Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

Ford wasn't credible for multiple reasons, as has been laid out many times. There really was no way to have a credible inquiry after all the holes appeared in her story.
Well, it's not like they bothered to have one. They didn't even question the other boy who was there.

"We all knew" is kind of the point, after all. The girls who didn't want to be in there when he came in were out of luck because phobic, and reasons, and stuff. Oh, and Jan 6.
You're babbling now...

Yet it will be a predator. They're already there and we've just made it easier for them.
Not really. I mean, I know you guys hoped to find the evil predator in this case, but it was just a hookup in a toxic relationshp.

Either the school administration knew or it didn't. Given that he resumed his pattern of predation, I'm going with probably not.
I suspect that this kid was under more scrutiny because of his lifestyle, not less.

In their 2000 survey on 2064 students in 8th through 11th grade, the American Association of University Women (AAUW) reported:[6]

• 81% or eight out of 10 students experience sexual harassment in school
  • 83% of girls have been sexually harassed
  • 78% of boys have been sexually harassed
  • 38% of the students were harassed by teachers or school employees
  • 36% of school employees or teachers were harassed by students
  • 42% of school employees or teachers had been harassed by each other
Sounds like we should be more worried about the Cis-Gendered Kids and Staff than Trans-gendered.

You're ignoring reality. A cop that shoots someone doesn't just go on his next shift. He surrenders his weapon and does desk work until an internal investigation either clears him or not.

Um, no. A cop who shoots someone has a whole system that works very hard to clear him, and he still gets to collect a paycheck while they are sweeping it under the rug.

The same should have been done with this boy. Separate him from the girl until we know if he assaulted her or not. Oh, and BTW, a transfer is MUCH more of a guilty statement than is a temporary in-school suspension.

Again, sounds like that's what they were doing... until Bad Dad started trying to blame his shitty parenting skills on the school.

Well, it's not like they bothered to have one. They didn't even question the other boy who was there.
Obviously, they questioned enough to decide the case wasn't worth pursuing.
You're babbling now...
Working with what you gave me.
Not really. I mean, I know you guys hoped to find the evil predator in this case, but it was just a hookup in a toxic relationshp.
The point is that there will be a predator and we're just making it easier for him to operate.
I suspect that this kid was under more scrutiny because of his lifestyle, not less.

In their 2000 survey on 2064 students in 8th through 11th grade, the American Association of University Women (AAUW) reported:[6]

Sounds like we should be more worried about the Cis-Gendered Kids and Staff than Trans-gendered.
And we shouldn't make it easier for them by pretending that boys have any business being in the girls' bathrooms and locker rooms.
Um, no. A cop who shoots someone has a whole system that works very hard to clear him, and he still gets to collect a paycheck while they are sweeping it under the rug.
And again you pretend to miss the point, which is that he is not allowed to take his gun and go back out on the street until he's cleared. Relating to the sexual predator, an in-school suspension is the appropriate way to separate the predator from the victim until he's either cleared or formally charged.
Again, sounds like that's what they were doing... until Bad Dad started trying to blame his shitty parenting skills on the school.
Oh, is that what you're pretending happened? The kid didn't actually assault any girls? Interesting.

Obviously, they questioned enough to decide the case wasn't worth pursuing.
They could have found dead hookers in Kavanaugh's basement, and the GOP would have still confirmed him.

The goal was to put wingnuts on the court...
The point is that there will be a predator and we're just making it easier for him to operate.
Um, no, guy, the point is using fake moral panics to encourage hate against trans people.
And we shouldn't make it easier for them by pretending that boys have any business being in the girls' bathrooms and locker rooms.
Except no actual cases of that happening.

And again you pretend to miss the point,
Nope. If this kid had been treated like a cop, the school would have probably been pretty open in telling eveyrone what a slut the girl was.

Kind of like when a cop shoots some black person for a traffic violation, we get to hear about every little thing he ever did.
Oh, is that what you're pretending happened? The kid didn't actually assault any girls? Interesting.
He had a hookup with his slut girlfriend in the bathroom and didn't take "No" for an answer.

Never saw that poster before. Do they store them in a closet as reserves? Why would Harris be sideways on an avatar.................lololololol.This one has to be under 20 IQ

These Score challenged people know they suck and are the crud on the floor here
Nor had I.

My guess is that the representation of the Harris bitch is pretty accurate -- not often upright.

They could have found dead hookers in Kavanaugh's basement, and the GOP would have still confirmed him.

The goal was to put wingnuts on the court...
That's your unsubstantiated opinion. Here's another equally valuable one. You would have cheered Kavanaugh for having dead hookers in his basement because you don't like women all that much and they had it coming. See how that works?
Um, no, guy, the point is using fake moral panics to encourage hate against trans people.
Sure, let's look the other way when a boy goes into the girls' bathroom. Nothing bad can happen. Except it did.
Except no actual cases of that happening.
It won't be long. Sexual predators are already there. Make it easier for them to operate and you'll get more from them.
Nope. If this kid had been treated like a cop, the school would have probably been pretty open in telling eveyrone what a slut the girl was.

Kind of like when a cop shoots some black person for a traffic violation, we get to hear about every little thing he ever did.
And you still deliberately avoid the point, which is that he doesn't get to take his gun back out on the streets until he's been cleared, just like this kid should have been separated from his victim until either cleared or convicted. You thought in-school suspension was a guilty verdict. I'm merely pointing out you're full of crap. A transfer, such as what he got, is much more of a guilty verdict than a suspension.
He had a hookup with his slut girlfriend in the bathroom and didn't take "No" for an answer.
That's assault. Does this sound familiar? The fact that you can't differentiate between sexual assault and trying to get laid reveals some developmental gaps in your persona.

You're babbling now...

PARROTING = PROOF

Any time a Left Wing Liar makes a phony accusation, it is PARROTED as TRUTH....

See the source image

If racism is really such a big problem

WHY THE NEED TO HATE HOAX????

That's your unsubstantiated opinion. Here's another equally valuable one. You would have cheered Kavanaugh for having dead hookers in his basement because you don't like women all that much and they had it coming. See how that works?
Hey, Dead Hookers are always funny. That's why so many comedies use it as a punch line.

But the point stands... the goal was to get Kavanaugh on that court no matter what he did.... from the same party that impeached a popular president for lying about a blow job.

Sure, let's look the other way when a boy goes into the girls' bathroom. Nothing bad can happen. Except it did.

Yes, something bad happened after a girl entered a toxic relationship with the boy she considered "edgy".

It won't be long. Sexual predators are already there. Make it easier for them to operate and you'll get more from them.

Well, again, by that logic, we need to lop the dicks off all cis-gendered males, since they are more likely to commit rape than trans-women. But I think I'll keep mine, thank you.

And you still deliberately avoid the point,

No point to avoid. We have a whole system designed to protect cops, which is why 98% of them who are accused of misconduct are cleared. And usually their victims get slandered. So I'm sure this boy would have loved that kind of system.

That's assault. Does this sound familiar? The fact that you can't differentiate between sexual assault and trying to get laid reveals some developmental gaps in your persona.
Yeah, here's the thing, she entered a relationship with this boy... That's why I'm not working up oodles of sympathy.

Hey, Dead Hookers are always funny. That's why so many comedies use it as a punch line.

Dead hookers are not so funny in real life. If you think so, you shouldn't leave your house.
But the point stands... the goal was to get Kavanaugh on that court no matter what he did.... from the same party that impeached a popular president for lying about a blow job.
And the other point that you want to ignore is that the democrats' goal was to keep ANY and EVERY nominee TRUMP! sent over off the court by any means possible, including lying about and accusing of any crime, no matter how farfetched.
Yes, something bad happened after a girl entered a toxic relationship with the boy she considered "edgy".
And we made it easier for him to assault by looking the other way when he went into the girls' bathroom.
Well, again, by that logic, we need to lop the dicks off all cis-gendered males, since they are more likely to commit rape than trans-women. But I think I'll keep mine, thank you.
Again to the extreme, where no one else lives. That has nothing whatsoever to do with the reality that allowing boys into the girls' room makes it easier for them to molest girls.
No point to avoid. We have a whole system designed to protect cops, which is why 98% of them who are accused of misconduct are cleared. And usually their victims get slandered. So I'm sure this boy would have loved that kind of system.
Yes, you completely ignored the point even though it was laid out in such a way that even your short bus compatriots could understand it.
Yeah, here's the thing, she entered a relationship with this boy... That's why I'm not working up oodles of sympathy.
It doesn't matter if she did. He assaulted her, that's the bottom line. You're not working up any sympathy because you just don't like women all that much. We know that.

Using your logic, we shouldn't have any sympathy for women who aren't abused until after they marry abusers.

Dead hookers are not so funny in real life. If you think so, you shouldn't leave your house.

If society cared about Hookers, they would change the laws from "unenforced illegality" to "regulated business."

And the other point that you want to ignore is that the democrats' goal was to keep ANY and EVERY nominee TRUMP! sent over off the court by any means possible, including lying about and accusing of any crime, no matter how farfetched.
Except most of Trump's appointments were approved with little controversy.

And we made it easier for him to assault by looking the other way when he went into the girls' bathroom.

You have the sequence of events wrong. The school didn't have a trans policy on bathrooms. That's what they were discussing when bad dad showed up and started fights with the other parents, then took a swing at police officers. (Fortunately, he was white and they didn't have to shoot him.)

Again to the extreme, where no one else lives. That has nothing whatsoever to do with the reality that allowing boys into the girls' room makes it easier for them to molest girls.

Except you can't cite a case where that happens, and girls are more endangered from cis-gendered males. You really think that the dumb jock is going to put on a dress to get at girls? Nope, you save that for the drunken after-prom party.

Yes, you completely ignored the point even though it was laid out in such a way that even your short bus compatriots could understand it.
Except not really. If we treated this kid like a cop, he'd have been kept on payroll while a sham investigation cleared him. They'd have also leaked a bunch of information about what a slut this girl was.

Kind of like when Mike Brown was shot, the cops couldn't wait to show that tape of him pushing Apu into the chip rack.

It doesn't matter if she did. He assaulted her, that's the bottom line. You're not working up any sympathy because you just don't like women all that much. We know that.

Using your logic, we shouldn't have any sympathy for women who aren't abused until after they marry abusers.

Well, I kind of don't, actually. You married the guy, probably after everyone in your family told you it was a terrible idea... and now you are coming back and whining because he's a jerk?

You see, I believe in true equality. When women do stupid things, they pay the consequences, just like men do.

This girl got involved with a troubled youth, lured him in the bathroom and "blue-balled" him. Yes, he absolutely deserved to go to jail for that, but don't pretend like she's 'innocent'

Actually, lying to Congress was never a charge made. Congress never asked theman about his sex life.

He was charged with lying to a court about it. Except maybe he wasn't lying, because a lot of men don't consider a blow job to be sex.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::fu::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If society cared about Hookers, they would change the laws from "unenforced illegality" to "regulated business."
We know you don't care, but a lot do.
Except most of Trump's appointments were approved with little controversy.
Not to the SC. Dems went nuts over them.
You have the sequence of events wrong. The school didn't have a trans policy on bathrooms. That's what they were discussing when bad dad showed up and started fights with the other parents, then took a swing at police officers. (Fortunately, he was white and they didn't have to shoot him.)
You don't need a policy when the pressure is there.
Except you can't cite a case where that happens, and girls are more endangered from cis-gendered males. You really think that the dumb jock is going to put on a dress to get at girls? Nope, you save that for the drunken after-prom party.
Sure, let's allow boys into the girls' room. Nothing bad can happen.
Except not really. If we treated this kid like a cop, he'd have been kept on payroll while a sham investigation cleared him. They'd have also leaked a bunch of information about what a slut this girl was.

Kind of like when Mike Brown was shot, the cops couldn't wait to show that tape of him pushing Apu into the chip rack.
Under normal circumstances, a suspect can be released back into society until their trial. You wanted to transfer the kid right away.
Well, I kind of don't, actually. You married the guy, probably after everyone in your family told you it was a terrible idea... and now you are coming back and whining because he's a jerk?

You see, I believe in true equality. When women do stupid things, they pay the consequences, just like men do.

This girl got involved with a troubled youth, lured him in the bathroom and "blue-balled" him. Yes, he absolutely deserved to go to jail for that, but don't pretend like she's 'innocent'
Nobody's pretending anything. He had no business being there.

We know you don't care, but a lot do.

If we cared, we'd change the laws. Everything bad that happens to sex workers happens because the moral scolds keep these dumb laws on the books.

Not to the SC. Dems went nuts over them.
Okay, Gorsuch got appointed with little trouble.
Kavanaugh they had legit questions about his conduct.
Barrett they had a serious question about filling a seat before an election, the EXACT same argument Republicans made when they didn't confirm Garland.

Sure, let's allow boys into the girls' room. Nothing bad can happen.
You guys keep claiming something bad will happen, but it hasn't yet. That's why you need fake outrage.

Nobody's pretending anything. He had no business being there.
They shouldn't have been having sex in the middle of the school day, either... but there youare.

If we cared, we'd change the laws. Everything bad that happens to sex workers happens because the moral scolds keep these dumb laws on the books.
No, everything bad that happens to sex workers is because there are predators out there who consider them to be of no value beyond the entertainment they can provide as they are being assaulted and killed. Those who say they get what they deserve (you know who you are) are part of the problem.
Okay, Gorsuch got appointed with little trouble.
Kavanaugh they had legit questions about his conduct.
Barrett they had a serious question about filling a seat before an election, the EXACT same argument Republicans made when they didn't confirm Garland.
Let's just say it was fun to watch the angst when they figured out there wasn't anything they could do. Heck, it even went to the extent of Hillary of ALL people saying accusers must be believed. That was a real hoot.
You guys keep claiming something bad will happen, but it hasn't yet. That's why you need fake outrage.
We know human nature.
They shouldn't have been having sex in the middle of the school day, either... but there youare.
No, they should not, and society shouldn't be shrugging and saying it's no big deal.

No, everything bad that happens to sex workers is because there are predators out there who consider them to be of no value beyond the entertainment they can provide as they are being assaulted and killed. Those who say they get what they deserve (you know who you are) are part of the problem.
When you are willing to do things for money, you've devalued yourself, haven't you?

Let's just say it was fun to watch the angst when they figured out there wasn't anything they could do. Heck, it even went to the extent of Hillary of ALL people saying accusers must be believed. That was a real hoot.
So put a rapist on the Supreme Court because he'll force women to have their rapist's babies... um, yeah, some respect for women there, bud.

No, they should not, and society shouldn't be shrugging and saying it's no big deal.
Again, if her father had been paying attention, she wouldn't have. But let's scream at the school for not doing his job.

Forum List

Back