Cons hate Jesus and try to destroy what he stands for

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
Jesus is all about love, charity, healing the sick, and helping the poor and elderly. All of these things the cons are trying to destroy.

That makes the GOP the antichrist.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Jesus is all about love, charity, healing the sick, and helping the poor and elderly. All of these things the cons are trying to destroy.

'An' antichrist anyway.

Whoda thunk it. A jew who knew what he was talking about. ;)

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score

Last I heard it was the Liberal ACLU and liberal Atheist groups that go to great lengths to remove God, Christ, and the Bible from the public square. Yes?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Last I heard it was the Liberal ACLU and liberal Atheist groups that go to great lengths to remove God, Christ, and the Bible from the public square. Yes?
Pssst. it's the non-Christian fellows also...

TyroneSlothrop

Diamond Member
Reaction score

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score

That too but they're not as actively anti-religion as the ACLU, Atheists, the Gay community, and Liberals in general.

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score

The 4th frame says it all. Stop disallowing Christians to express themselves in public places (schools, courthouses, etc.).

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That too but they're not as actively anti-religion as the ACLU, Atheists, the Gay community, and Liberals in general.
I'm a liberal and I have never protested about religion......I just keep to myself....

TyroneSlothrop

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The 4th frame says it all. Stop disallowing Christians to express themselves in public places (schools, courthouses, etc.).
You poor persecuted Christians oh Lord I am melted in a puddle of tears ....you are an idiot ....

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Great idea. The only problem with that, is you have to allow all religions to express themselves as well. Are you OK with Quotes from the Koran displayed in our schools and courthouses, or do you think only Christian ideas should have that privilege?

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

your jebus in the public square is an endorsement of a particular religion which is unconstitutional

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
True Conservatives understand that MORALITY not Religion is the core of all that is Proper in society.

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Reaction score

your jebus in the public square is an endorsement of a particular religion which is unconstitutional
Congress shall pass NO LAW regarding the establishment of religion or the FREE EXERCISE thereof.

Pretty simple, really

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Reaction score

The Founding Fathers and the first Congress were devoted Christians. They were opposed to a particular State Religion but all for Christian worshiping Christ as they saw fit.

"Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation."

Religion and the Congress of the Confederation - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic Exhibitions Library of Congress

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List