Conor McGregor (MMA champ) v. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (boxing champ): Who will win on June 10th?

Conor McGregor (MMA champ) v. Floyd Mayweather (boxing champ): Who will win on June 10th?

• Conor McGregor

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Conor McGregor is reportedly going to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in a boxing match on June 10th.

Joe Rogan's thoughts on the fight:

Conor McGregor highlights:

Conor McGregor Top 5 Knockouts reel:

Floyd Mayweather highlights:

Floyd Mayweather Top 10 Knockouts reel:

Conor is a bigger guy, but, to the best of my knowledge, Conor has never competed in professional boxing. Mayweather is the champ for his weight division in boxing, and he's definitely got home court advantage in terms of the type of fighting.

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on MMA, boxing, or either of these two fights, but I think Mayweather has the advantage since it's boxing and not MMA. However, McGregor is also a deadly striker, and he's bigger than Mayweather. McGregor has the youth advantage, and Mayweather has the experience advantage.

According to wikipedia and google search:

Conor McGregor:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Reach: 74"

Conor McGregor's MMA record:
21 wins (18 by KO/TKO, 1 submission, 2 by decision)
3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 151 lbs.
Reach: 72"

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.'s boxing record:
49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

Last edited:
Boxing?

Mayweather.

No doubt. I'm not a Mayweather fan, as I don't like his track meet style and I think his attitude as a person sucks in general, but he has great boxing skills.

They're actually going to do it?!?!?!?!
This is gonna be epic!!!!!!

I gotta go with Coner!

Wait a minute...so this is going to be straight up boxing?
I just noticed that too. But this is good IMO. There was a mma vs boxer match before. MMA style
VIDEO: Boxing Vs. MMA - When a Hard-Hitting Heavyweight Took On a UFC Fighter...
That was a BAD choice to go to the ground with.
Just like this guy is a bad one to go fist to fist with lol

Loved watching Couture!!
Dude was a total BadAss!!!

If this is going to be straight up boxing I could see Floyd taking it.
If it was a MMA fight Coner would destroy Floyd.

I agree. I think Mayweather is definitely the favorite to win, but it'll be crazy if McGregor pulls off the upset. But if I were to bet on this fight, I would definitely bet on Mayweather since it's boxing.

Conor McGregor is reportedly going to fight Floyd Mayweather, Jr. in a boxing match on June 10th.

Conor is a bigger guy, but, to the best of my knowledge, Conor has never competed in professional boxing. Mayweather is the champ for his weight division in boxing, and he's definitely got home court advantage in terms of the type of fighting.

Admittedly, I'm not an expert on MMA, boxing, or either of these two fights, but I think Mayweather has the advantage since it's boxing and not MMA. However, McGregor is also a deadly striker, and he's bigger than Mayweather. McGregor has the youth advantage, and Mayweather has the experience advantage.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

This will be interesting to see how badly Conner loses. He will lose but whats in doubt to me is just how bad. He has excellent striking skills but thats in MMA. Boxing is a different animal.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

This will be interesting to see how badly Conner loses. He will lose but whats in doubt to me is just how bad. He has excellent striking skills but thats in MMA. Boxing is a different animal.

Yeah, and not only is Mayweather an excellent boxer, he knows how to play the long game and win by decision (see his fight against Manny Pacquiao).

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

hes going to look really....really silly.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

It's going to be interesting.
Coner has a left that is very impressive and factoring in Floyds age Coner just might win it.

Conor McGregor:

3 losses (by submission)

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.:

49 wins (26 by KO)
0 losses

It's going to be interesting.
Coner has a left that is very impressive and factoring in Floyds age Coner just might win it.

He might win if Mayweather has both hands tied behind his back or they let him do MMA.

Also, based on McGregor's fight against Nate Diaz, I don't know if McGregor has the stamina to win by decision. But if McGregor gets in some good, solid hits, he definitely has a chance to knock out Mayweather. But I think Mayweather is too smart and skilled to allow that to happen easily.

Forum List

Back