Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious
Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?
that great economy only seems to be helping the wealthy coastal areas....many people inland who are struggling day to day may have a different opinion....
Just like the great economy you and trump brag about, benefits the rich and the average joe works like a donkey for crumbs ?

Please....we don't want racist regressives. They are been replaced by smarter open minded from all over the US and the world. Best state in the world.
No it isn't. https://caeconomy.org/reporting/entry/facing-the-hidden-economic-problem-of-californias-recovery

Only a shameless idiot troll would act as though California has no problems. Hello shameless idiot troll.
Who said California doesn't have problems ? Even trump filed multiple bankruptcies, lost lot of money, failed in many businesses but somehow you consider him a successful businessman.

Most red states are shit holes.
this is where you guys live and is the cause of your violent tendencies like the death threat you just issued.

The overwhelming majority of violence comes from big cities - and if you'd take the time to research them, you'd find that virtually all of them are run by Democrats.

How's that sand taste?

meanwhile back in reality trump supporters crave civil war, violence, mail bombs to people, shoot up stores, steer their jalopy cars into crowds and generally suck

And leftists firebomb federal facilities, mow down cops, set cities ablaze, shoot up Congressional baseball games, and attempt to bomb the National Mall.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, cupcake.

The Bundy Ranch idiocy, the takeover of the Malheur nature center, the massacre of Jews at prayer in Pittsburgh and another recently prevented, the rise in attacks on Jews, the attacks on mosques, the massacre and other attacks on Christian churches with predominantly Black congregations, the bombings and other attacks on women's clinics, the massacre at El Paso, aimed at the Latino community, the attacks (sometimes fatal) on Sikhs, the attacks on LGBTs, the murder of Black grocery shoppers, the thwarted attack on an immigrant apartment complex in Kansas, Charlottesville, the incel murders of women, and much more, all courtesy of right-wingers.

Who said California doesn't have problems ? Even trump filed multiple bankruptcies, lost lot of money, failed in many businesses but somehow you consider him a successful businessman.
California's economic problems are deep, systemic and not going away. Their public employee pension system is a ticking time bomb. You can't file for bankruptcy with this sort of problem and start over again.

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
good for you issa....now explain why education wise they went from top 5 to bottom 10....
Too many transplants from red states.
if that were true California would be majority republican....try again....

Like the Cuban exodus after Castro took power.
Hopefully they will remember why they left Commiefornia

The Bundy Ranch idiocy, the takeover of the Malheur nature center, the massacre of Jews at prayer in Pittsburgh and another recently prevented, the rise in attacks on Jews, the attacks on mosques, the massacre and other attacks on Christian churches with predominantly Black congregations, the bombings and other attacks on women's clinics, the massacre at El Paso, aimed at the Latino community, the attacks (sometimes fatal) on Sikhs, the attacks on LGBTs, the murder of Black grocery shoppers, the thwarted attack on an immigrant apartment complex in Kansas, Charlottesville, the incel murders of women, and much more, all courtesy of right-wingers.
Good thing California has none of those problems. No racism, murder, anti Semitism, gun violence etc.

I can always count on your posts to give me a laugh.

He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?
that great economy only seems to be helping the wealthy coastal areas....many people inland who are struggling day to day may have a different opinion....
Just like the great economy you and trump brag about, benefits the rich and the average joe works like a donkey for crumbs ?
Just like the great economy you and trump brag about
can you prove that i bragged about trump and the economy?....because i cant recall doing that....
benefits the rich and the average joe works like a donkey for crumbs ?
are you describing Californias economy?..because thats the way it apparently works...

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit

We got two California exiles here. They lost their home in the camp fire. Just selling the lot that remained and the scrap that was on it got them enough to to move here and buy 2 town homes. They are far from conservative, but even they said California was crazy.

California is definitely on a spiral down the proverbial drain. Even those who would defend it has to lie. There are so few real racist attacks that they now have to be invented.

What's real is is disintegrating infrastructure. The wildfires can no more be contained than the streets can be cleaned. For the same reasons. What's real is the deliberate end to education. I hate to see it.

We were saying why are people leaving in droves, not to mention business?
I live here and the place is overflowing ....I don't know what you talking about.
Overflowing with Mexicans.

Good thing California has none of those problems. No racism, murder, anti Semitism, gun violence etc.

I can always count on your posts to give me a laugh.

Read your post #56 again, listing terrible things done by "leftists," whoever they are. Nice attempt at deflection, though.

Meanwhile back in reality…usually something that isn’t news-worthy doesn’t demand so much attention. For example, does the rolling black-outs over there affect you, sparky? No. Does the blight in the ghettos of their towns affect you? No. Does the wildfires affect you? No. Yet, sparky, there are something like 30 threads a month about California; almost all from your fellow INCELs who just can’t stop thinking about the place.

So its’ either you’re a no-life loser who has to comment on everything that comes across your news trough where you and the other losers eat from or you’re infatuated with the place.

You guys’ Jealousy and envy of a place that is better than where you live despite it’s faults is hilarious.
Crazy Cali belongs to Mexico... It’s time we give them back it
No, no, no... It would be better to let the Mexican's go to California, and to round up the leftist Californian's/modern time plantation owners there (The Democrats), and take them back to Mexico with them. LOL.

Then the conservative Christian's and good people will move into the state, and will work to make the state work better for all again, and to do it in a Christian goodly sort of way, uhhh well if that is at all possible anymore these days. :)

What does religion have anything to do with this? BTW: the "conservative Christians" have not exactly shown that they are worth any more than anyone else; sometimes less.

Edited and deleted....

My apology this supposed to be post #55.

Why just talk about California? There are 49 other states. Compare them all and see how each stacks up.

I do that all the time. Show me any states better than Ca........ but jealousy, philosophical, ignorance and stupidity takes over with these peanut brains.

Most of these are trump supporters that was left behind or just plain bitter.

I ran in to these Ca bashing at least 4x a month.

Unemployment is at 4%... it’s fake..
Santa Ana winds.... Government fault.

California is definitely on a spiral down the proverbial drain. Even those who would defend it has to lie. There are so few real racist attacks that they now have to be invented.

What's real is is disintegrating infrastructure. The wildfires can no more be contained than the streets can be cleaned. For the same reasons. What's real is the deliberate end to education. I hate to see it.

I’m defending Ca. Show me where I lied?
In reality you are a LIAR.

California's economic problems are deep, systemic and not going away. Their public employee pension system is a ticking time bomb. You can't file for bankruptcy with this sort of problem and start over again.

You can’t file bankruptcy in Ca? Any link there Eric?

Please....we don't want racist regressives. They are been replaced by smarter open minded from all over the US and the world. Best state in the world.
No it isn't. https://caeconomy.org/reporting/entry/facing-the-hidden-economic-problem-of-californias-recovery

Only a shameless idiot troll would act as though California has no problems. Hello shameless idiot troll.

Idiot? We NEVER said Ca has no problems. We do have problems like every states. IDIOT.

Meanwhile back in reality…usually something that isn’t news-worthy doesn’t demand so much attention. For example, does the rolling black-outs over there affect you, sparky? No. Does the blight in the ghettos of their towns affect you? No. Does the wildfires affect you? No. Yet, sparky, there are something like 30 threads a month about California; almost all from your fellow INCELs who just can’t stop thinking about the place.

So its’ either you’re a no-life loser who has to comment on everything that comes across your news trough where you and the other losers eat from or you’re infatuated with the place.

You guys’ Jealousy and envy of a place that is better than where you live despite it’s faults is hilarious.
Crazy Cali belongs to Mexico... It’s time we give them back it
No, no, no... It would be better to let the Mexican's go to California, and to round up the leftist Californian's/modern time plantation owners there (The Democrats), and take them back to Mexico with them. LOL.

Then the conservative Christian's and good people will move into the state, and will work to make the state work better for all again, and to do it in a Christian goodly sort of way, uhhh well if that is at all possible anymore these days. :)

What does religion have anything to do with this? BTW: the "conservative Christians" have not exactly shown that they are worth any more than anyone else; sometimes less.
Christian's aren't perfect, and sure they (all) can fall from Grace while in this world, but the good thing is, is that ole Satan can't hold them down forever. Being able to know right from wrong, and to know it from childhood or whenever it is realized is of course a great thing, and it always comes back to a person when life seems to be at it's worst thank God, and especially for those who had fallen. Not recognizing wrong from right is a dangerous game, and it brings forth one's ultimate demise and destruction eventually. Playing into Satan's hands is a very bad thing, and working for Satan is even a far worse thing. The nation should seek favor with God, and not with Satan, for Satan's time has been given him, and the ole dragon is in his last days. The foundation of good is within he who created the heaven's and the earth, and he has passed on this good onto man for whom searches his heart for this goodness that was given him on a daily basis, and he searches for it without relent in hopes there of. Praise God for the earth and it's inhabitants are given a loving chance in hopes to find itself before it's to late. Amen.

Forum List

Back