Connecticut Democrats share cartoon comparing parents angry at school boards to horror villains

Correct, I do not spoonfeed lazy fux. I will post links to esoteric or obscure information. But not to things that any functioning adult living outside the white wing bubble should know. Sorry. Your mommy doesn't work here, as they say.
So you really don’t have a functioning understanding about how message boards work. The first thing is you need a message that can be backed up. Otherwise it’s just your opinion and probably a whole lot of just made up shit.

It would seem an intelligent person would post the video and take a victory lap. Not you of course. You would rather claim my mommy didn’t find your fantasy video so that’s not your problem.

Not how this works. Provide your video and take your victory lap. If you can’t then…pretty much says it all about you.

So you really don’t have a functioning understanding about how message boards work.
Sure I do. Been posting on them for years. No, I do not provide links to easily found info that you should already know. Yes, I know lazy assholes will hide behind that fake rule that doesn't actually exist and get upset at me. Problem is: I don't give a shit. Get as mad as you like. Kick your dog. Cut yourself. That's all YOUR problem. Have a nice night!

Sure I do. Been posting on them for years. No, I do not provide links to easily found info that you should already know. Yes, I know lazy assholes will hide behind that fake rule that doesn't actually exist and get upset at me. Problem is: I don't give a shit. Get as mad as you like. Kick your dog. Cut yourself. That's all YOUR problem. Have a nice night!
You seem more upset than I am. I simply relegate you to the retard group and don’t think about it any further.

Political cartoons have existed forever in this country trying to burn the other side or a particular politician. It's satire.

But going after average citizens that don't want their kids indoctrinated by a school system is a bit harsh. But at the same time we have free speech and such so i can't condemn it.

But I can condemn the fact the left can go after these parents full force but the parents are treated like terrorists and not allowed to even speak up or have their turn. That is the part that's intolerable.

Forum List

Back