Conservative Christians Claim Ocasio-Cortez Is A Witch Leading Attack Against Trump

It seems like conservative Christians have achieved a new level of absurdity. Shall we weigh her down with stones and throw her into the pond...and if she does not float she is not a witch? Oops, to bad.

And to be sure, these people are not using "witch" figuratively . They really believe that she is a witch:

Conservative Christians Claim Ocasio-Cortez Is A Witch Leading Attack Against Trump

Now to be clear, there are witches, those who practice the ancient earth-nature religions.

Modern Witchcraft: It May Not Be What You Think - Christian Research Institute

AOC should actually take being called a witch as a compliment, and I hope that she is a witch. We can use more witches in congress.. A "demonic attack on Trump." No, she does not deal in daemons and she has much better ways of getting to him in mind.

But these ass hats do not actually have any idea what Witchcraft really is and have no interest in learning. Rather, they use it as they would use the "N" word to defile and vilify her. Very stupid and very sad

Frightened by a smart, articulate, attractive young woman, conservative Christians panic

Your libtard article only got one out of three right…

Who would have thought that these medieval fairytales would survive until modern day, and that "adults," such as Dave Kubel would actually believe them. I wonder what these "Christians" think of elves and faeries. Unbelievable! Spare me, please!

The is a faith called Wicca, but it is not implicated here, except to the extent that these "Christians" have it confused with whatever it is that they believe.

Your libtarded religion is the craziest of all….

You Dumb Asses think we will all be dead in 12 years if we don’t ban cow farts.

To what religion are you referring when you speak of a "libtarded religion"? Your use of the prefix "lib" seems to imply politics, but we are talking about beliefs. Some people believe in bad witches and demons. Some believe in elves, faeries, gremlins, leprechauns, and the like.

You are very perceptive for a libtard….

You are correct about the prefix “lib”

It does imply liberal….

libtard is actually a hybrid

It’s meant to convey the melding of liberal and retarded…..

You are confused though, religion and politics are both beliefs….

Some may believe in leprechauns while others believe the

government can provide for every need for free…

Some may believe in "faeries" while others think fairy’s should be able to get married….

Some may believe in demons while others call them democrats….

You get my drift…..

The problem lies in abusing the political system to impose one's fairytales on others. Politics and religion should remain absolutely separated. Our mistake was in allowing them to meld. Government must remain secular, and we are losing that to a bunch of munchkins who think that they have a right to subordinate government to their fairytales.

And don't call it "Christian" without openingly explaining WHICH CHRISTIANS you are talking about. I was born a Christian in these United States, and I am totally disgusted with the way the so-called "Christian right" has prostituted the Christian faith. Focus on the family, family research council, graham, jeffress, all prostitutes. All pigs. I am thinking of disassociating myself from the Christian faith because of their disgusting antics. Maybe there is nothing left of the Christian faith.

Occasional Cortex ain't a witch

she is a proper moron

that's all

Oddly she's attacking the Democrats more than the Pubs.

Jo

With luck, the establishment Dems who she's pissing off will put her in a box, and the party will break.

I would be careful how I walked home at night if I was her.

Jo

I think the old doddering Democrats hate her more than the rest of America.

Frightened by a smart, articulate, attractive young woman, conservative Christians panic

Who would have thought that these medieval fairytales would survive until modern day, and that "adults," such as Dave Kubel would actually believe them. I wonder what these "Christians" think of elves and faeries. Unbelievable! Spare me, please!

The is a faith called Wicca, but it is not implicated here, except to the extent that these "Christians" have it confused with whatever it is that they believe.

To what religion are you referring when you speak of a "libtarded religion"? Your use of the prefix "lib" seems to imply politics, but we are talking about beliefs. Some people believe in bad witches and demons. Some believe in elves, faeries, gremlins, leprechauns, and the like.

It does imply liberal….

Some may believe in "faeries" while others think fairy’s should be able to get married….

You get my drift…..

The problem lies in abusing the political system to impose one's fairytales on others. Politics and religion should remain absolutely separated. Our mistake was in allowing them to meld. Government must remain secular, and we are losing that to a bunch of munchkins who think that they have a right to subordinate government to their fairytales.

And don't call it "Christian" without openingly explaining WHICH CHRISTIANS you are talking about. I was born a Christian in these United States, and I am totally disgusted with the way the so-called "Christian right" has prostituted the Christian faith. Focus on the family, family research council, graham, jeffress, all prostitutes. All pigs. I am thinking of disassociating myself from the Christian faith because of their disgusting antics. Maybe there is nothing left of the Christian faith.

What makes one a Christian?

...But these ass hats do not actually have any idea what Witchcraft really is and have no interest in learning.

"Witches are people who revere both the God and the Goddess. They seek a more friendly relationship with their natural environment, endeavoring to recognize the sacredness of all of nature. Witches, further, seek to utilize cosmic or psychic forces to do their bidding. To this end, the practice of witchcraft involves knowledge and skill in appropriating the rituals that are believed to harness and focus these energies."
What you quoted above from the Christian Research Institute is not Catholic to be sure. Anyway, you apparently use this as some defense of these kinds of witches being mostly benign or working for some good by utilizing cosmic or psychic forces. I find that too vague for comfort. Then it is reiterated in the portion I highlight in red. Question: What are these “energies?” Are they without thought or intelligence? Or are they spiritual? Or what? Since you or whomever think this is all innocent, I submit you are guessing and have no real idea what they are summoning. Or, more likely, you think it is all B.S. and, hence, harmless.

Last edited:

It does imply liberal….

You get my drift…..

Lysistrata, you force me to be serious instead of obnoxious and insulting…I agree that government shouldn’t force Religious views on anyone while at the same time I don’t see how the ten commandments could offend anyone…

I am not a religious person as such but I do believe in God, I pray for my family and friends at night and I cuss and raise hell in the daytime. With this said I do believe our culture and Nation has suffered since we have become more secular.

So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

The OP is right about one thing (and one thing only.) There are witches, witchcraft is an actual thing, believe it or not. I'm sure that many people who dabble in stuff like that think of it as a good thing, as TPP does. But people think all sorts of things are good, that in reality are not what they thought it was. But that's a topic for a whole other thread.

Witchcraft is always a cool subject.

Then why is there an AOC topic every day on this forum?

AOC Derangement Syndrome is in full effect.

Why? Why do you think? We want to keep her in the headlines, on the front page. Her outrageous will suck the oxygen out of the room for all the other Progressives and put her up there as the face of Democrats. What could be better?

Study: Green New Deal Would Cost $93 Trillion, over Four Times the National Debt
Alex Wong/Getty Images
25 Feb 2019

Congressman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s (D-NY) radical Green New Deal would cost over four times the national debt, according to a study released on Monday.

American Action Forum (AAF), a conservative non-profit run by former Congressional Budget Office (CBO) director Douglas Holtz-Eakin, released a study on Monday which found that Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal could cost somewhere between $51 and $93 trillion over the next ten years.

Study: Green New Deal Would Cost $93 Trillion, Over 4Xthe National Debt

The OP is right about one thing (and one thing only.) There are witches, witchcraft is an actual thing, believe it or not. I'm sure that many people who dabble in stuff like that think of it as a good thing, as TPP does. But people think all sorts of things are good, that in reality are not what they thought it was. But that's a topic for a whole other thread.

Witchcraft is always a cool subject.

Yeah, topics regarding the supernatural are fascinating, imo. What a lot of people don't realize or believe is that not all that is "spiritual" is good. And there's a lot of deception, some things that may appear to be good or harmless are actually rooted in half-truths, lies and deception.

Their web site's obsession with witches leads credence to the story that their president called AOC a witch.

No, it doesn't.

Now, I don't care if he did or not - I myself use a "B" when describing her - but you are not supporting the OP claim.
Yes, this organization is clearly obsessed with witches, so it is entirely plausible their president alluded to AOC being a witch in his phone conversation with Republican Rep. Jody Hice of Georgia.

A recording is bound to surface.

No one will care.
Hice will care when he's asked if AOC is a witch.

Dumb as AOC is……

I wouldn’t turn down a broom ride………….

Never%20Sleep-M.jpg

It seems like conservative Christians have achieved a new level of absurdity.
ROFLMFAO

Coming from someone who says...
5 year old Johnny, knows if he’s a girl
And, 30 year old Jim, who used to be Janet,
has every right to use the women’s restroom
because he isn’t a male anymore, he’s female

HAS NOT A CLUE WHAT IS ABSURD!

It does imply liberal….

You get my drift…..

Is that a trick question?

It seems like conservative Christians have achieved a new level of absurdity.
ROFLMFAO

Coming from someone who says...
5 year old Johnny, knows if he’s a girl

HAS NOT A CLUE WHAT IS ABSURD!
ROFLMFAO...See ^ what I mean

It’s so absurd....even I’m gender confused!

Liberal logic for dummies

It does imply liberal….

You get my drift…..

There are so many different types of Christian sects and so many things (rules and do's-and-don'ts) that have been grafted onto it by humans that it is difficult to say with any certainty.

First, we have the life, actions, and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth (The Sermon on the Mount!), then all of a sudden there is all of this sex stuff, like ridiculous proclamations that women shouldn't wear pants or that one can't bake a cake for a same-sex wedding, yet Jesus said next to nothing about sex. I don't see why these people don't live as Ultra-Orthodox Jews if they are so in love with what Christians refer to as the Old Testament.

I once attended a service led by Archbishop (Ret.) John Shelby Spong, a noted Christian author of many books, and later, on the receiving line, I told him that his work was saving Christianity for me because I was just about to quit as so much of it was BS, and I was asking the question "where are we going with this?" Is it all a matter of sex and repeating the same old rituals and hymns on Sunday so that we can feel better about being assholes on Monday? What's the point? Are we getting anywhere or is this like riding a stationary bicycle?

He told me that there are core truths buried deep to look for. It's time to scrape off the barnacles, get rid of the old tinsel, and figure out what this belief in Jesus is all about. Otherwise, it's a waste of time and energy.

PS: I watched a few minutes of something called "Family Worship Center" the other day. It consisted of some guy prancing around the stage, yelling and repeating himself. It was meaningless. Same goes for Osteen. I won't go on about moonbats like graham, swaggert, haggy, jeffress, all useless.

It does imply liberal….

You get my drift…..

Lysistrata, you force me to be serious instead of obnoxious and insulting…I agree that government shouldn’t force Religious views on anyone while at the same time I don’t see how the ten commandments could offend anyone…

I am not a religious person as such but I do believe in God, I pray for my family and friends at night and I cuss and raise hell in the daytime. With this said I do believe our culture and Nation has suffered since we have become more secular.

I don't think the ideas of the ten commandments offend anyone, except for people who are polytheistic, atheistic, or agnostic, and may object to the first commandment for different reasons. It's the effort to force their display, which I associate with some Christians to try to plant their flag on public places to signify that they are superior and own the place and rub everybody's nose in it.

To me, "secular" means neutrality: maintaining a common social structure for things that we need to do as a group, like having a court system, while giving everyone a chance to individually chose a faith and live it, or not. It's giving everyone space at the table without being dominated. I live in the DC area, with churches, synagogues, mosques, Buddhist and Sikh temples, and every other house of worship. Go where you like, or don't go at all. Your choice. To me, this is a vitally important aspect of maintaining a free society.

It seems like conservative Christians have achieved a new level of absurdity. Shall we weigh her down with stones and throw her into the pond...and if she does not float she is not a witch? Oops, to bad.

And to be sure, these people are not using "witch" figuratively . They really believe that she is a witch:

Earlier this month, Dave Kubal, president of the Religious Right group Intercessors for America, explained how Rep. Ocasio-Cortez is connected to “a coven of witches that cast spells on President Trump 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”

Now to be clear, there are witches, those who practice the ancient earth-nature religions.

Modern Witchcraft: It May Not Be What You Think - Christian Research Institute

The term witchcraft evokes different images for different people. Many Westerners would be surprised to know that more and more of their contemporaries are embracing witchcraft as a viable expression of their own spirituality. However marginal or far out it may have seemed in the past, it is clear that witchcraft is becoming progressively more mainstream throughout the world.

Witches are people who revere both the God and the Goddess. They seek a more friendly relationship with their natural environment, endeavoring to recognize the sacredness of all of nature. Witches, further, seek to utilize cosmic or psychic forces to do their bidding. To this end, the practice of witchcraft involves knowledge and skill in appropriating the rituals that are believed to harness and focus these energies. Seeing themselves in stark contrast to other occult religions such as Satanism, witches seek to work these forces in order to enhance their own experience of life and to promote healing and community.

AOC should actually take being called a witch as a compliment, and I hope that she is a witch. We can use more witches in congress.. A "demonic attack on Trump." No, she does not deal in daemons and she has much better ways of getting to him in mind.

But these ass hats do not actually have any idea what Witchcraft really is and have no interest in learning. Rather, they use it as they would use the "N" word to defile and vilify her. Very stupid and very sad

Son you have NO idea what witchcraft is. It is quite real and they are vided into two groups, white witchcraft and black witchcraft. They both however connect to the same type of beings.
Son ??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: I have a hell of a better idea what witchcraft is that these religious fools who use it as a weapon to demean someone. I never said that it was not real.:21::21::21:

Yup, son and really know much about it all.

Misleading title in the article. One person made this claim, and then this website says "christian conservatives...". How about they run an accurately titled article that says "one person claims..."

Forum List

Back