Cons hate Jesus and try to destroy what he stands for

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Jesus is all about love, charity, healing the sick, and helping the poor and elderly. All of these things the cons are trying to destroy.

That makes the GOP the antichrist.

Jesus is all about love, charity, healing the sick, and helping the poor and elderly. All of these things the cons are trying to destroy.

Last I heard it was the Liberal ACLU and liberal Atheist groups that go to great lengths to remove God, Christ, and the Bible from the public square. Yes?

Last I heard it was the Liberal ACLU and liberal Atheist groups that go to great lengths to remove God, Christ, and the Bible from the public square. Yes?
Pssst. it's the non-Christian fellows also...

2N121218JHy191215Q9eQ.jpg

That too but they're not as actively anti-religion as the ACLU, Atheists, the Gay community, and Liberals in general.

The 4th frame says it all. Stop disallowing Christians to express themselves in public places (schools, courthouses, etc.).

That too but they're not as actively anti-religion as the ACLU, Atheists, the Gay community, and Liberals in general.
I'm a liberal and I have never protested about religion......I just keep to myself....

The 4th frame says it all. Stop disallowing Christians to express themselves in public places (schools, courthouses, etc.).
You poor persecuted Christians oh Lord I am melted in a puddle of tears ....you are an idiot ....

Great idea. The only problem with that, is you have to allow all religions to express themselves as well. Are you OK with Quotes from the Koran displayed in our schools and courthouses, or do you think only Christian ideas should have that privilege?

your jebus in the public square is an endorsement of a particular religion which is unconstitutional

your jebus in the public square is an endorsement of a particular religion which is unconstitutional
Congress shall pass NO LAW regarding the establishment of religion or the FREE EXERCISE thereof.

Pretty simple, really

The Founding Fathers and the first Congress were devoted Christians. They were opposed to a particular State Religion but all for Christian worshiping Christ as they saw fit.

"Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible, imposed Christian morality on the armed forces, and granted public lands to promote Christianity among the Indians. National days of thanksgiving and of "humiliation, fasting, and prayer" were proclaimed by Congress at least twice a year throughout the war. Congress was guided by "covenant theology," a Reformation doctrine especially dear to New England Puritans, which held that God bound himself in an agreement with a nation and its people. This agreement stipulated that they "should be prosperous or afflicted, according as their general Obedience or Disobedience thereto appears." Wars and revolutions were, accordingly, considered afflictions, as divine punishments for sin, from which a nation could rescue itself by repentance and reformation."

Religion and the Congress of the Confederation - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic Exhibitions Library of Congress

Forum List

Back