Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious
Maybe its because those who pack up and leave only end up in the other parts of the country. Before I was born, my family was in California. They eventually left and moved to Connecticut.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit
If conservative, then they are definitely needed and welcome in states that are somehow leaning blue now. A great Exodus/movement, gathering and/or consolidation of conservatives might be coming in America. It's time, so keep hope alive everyone. Red States ought to be begging them to come, even incentivizing the process. Signs should be going up saying "Welcome Conservatives, we hope that you will stay, and enjoy your stay".
They should leave temporary, until after the big earthquake. Then move back to turn the state Red.
what big earthquake?....

The libtards are destroying Texas too. I hope the real Texans can keep it under control. California and NY are sending all there mutants out to ruin all the other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats kinda like how the far lefties from the other states came to California and helped ruin it...pay back could be a bitch....

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit
Please....we don't want racist regressives. They are been replaced by smarter open minded from all over the US and the world. Best state in the world.
yes at one time it was....now?.....many problems today that 30-40 years ago hardly existed...

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
good for you issa....now explain why education wise they went from top 5 to bottom 10....

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?
that great economy only seems to be helping the wealthy coastal areas....many people inland who are struggling day to day may have a different opinion....

Meanwhile back in reality…usually something that isn’t news-worthy doesn’t demand so much attention. For example, does the rolling black-outs over there affect you, sparky? No. Does the blight in the ghettos of their towns affect you? No. Does the wildfires affect you? No. Yet, sparky, there are something like 30 threads a month about California; almost all from your fellow INCELs who just can’t stop thinking about the place.

So its’ either you’re a no-life loser who has to comment on everything that comes across your news trough where you and the other losers eat from or you’re infatuated with the place.

You guys’ Jealousy and envy of a place that is better than where you live despite it’s faults is hilarious.
so how long have you lived there?.....

If it's so great why are so many leaving, smartass? Why is San Francisco, a supposed jewel of the west coast and model of all that is left, covered in literal human shit?

Fake news and your imagination are a hilarious mix, I see.

Fake news?

People are pooping more than ever on the streets of San Francisco
The Amount of Poop on San Francisco's Streets Has Hit an All-Time High
Why is San Francisco ... covered in human feces? | Nathan Robinson
San Francisco named poop capital of US
SF Mayor: 'There’s More Feces ... Than I’ve Ever Seen' - From the Mayor of San Francisco herself

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers
Californians Doing The Once-Unthinkable: Leaving California | Investor's Business Daily
53 percent of Californians want to leave the state, according to new survey
Why More People are Leaving California Than Moving Here
More People Leaving California Than Moving In: Study

^I guess all these media outlets, left and right alike, are lying?

How do you breathe with all that sand around your head?

It's because of shit stains like you that this state has become the shit hole that it is today. About the only viable cure to turn this state around would be to declare a no bag limit open season on you assholes.

It's because of shit stains like you that this state has become the shit hole that it is today. About the only viable cure to turn this state around would be to declare a no bag limit open season on you assholes.

Most red states are shit holes.

this is where you guys live and is the cause of your violent tendencies like the death threat you just issued.

money would figure you’d be more concerned about the scum you come from.

this is where you guys live and is the cause of your violent tendencies like the death threat you just issued.

money would figure you’d be more concerned about the scum you come from.

You clueless dumbass, I live in the shithole that is California today.

Really?
Then why is the most diverse county in America located in Texas?
And if you cant make it in Texas you're a complete moron.

He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?

Got a link?

The overwhelming majority of violence comes from big cities - and if you'd take the time to research them, you'd find that virtually all of them are run by Democrats.

How's that sand taste?

Kalifornia ranks 42nd in education. If the weather wasn't nice, nobody would live in that shithole.

California ranked 42nd nationally in education

Forum List

Back