Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

When you are willing to do things for money, you've devalued yourself, haven't you?
Interesting. You place value on people for what they do to make a living. Sounds like a great conversation killer at parties.
So put a rapist on the Supreme Court because he'll force women to have their rapist's babies... um, yeah, some respect for women there, bud.
And therein lies your problem, again. No one ever proved Kavanaugh was a rapist. That's the standard you apply to others, and I know that you don't hold yourself to it, but I'm going to remind you, often if I have to. And did you realize you revealed your true opposition to Kavanaugh? It has nothing whatsoever to do with a vague accusation of something that might have happened decades ago that can't be verified because no one that was there could verify it. Women are nothing more to you than the political value of their reproductive equipment.
Again, if her father had been paying attention, she wouldn't have. But let's scream at the school for not doing his job.
The school has a responsibility to ensure the safety of the children placed in their care. This one made them less safe because we're not supposed to question a boy walking into the girls' bathroom anymore. Then they compounded the problem by shipping the predator to another school where he was allowed to do it again. Yeah, they fell down on the job.

Interesting. You place value on people for what they do to make a living. Sounds like a great conversation killer at parties.
Society does... Which is why the police don't try very hard in investigating dead hookers.

Heck, as least I want to legalize it and give them some protections.

And therein lies your problem, again. No one ever proved Kavanaugh was a rapist.
Yes, they didn't prove it because NO ONE INVESTIGATED!!!

My God, are you some kind of high functioning retard, Corky?

The school has a responsibility to ensure the safety of the children placed in their care. This one made them less safe because we're not supposed to question a boy walking into the girls' bathroom anymore. Then they compounded the problem by shipping the predator to another school where he was allowed to do it again. Yeah, they fell down on the job.

Society does... Which is why the police don't try very hard in investigating dead hookers.

Heck, as least I want to legalize it and give them some protections.
I tend to think of people having value outside of their occupations. Thus, dead hookers are not funny.
Yes, they didn't prove it because NO ONE INVESTIGATED!!!

My God, are you some kind of high functioning retard, Corky?
They did enough investigating to know there was no need to go any further. Thus, your standard applies and you can't call him a rapist without being a raging hypocrite.

I tend to think of people having value outside of their occupations. Thus, dead hookers are not funny.

Then why do so many comedies use them as a punchline, Corky?

1640806548063.png

They did enough investigating to know there was no need to go any further. Thus, your standard applies and you can't call him a rapist without being a raging hypocrite.
Holy shit, Corky, there was no fucking investigation... you don't do a rape investigation in a week without talking to the key witnesses.

This was bout putting a wingnut on the court, no matter what.

Then why do so many comedies use them as a punchline, Corky?

View attachment 581141
Not my concern. You think they're funny, I don't.
Holy shit, Corky, there was no fucking investigation... you don't do a rape investigation in a week without talking to the key witnesses.

This was bout putting a wingnut on the court, no matter what.
Obviously, they did enough talking to the witnesses to know that none of them had enough to prove a rape even happened, much less that Kavanaugh did it. And we know that no matter how long they would have investigated, you would call them racist and ignore any findings different from your headlines and opinion pieces.

Obviously, they did enough talking to the witnesses to know that none of them had enough to prove a rape even happened, much less that Kavanaugh did it. And we know that no matter how long they would have investigated, you would call them racist and ignore any findings different from your headlines and opinion pieces.

Actually, several women came forward, and they were all ignored.

I guess this is kind of the problem with this issue. Republicans NEVER hold their own responsible while Democrats fall on their swords. But don't pretend this was anything but a naked power play. they could have found dead hookers in Kavanaugh's basement and he still would have been confirmed.

I guess this is kind of the problem with this issue. Republicans NEVER hold their own responsible while Democrats fall on their swords. But don't pretend this was anything but a naked power play. they could have found dead hookers in Kavanaugh's basement and he still would have been confirmed.
And you would have laughed because you think dead hookers are funny. The "several women" had stories even less believable than Ford's. Face reality, this was nothing but a naked attempt to keep a Justice off the Court by any means possible, solely because abortion, and reasons, and stuff. If any of it was credible, the time to bring it out was when it happened, or when he started his career, or at any of many points along the way, not 2 weeks before he gets put on the Court. That much was obvious from the get-go. Don't report something for decades and expect credibility to be gone.

And you would have laughed because you think dead hookers are funny. The "several women" had stories even less believable than Ford's. Face reality, this was nothing but a naked attempt to keep a Justice off the Court by any means possible, solely because abortion, and reasons, and stuff. If any of it was credible, the time to bring it out was when it happened, or when he started his career, or at any of many points along the way, not 2 weeks before he gets put on the Court. That much was obvious from the get-go. Don't report something for decades and expect credibility to be gone.

yeah, that's right... report it at the time... oh, no, wait, his privileged upbringing would have protected him.

Nope, just give him a lifetime appointment to decide women's issues after you find out he might be a rapist.

yeah, that's right... report it at the time... oh, no, wait, his privileged upbringing would have protected him.

Nope, just give him a lifetime appointment to decide women's issues after you find out he might be a rapist.
Drama Queen.

Your self-proclaimed TDS status confirms it.

You do like to play what-if games, that's for sure, and you have a handy excuse for every situation. No, if someone actually assaulted someone, you DON'T wait decades until he's about to be put on the court to report it and expect to be taken seriously. And again, you make clear your actual objection, abortion.

You want in on a little secret that has me laughing at you? Ford didn't even accuse Kavanaugh of rape, yet here you are like a good little propaganda soldier, waving your banner around like it means something.

You do like to play what-if games, that's for sure, and you have a handy excuse for every situation. No, if someone actually assaulted someone, you DON'T wait decades until he's about to be put on the court to report it and expect to be taken seriously. And again, you make clear your actual objection, abortion.

Funny, you guys all thought that Juanita Brodderick was credible, even though she waited decades to report it. Or that cow with six different names who said Biden molested her in a busy hallway and nobody noticed.

Yes, the point is, the reason why Roe v. Wade has lasted this long despite Republicans appointing 11 of the last 15 SCOTUS judges is because until Trump, Republican Presidents had the good sense NOT to appoint an all misogynist team, so you had Scalia and Uncle Thomas stewing that Stevens, O'Conner, Souter and Roberts had the good sense not to overturn Roe.

So let's put Justice Rapey on there and fix that problem.

Funny, you guys all thought that Juanita Brodderick was credible, even though she waited decades to report it. Or that cow with six different names who said Biden molested her in a busy hallway and nobody noticed.
Brodderick told several people at the time that it happened, Ford did not.
Yes, the point is, the reason why Roe v. Wade has lasted this long despite Republicans appointing 11 of the last 15 SCOTUS judges is because until Trump, Republican Presidents had the good sense NOT to appoint an all misogynist team, so you had Scalia and Uncle Thomas stewing that Stevens, O'Conner, Souter and Roberts had the good sense not to overturn Roe.

So let's put Justice Rapey on there and fix that problem.
And there you go into raging hypocrite territory, claiming someone did something that not only wasn't proven, but wasn't even alleged by Ford. You do know that, right?

Brodderick told several people at the time that it happened, Ford did not.
Actually, she did.. but no one followed up.

And there you go into raging hypocrite territory, claiming someone did something that not only wasn't proven, but wasn't even alleged by Ford. You do know that, right?

Right... you are going full retard again, Corky. Come on, this was about shoving a wingnut onto the court, no matter what he did. Because if he was forced to step aside Trump would have had to nominate someone more moderate.

Actually, she did.. but no one followed up.

Right... you are going full retard again, Corky. Come on, this was about shoving a wingnut onto the court, no matter what he did. Because if he was forced to step aside Trump would have had to nominate someone more moderate.
Yet you still say he was a rapist, even though Ford didn't accuse him of raping her.

Because they turned out to be lying.

Forum List

Back