Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious
Almost as much time as you guys spend worrying about rich people. Not quite as much, but almost.

California does have far more rich people than any three red states combined and no...I haven’t worried about any of them.

you’re a failure

Why do you hate us do much?

You've been told why. You just refuse to accept it because you're so deep in the belief that California is such a progressive, enlightened place you can't possibly fathom anyone who wouldn't want to live the same way.

Look a puppeteer showed up.
I thought you died and went away.

Did I cut off Markle tongue that she can’t defend himself?

Okay we have homeless in LA.
So tell me what’s new?

Is this makes you a better person?
Is this makes your dick bigger talking about poor homeless people?

Why do you hate us do much?

I hate what the citizens and leadership in California are doing to destroy a formerly great state, one of OUR states. I think it is criminal what you are doing to the state and to each other, tragic!

So by attacking poor homeless Americans solves your stupidity?

Why not attack the posters not the poor people? Why? Because in reality you don’t know anything except posting news.

Dude I don’t evade facts.

I stayed with my own facts and reality. I can’t go wrong.

Which is what we have been saying all along!

No I didn’t evade facts. I trashed your fake facts. You don’t even understand the substance and logistics of your link.

You search the internet then picked these links from unknown media that fits your lying propaganda and it’s good enough for you.

Go back to California’: Wave of newcomers fuels backlash in Boise

If you come here and love it, everything’s fine,” Roscoe said. “If you come here and fly that California flag in your driveway and have stickers on your car that say, ‘Santa Cruz,’ there’s going to be some hard feelings.”

They bring their trash and want to foist it on the natives.

The Twitter squall started in late September, when former Boise State University football player Tyler Rausa went out to his car one day. There he found a professionally printed card, white with an elegant charcoal gray and gold border. It had a nicely centered, two-line message in all capital letters.

GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE

He posted it online with a very short response: “Hmmmm didn’t think I’d ever find this on my car in Boise. #ThankYou.”

Why the hell did he keep his California license plates?

They raise the cost of living and make it hard for the natives to get by.

More @ 'Go back to California': Wave of newcomers fuels backlash in Boise
Where the heck is this Boise at ?
I'm assuming is somewhere in the US, why they are treating their own american citizen that way ?

Almost as much time as you guys spend worrying about rich people. Not quite as much, but almost.

California does have far more rich people than any three red states combined and no...I haven’t worried about any of them.

you’re a failure

Wait... now you like rich people?

Can you leftists ever make up your fucking minds?

WOW! That's DEEP!

You have more homeless than half of the homeless in our country too.

You have a greater population that 20 of the states combined too. Does that make them smart?

california-flips-on-L.jpg

you’re a failure

Wait... now you like rich people?

Can you leftists ever make up your fucking minds?

Never said I dislike rich people

you’re still a failure

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
Kalifornia ranks 42nd in education. If the weather wasn't nice, nobody would live in that shithole.

California ranked 42nd nationally in education

you nailed it.:2up:
and in the 70's they were top 5....its sad to see that...

I believe anyone with half a brain would want to leave the state. This explains why only 14% of the Dems and libs want to leave.
The problem is, that the loony lefties that are also leaving, are moving to red states like Texas, et cetera and are hoping to change the red states blue.

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
Kalifornia ranks 42nd in education. If the weather wasn't nice, nobody would live in that shithole.

Yougirls spend a lot of time being jealous of California.

Yougirls spend a lot of time being jealous of California.
top 5 to bottom 10 is bring jealous?...you had better learn what jealous means...

A formerly magnificent state, going down the tubes due to Progressive leadership.

Whoaaa! Nearly 700,000 people moved out of California last year
BY REALESTATEANDFRIENDS · PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 9, 2019 · UPDATED NOVEMBER 8, 2019
[...]
Nearly 700,000 people moved out of California last year.
U.S. census data shows that only a half million moved TO California during that same time. That means there are 200,000 more residents going out than coming in.

A recent poll by UC Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies found that half of California voters have thought about moving out.

SOURCE: www.kron.com

You know what counters that statement is the fact there is a housing shortage. Occupied is the word.

Catholics are to fucking stupid to realize this and so are protestants.

Its Mother Mary against her son.

And I am her son

You know, there are a lot of people out there that would consider this to be blasphemy, but not me. Why? Simple...................

A few years back, National Geographic did a world wide survey of people and their DNA, testing it to see how close we are to each other. Guess what they discovered? There is a genetic Adam, and a genetic Eve.

Adam and His Eves

And, that kinda correlates with what the Bible says.

Then, there is the part in the Bible that says God sent Jesus to become part of the family of man and to save us from ourselves. So, if Jesus became a part of the human race (He was born and had a bellybutton as well as DNA), and there is a genetic Adam and Eve (meaning we are all somehow related), then that means Jesus is my big brother as He was born over 2000 years before me, and He was born into the family of man.

So are all of you people out there, you are all Jesus' little brothers and sisters. I just wish that more people realized that and acted accordingly.
And guess where we came from... Africa, man.

If you come here and love it, everything’s fine,” Roscoe said. “If you come here and fly that California flag in your driveway and have stickers on your car that say, ‘Santa Cruz,’ there’s going to be some hard feelings.”

The Twitter squall started in late September, when former Boise State University football player Tyler Rausa went out to his car one day. There he found a professionally printed card, white with an elegant charcoal gray and gold border. It had a nicely centered, two-line message in all capital letters.

GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE

He posted it online with a very short response: “Hmmmm didn’t think I’d ever find this on my car in Boise. #ThankYou.”

I'm assuming is somewhere in the US, why they are treating their own american citizen that way ?
It's just another one of those states that depends on other peoples money. Otherwise it would be in worse shape.

GO BACK TO CALIFORNIA

WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE

It's just another one of those states that depends on other peoples money. Otherwise it would be in worse shape.

People that flee?

A formerly magnificent state, going down the tubes due to Progressive leadership.

[...]
U.S. census data shows that only a half million moved TO California during that same time. That means there are 200,000 more residents going out than coming in.

A recent poll by UC Berkeley’s Institute of Governmental Studies found that half of California voters have thought about moving out.

You know what counters that statement is the fact there is a housing shortage. Occupied is the word.

Do you know why there is a housing shortage? NOT because so many people are moving to the state but rather because California has, for decades, crippled their development and construction industry. They are reaping what the sowed!

The upper class of California demanded to keep the riff-raff out of "their" neighborhood. They passed draconian ordinances hindering and preventing the construction of homes and other development.

"There is an asymmetry between the growth of supply and the growth of demand. Growth of supply has lagged demand for a major part of the last 40 years in California.

Why? Because there have been increasing constraints on the development of housing imposed by legislation and court rulings since 1970."

The Housing Crisis in California: A Simple Explanation – California Economic Forecast

[...]

Do you know why there is a housing shortage? NOT because so many people are moving to the state but rather because California has, for decades, crippled their development and construction industry. They are reaping what the sowed!

The upper class of California demanded to keep the riff-raff out of "their" neighborhood. They passed draconian ordinances hindering and preventing the construction of homes and other development.

"There is an asymmetry between the growth of supply and the growth of demand. Growth of supply has lagged demand for a major part of the last 40 years in California.

Why? Because there have been increasing constraints on the development of housing imposed by legislation and court rulings since 1970."

The Housing Crisis in California: A Simple Explanation – California Economic Forecast
Constraints on building = Not enough water

Forum List

Back