Conor McGregor (MMA champ) v. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (boxing champ): Who will win on June 10th?

Conor McGregor (MMA champ) v. Floyd Mayweather (boxing champ): Who will win on June 10th?

• Conor McGregor

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
That's gonna be awesome.
Conor better not try to slug it out!
are you insane? thats literally his only chance is slugging it out
If he tries to slug it out he will be eating canvas in the first or second round.
well thats most likely...but literally his only chance is to land a lucky one. hes way stronger but he is gunna look so retarded

worthy of note, is im not seeing that this fight is signed yet.

mcgregor would likely lose to many many amateur boxers, and hes gunna fight one of the best to ever do it.

its a good money scheme but people misunderstand how technical boxing really is, and here will be a classic example

Also, based on McGregor's fight against Nate Diaz, I don't know if McGregor has the stamina to win by decision. But if McGregor gets in some good, solid hits, he definitely has a chance to knock out Mayweather. But I think Mayweather is too smart and skilled to allow that to happen easily.
Mayweathers calling card is defensive, counter punching boxing. Conners best bet is to stay away.

That's gonna be awesome.
If he tries to slug it out he will be eating canvas in the first or second round.
well thats most likely...but literally his only chance is to land a lucky one. hes way stronger but he is gunna look so retarded

mcgregor would likely lose to many many amateur boxers, and hes gunna fight one of the best to ever do it.

its a good money scheme but people misunderstand how technical boxing really is, and here will be a classic example
I agree. You get into a ring with a boxer and you will get your ass embarrassed no matter how good you are at other fighting styles.

That's gonna be awesome.

If it actually happens and if Coner were to win it'd be epic!!
Floyd would never live it down.

Conor McGregor is reportedly going to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in a boxing match on June 10th.

Joe Rogan's thoughts on the fight:

Conor McGregor highlights:

Floyd Mayweather highlights:

Conor is a bigger guy, but, to the best of my knowledge, Conor has never competed in professional boxing. Mayweather is the champ for his weight division in boxing, and he's definitely got home court advantage in terms of the type of fighting.

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on MMA, boxing, or either of these two fights, but I think Mayweather has the advantage since it's boxing and not MMA. However, McGregor is also a deadly striker, and he's bigger than Mayweather. McGregor has the youth advantage, and Mayweather has the experience advantage.

According to wikipedia and google search:

Conor McGregor:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Reach: 74"

Conor McGregor's MMA record:
21 wins (18 by KO/TKO, 1 submission, 2 by decision)
3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 151 lbs.
Reach: 72"

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s boxing record:
49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

This will be interesting to see how badly Conner loses. He will lose but whats in doubt to me is just how bad. He has excellent striking skills but thats in MMA. Boxing is a different animal.

hes going to look really....really silly.

I will LOL @ you if MacGregor wins. Hell, I LOL @ you anyways. :badgrin:

Conor McGregor is reportedly going to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in a boxing match on June 10th.

Conor is a bigger guy, but, to the best of my knowledge, Conor has never competed in professional boxing. Mayweather is the champ for his weight division in boxing, and he's definitely got home court advantage in terms of the type of fighting.

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on MMA, boxing, or either of these two fights, but I think Mayweather has the advantage since it's boxing and not MMA. However, McGregor is also a deadly striker, and he's bigger than Mayweather. McGregor has the youth advantage, and Mayweather has the experience advantage.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

This will be interesting to see how badly Conner loses. He will lose but whats in doubt to me is just how bad. He has excellent striking skills but thats in MMA. Boxing is a different animal.

uh, cool story dude.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

uh, cool story dude.

Isn't it though? :D

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

uh, cool story dude.

seems like it. you havent left it alone in quite a while. i dont know you from fucking Enoch

uh, cool story dude.

seems like it. you havent left it alone in quite a while. i dont know you from fucking Enoch

From what I've seen: You'd be aight if you didn't do that one thing.

uh, cool story dude.

cool story, get over it

uh, cool story dude.

cool story, get over it

I am over it. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Conor McGregor Top 5 Knockouts reel:

Floyd Mayweather Top 10 Knockouts reel:

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

If it is only boxing, than Mayweather, if it is an actual fight, then McGregor....

Conor McGregor Top 5 Knockouts reel:

Floyd Mayweather Top 10 Knockouts reel:

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

If it is only boxing, than Mayweather, if it is an actual fight, then McGregor....

Agreed. But if McGregor catches Mayweather slipping and lands some hard hits, it's lights out for Mayweather. But Mayweather is one of the best defensive boxers in the world, if not THE best, so that's a big if lol.

Forum List

Back