their faith to vote for a deeply flawed person to change the status on legalization of abortions.

I am pro-choice, but my choice is pro-Life.

Outlawing abortion was never part of Trump's election platform. It's never gonna happen, not under Trump or any future president. That's just a tried and true left wing conspiracy theory used by the MSM and democrats to scare women away from voting for republicans.

The problem with my many leftists is that they are drama queens about political correctness. It’s something that has got to be stopped because it’s embarrassing. Of course, many of them are just Berkley snowflakes. Once they gain some wisdom in life, they can focus on issues that actually matter such as economics or climate change.

i'm not conservative, i'm not liberal, i'm HUMAN!

the real battle is not between democrats and republicans, its between globalists and patriots. just like in football, the patriots will be victorious!

responding to a post equals butthurt..?

When it's all cherrypicked, sure does.

Btw, what the hell is that image in your sigline supposed to be?

Last edited:

Every Religion evolves some are still evolving that's all. There has been killings in the name of Christianity too. Only the percentage of extreme elements are less now than centuries back. This is a problem with monolithic religion. Religion is man made. What I meant earlier is we cannot allow religion to rule us.

And that's exactly what the Founders of this country were trying to do -- throw off the traditional yoke of the collusion duopoly of Clergy and Aristocracy that had dominated up to then. With the revolutionary idea that We the People could govern ourselves.

i'm not conservative, i'm not liberal, i'm HUMAN!

the real battle is not between democrats and republicans, its between globalists and patriots. just like in football, the patriots will be victorious!

Yyyyyeah ummm.... the Patriots LOST. To the Eagles, fittingly. Just ask ChrisL .... :eusa_shifty:

There's no such thing as freaking "globalists". That's a clown term used to scare people away from whoever they point it at. We live on a globe; we're ALL 'globalists'. If you weren't you'd be living in a cave believing the earth ends at the horizon.

Lol @ taliban like regime

What a loon

Forum List

Back